DV8MAD AND FRIENDS EPIC 2018 closed! SEE HERE FOR PRELIMINARY INVOICES

[quote name='jimijumper']free game raffle winner for the 1st 11 days of lowball is:
Wchillinman
[/QUOTE]

I won L4D. Awesome, I've been wanting to play that for awhile. Thanks alot! :D

[quote name='jimijumper']he won't be chillin' with the frightful game he just got for free!
[/QUOTE]
:cool: I see what you did there. :lol:

Disney's Epic Mickey (complete, mint) $10
Donkey Kong Country Returns (complete, mint) $8
Dragon's Lair Trilogy (complete, mint) $6
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (complete, mint) $12.00

Dissidia Final Fantasy (complete, mint) $5
Star Ocean: First Departure (new, sealed) $5

i change the date of the LOWBALL TO 4/3 12 AM Just for You and i linked u and i just hope i have time to put it my Bank account to pay my Rent that's why i picked the 2nd not because you did i am not a bad guy ;(

[quote name='starmask2k3']i change the date of the LOWBALL TO 4/3 12 AM Just for You and i linked u and i just hope i have time to put it my Bank account to pay my Rent that's why i picked the 2nd not because you did i am not a bad guy ;([/QUOTE]

thanks starmask2k3, but tigerkiddo also has a lowball ending 4/3/12, you may want to check with them on that....

also, in your PM to me you said you chose the end date by flipping a coin....I would think that if you were pressed for time and $$ you would know exactly...

It's really not the fact that the end date was the same as mine it's that you didn't even consider asking me if I would mind.

now I know this is a free website, free country etc, etc but we do live in a civilized world.

anyways I appreciate you moving the end date.

Logitech Harmony 720 Remote (perfect working condition, remote has internet downloadable software from the Logitech website. This remote kicks ass, retails for $140.00) - $40

[quote name='jimijumper']thanks starmask2k3, but tigerkiddo also has a lowball ending 4/3/12, you may want to check with them on that....

also, in your PM to me you said you chose the end date by flipping a coin....I would think that if you were pressed for time and $$ you would know exactly...

It's really not the fact that the end date was the same as mine it's that you didn't even consider asking me if I would mind.

now I know this is a free website, free country etc, etc but we do live in a civilized world.

anyways I appreciate you moving the end date.[/QUOTE]

ok just leave my Family alone :lol:

Just Added:

Game Boy Advance SP System Indigo Color (Complete, All Original Packaging,Very Good Condition)
I take good care of my stuff. This system is almost in mint condition except the very minor scratches on the front case...

Uncharted 3 Online Pass Code (will be PM'd. No shipping charges.) Starmask2k3 1$

Game Boy Advance SP System Indigo Colour - $12

I figure we'll wait until my lowball is over and then just pay whoever the difference. :lol: Excited you added the SP; unloading my DS Lites, so I need a GBA.

I forgot that I had a sealed copy of:

:ps3: Castlevania: Lord of Shadow (new, sealed)

So I just added that to the lowball..

Also, I have these brand new and sealed items:
:ps3: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 w/ Top Shot Elite

:ps3: DJ Hero 2 Pack Turntable Bundle

I HAVE NOT added these to the OP as they are large/heavy items...just trying to gauge interest in these as shipping will probably kill the deal.

Amazon has the weight of the DJ Hero pack as 8.8lbs (but it feels a little heavier) and the Cabela's Bundle as 3.2lbs (but it feels a little heavier)

Drop me a line and let me know what your feelings are on these items.

Thank You! and thank you for your bids!

Only way I can see those working is doing a local trade.

Would be fun to play around with those, as I never had. But wouldn't consider it due to shipping.

Edit: Haha, just saw the title change. Love it and hate it all at the same time. Hope you make enough to get good ole' Uncle Sam off your back. If only he were a CAG... :lol:

[quote name='jimijumper']I forgot that I had a sealed copy of:

I HAVE NOT added these to the OP as they are large/heavy items...just trying to gauge interest in these as shipping will probably kill the deal.

Amazon has the weight of the DJ Hero pack as 8.8lbs (but it feels a little heavier) and the Cabela's Bundle as 3.2lbs (but it feels a little heavier)

Thank You! and thank you for your bids![/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to bid on Cabela's and pay the shipping on it. Not DJ Hero though.

i'm also willing to bid on Cabela's...... most i'd spend on it (after seeing a few youtube videos where everyone complains about calibration issues....) is $10 (shipping included) .....

[quote name='jimijumper']I forgot that I had a sealed copy of:

Thank You! and thank you for your bids![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tom Jane']Only way I can see those working is doing a local trade.

Would be fun to play around with those, as I never had. But wouldn't consider it due to shipping.

Edit: Haha, just saw the title change. Love it and hate it all at the same time. Hope you make enough to get good ole' Uncle Sam off your back. If only he were a CAG... :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']I'd be willing to bid on Cabela's and pay the shipping on it. Not DJ Hero though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='canvasch']i'm also willing to bid on Cabela's...... most i'd spend on it (after seeing a few youtube videos where everyone complains about calibration issues....) is $10 (shipping included) .....[/QUOTE]

yah, it's not gonna be worth it to put it up
guess I will keeping these for gifts locally.

Thanks for your input!!!!!

[quote name='mgriff']you took off my bid for blood stone??, I had previously bid $2 and now it says $1 up there with someone else...[/QUOTE]

CORRECTED...sorry about that mgriff
thanks for pointing that out

Bioshock 2 guide - $1
Fable III guide - $1 $2
Final Fantasy 4 heroes guide - $4
GTA IV Lost and Damned guide - $1
MVC 3 guide - $4
Mass effect 2 guide - $1 $5

[quote name='jimijumper']CORRECTED...sorry about that mgriff
thanks for pointing that out[/QUOTE]

If u want you can do my bids like that :lol:

bids updated!

Here is what I added today...all strat guides..

Alan Wake Official Survival Guide
Assassin's Creed 2 CE (includes map poster)
Disney's Epic Mickey CE (with cel artwork)
Donkey Kong Country Returns (sealed)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 CE (sealed)
Super Street Fighter IV

bread's done
Back