DV8MAD AND FRIENDS EPIC 2018 closed! SEE HERE FOR PRELIMINARY INVOICES

[quote name='Kovorkian']with the rate things are going up, I think I may be out before I even started >.>[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I think we need a definition of "lowball" for these ebay bidders...

[quote name='Kovorkian']with the rate things are going up, I think I may be out before I even started >.>[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I think we need a definition of "lowball" for these ebay bidders... :lol:

I added Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for Gamecube...check out the pics in the post...I also may add a couple more items during the wek so stay tuned and thanks for all the bids!

God of War: Ghost of Sparta (complete) $3
Me & My Katamari (case & disc only)
$1
Star Ocean: First Departure$6

Batman Dark Knight Logo TShirt - Size Large (sealed)
$2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier Logo TShirt - Size Large (sealed) $2

Batman Arkham City Collector's Edition (Batman Cover, complete with sealed lithos and centerfold) $10 - Strizay
Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition (steelbook, artbook, manual, slipcover, no game) $10 - Strizay

[quote name='buffdrew84']Question...

How much do you think it will cost to ship that max payne 3 ce?[/QUOTE]

I would say $10-$15 the box is not heavy, but its big. To ship it, you have to buy a box (another one) or wrap it up yourself, but its worth the shipping. The statue is awesome Also if you were to re-sell the bullet keychain that fetches $15 bucks on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please see post #504, my 4 is a typo. I honestly don't know how it got in there. All of my actual bids had the dollar sign before, so my $2 bid was keeping in suit with the others. I could not jump the gun on a $2 current bid to $4 anyways. just trying to be honest, pleas fix.

gc
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (disc only) $3
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (case and cover art only, disc is MINT) confused by your label for this does this mean it does not include the game or it does? if it does $3

ps2
Mana Khemia: Alchemist of Al-Revis (disc only) $3
Star Ocean: Til the End of Time (complete) $3

Xbox 360 3 Month Live Gold Code $5

[quote name='koolhand nick']Please see post #504, my 4 is a typo. I honestly don't know how it got in there. All of my actual bids had the dollar sign before, so my $2 bid was keeping in suit with the others. I could not jump the gun on a $2 current bid to $4 anyways. just trying to be honest, pleas fix.[/QUOTE]
^
FIXED
I noticed this earier in the day and meant to correct it but I forgot...I kne what you meant...

Also, to be fair to everyone I allowed syndragore to retract his bid on the DS Lite Onyx system as it was a mistake in copying text to bid on the Adventure Time CE...so just an fyi honest mistakes happen but please just be very careful when you bid!

ADDED TODAY:

Tales of Symphonia strategy guide
Portal 2 PS3 (sealed)
Batman Begins Blu Ray steelbook (sealed)
The Matrix Blu Ray steelbook (sealed)

Gears of War 2 $2
Prince of Persia $2

PS3
Max Payne 3 CE - no game $2
Portal 2 $2

Blu Rays
Final Fantasy $2
Batman Begins $3
Matrix $3
Terminator 2 $2

DLC
Xbox 360 3 month gold live code $6

CE Guides
Batman $12
Bioshock 2 $5
Fallout New Vegas $10
Gears of War 2 $6
Starwars Force Unleashed 2 $4

MISC
Ghost Recon 2 xl shirt $3

Batman Arkham City Collector's Edition (Batman Cover, complete with sealed lithos and centerfold) bid: $12.00

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 bid: $1.00
Dissidia Final Fantasy (small curl, bottom right corner) bid: $3.00
LittleBigPlanet (small tear on bottom of spine, creases top right corner) bid: $1.00
Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds bid: $1.00
Metroid Other M (sealed) bid: $1.00
Red Faction Armageddon bid: $1.00
Spiderman: Edge of Time bid: $1.00
Super Street Fighter IV bid: $1.00
Tales of Symphonia (mild shelf wear, one tiny rip on back cover, see pix) bid: $1.00

Evolution Worlds (complete) $7 - shivan128

By the way, the rules first state it ends 1/26 - 1/27 and then again at the end of the rules it states late 2/3 or early 2/4. Which one is it? Can you clarify this please?

Also, does the gamecube console include a controller and the power/input cables?

[quote name='shivan128']By the way, the rules first state it ends 1/26 - 1/27and then again at the end of the rules it states late 2/3 or early 2/4. Which one is it? Can you clarify this please?

Also, does the gamecube console include a controller and the power/input cables?
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing the dates out to me in the rules. Appreciated and corrected. Lowball auction will be ending late 1/26 or early 1/27/2013.

YES! the gamecube console includes cables and controller...it up in the pictures....

Also, Continental US only please..I've had a bad experience shipping internationally and the lack of tracking makes me wary...my apologies to any international bidders that may have already bid but this was an oversight by me in the rules...

Portal 2 (sealed, Target plastic prison marks on back, see pix) KCS13 $3
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (complete) KCS13 $7
Star Wars Rogue Squadron II PC KCS13 $1
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III : Rebel Strike (complete, this was a GS purchase, disc looks to be resurfaced but it plays fine) KCS13 $2
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (complete) KCS13 $3

[quote name='jimijumper']Thanks for pointing the dates out to me in the rules. Appreciated and corrected. Lowball auction will be ending late 1/26 or early 1/27/2013.

YES! the gamecube console includes cables and controller...it up in the pictures....

Also, Continental US only please..I've had a bad experience shipping internationally and the lack of tracking makes me wary...my apologies to any international bidders that may have already bid but this was an oversight by me in the rules...[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the answers. I must have missed the other pictures in the spoiler!!

Gamecube console $20

Good luck with the rest of the lowball!

Batman Arkham City Collector's Edition (Batman Cover, complete with sealed lithos and centerfold) $13 - Strizay
Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition (steelbook, artbook, manual, slipcover, no game) $10 - Strizay

Diablo III Logo TShirt 2$
SOCOM: US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 2 GH 1$ bid
Star Ocean: Til the End of Time 4$ bid
Gears of War 2 3$ bid

bread's done
Back