DV8MAD AND FRIENDS EPIC 2018 closed! SEE HERE FOR PRELIMINARY INVOICES

I came here because I heard about cake.
tumblr_mmgv2psX7a1rqi0dxo1_250.gif

All remaining items have been packaged!!!!!

[attachment=14004:rsz_dsc_0025.jpg]

I will send out the final quotes tomorrow. Some of you (that won both guides and games) will have 2 packages.

Thanks for being patient everyone!!!

~jimijumper

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL TRACKING NUMBERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP.

IF YOU NEED YOUR # AGAIN PLEASE PM ME.

Need payments from these people:

Syncsy

gthirst

Ros

Need addresses for these people:

mariodog

CheapSpeed

SpringRoll

If you have any questions about your shipping charges please PM me.

Hey everybody! Well, some CAG's are getting their shipments and things are looking good!

WHO WILL BE MY 500TH CAG TRANSCATION??? man 500 transcations, I still remember my first...

Anyways, I want to wrap this up on my end by the end of this weekend as I am going out of town next Tuesday for several days so this is what I need:

ADDRESSES!!!!!!:

mariodog

SpringRoll

I have PM'd you both please reply..

PAYMENTS:

Syncsy

gthirst

shadyfozzie

This is taken directly from my rules in the OP:

Please be prepared to pay within 7 days of the totals being updated in the OP. If this is not possible, please PM me before you bid with the item or items you intend to bid on for approval.

No one contacted me before bidding so I assume everyone will pay within 7 days.....

seriously though, I am holding up my end of the deal so let's get this done!!!

thanks everyone.

jimijumper

One package arrived so far. Mailman said there was $1.30 in unpaid postage on it?
Yes, apparently the scale I was using for the first few shipments was off...they told me at the USPS when I dropped them off that there were 2 packages that had come up short. That's my fault I will certainly reimburse you the difference....

I anyone else has this problem please let me know and I will reimburse the difference as I screwed up. This was only for a couple of the packages sent out in the first/second wave...

I don't know why more people didn't bid on this Fable III Collectors Edition. This thing is awesome!
Yeah, it's nice. I always liked that one, its just been sitting around for so long. Never erally touched any of the stuff in it. There's a cool coin (I think it's a game of chance coin) and deck of cards. nice .

sunday update.

Need payments from:

Syncsy

mariodog

CheapSpeed

Still need address from:

Spring Roll

Please let's wrap this up guys. Like I said I'm going to be unavailablefrom Tuesday through Sunday next week and I want to finish this up tomorrow.

I expect all payments to be completed by 2PM Monday so that I can get the packages out.

Got my package yesterday. The game had popped out of its holder through out its travels but thats not jimjumpers fault. I'm sure it will be fine other then some minor scratches.

Had a good time my only regret is someone snagged Tomb Raider last the day.

Thanks everyone for holding up your end, all packages will be paid for and shipped today.

Hope you are enjoying your new stuff!!!!

~jimijumper

I myself won't be having any mystery items. Really not into that but I have been known to throw an extra goodie in if you are a real nice person

bump up for preliminary invoices..thanks again CAG. I didn't think I would ever do a lowball again but the zen master of lowball auctions, dv8mad, sucked me in.

Things are coming along nicely. Plan to,be done packaging tomorrow with final totals Wednesday. In the meantime if the winners could send me their addresses via PM that would be great.[attachment=29511:CYMERA_20180212_193629.jpg]

bread's done
Back