DV8MAD AND FRIENDS EPIC 2018 closed! SEE HERE FOR PRELIMINARY INVOICES

[quote name='it4solution']xbox live-$8

i thought you said it was over at 1am est. kinda screwed me over[/QUOTE]

IT was between 12 to 1 eastern time

Plus he updated nicely throughout the last hour

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I was truly thinking of stopping but I was half expecting UberSwiss to swoop in and snag Metroid Prime Trilogy at the last second somewhat like last time...[/QUOTE]

Ha I saw you outbid me a couple days ago and thought I'd let you have this one ;)

Congrats! Until the next war

:roll: sigh...

Thanks for holding this lowball and giving us your time jimjumper.

I completely forgot about this ending tonight. I am very pleased to see that upon my checking of it, not one person outbid me on the items I bid on yesterday, unless of course I missed a post. :D

[quote name='jimijumper']Sims 3 guide is console version (sorry about the pic)

SPECIAL NOTICE:

I have a little bit of an emergency going on at home involving one of my kids, if for any reason I am not able to post the lowball ending then it will officially be over @ 1:00 AM EST

I'm not anticipating an issue but I just want to be sure that you guys don't get left in a lurch....thanks for understanding![/QUOTE]

Well this confused me a bit i guess, i guess you guys can win

[quote name='burritoman']I can't tell time lol.

I should have been here an hour ago.

Next time, I will win, dammit.[/QUOTE]

I had to steal Portal from you :D
Until next time!

vlcsnap2011111702h16m55.png

jim didn't screw it.

it screwed it.

All CAG's . I am working diligently on the invoices as you read this post. I will be putting up the totals later tonight as I want to be sure that I have them correct.

Sorry for the delay, but there were almost 100 items up for bid and it takes time to go through them all.

Please peruse the bids and if you see something that doesn't look right let me know.

Thanks for your patience!

jimijumper

Hey, mine shouldn't cost more than $13 with shipping right? I'm juggling my paypal funds between a few things and I'm trying to see what I have.

Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition (steelbook, artbook, manual, slipcover, no game)

[quote name='hereon']I had to steal Portal from you :D
Until next time![/QUOTE]
The worst part was I was going to throw in for a couple more things, I totally lost track of time!

[quote name='burritoman']The worst part was I was going to throw in for a couple more things, I totally lost track of time![/QUOTE]

I was worried you would show up at the end :lol:
Im sure I will see you again!

Payment sent
Great lowball!

My paypal address is enough correct?

[quote name='Trueblade']I am confused on how I did not win the Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds guide.

Post 595.
Post 600.

Two two of us bid the same amount on the guide. Did my bid not count?[/QUOTE]

OP has been corrected!

[quote name='Banjora']Post 622 "Matrix Steelbook - $9" by me was highest[/QUOTE]

Also corrected!

[quote name='starmask2k3']You screwed your noob[/QUOTE]

[quote name='starmask2k3']He's cooler then u that's why :)[/QUOTE]

starmask, you of all should people should know how difficult it is running a lowball auction, especially with almost 100 items.

STOP CRAPPIN IN MY THREAD!!!!! :argue:

please delete your last 2 posts

Here is where I am at:

Hemi
NismoZ32
hereon
Lexian
Duo_Maxwell
sm04as
rawrker
ahchamna
brewer1982
bonkers1978

I have yet to package up your goodies. It's strictly a materials thing. The boxes I have are too big and the padded envelopes I have are too small.
I fully anticipate to have all items packaged up by tomorrow evening,

strizay
Banjora
shorax
I will be mailing your stuff tomorrow.

Blabadon
NxCmp
diazt350
Baz8771
frostybroc
BSiegel
Noel Vermillion
koolhand nick
Bing147
The Lord of Awesome
Trueblade
masterchief2291
batman1939

Your winnings have all been packaged up and I am awaiting payment (or I need to finalize shipping and get you your final invoice)

shivan128
I need your real name and mailing address...

cgxcswim
bonkers1978
Vygelor
We have arrrangements.

Just a couple of thoughts:

With the new Postal regulations going into effect on 1/27/13 I am having trouble with packages that would have been sent Parcel Post. Paypal shipping has removed that as an option and have not updated their selections to include the new option of Parcel shipping rates. This sucks because it's so much easier to just drop off the pre-paid packages rather than wait in line and pay at the PO. This also proves to be a problem because I am now unable to quote shipping for what would have been Parcel Post....anyways they are saying it could be a couple of days so if you can wait to receive your winnings drop me a line and let me know.

If you cant wait drop me a line and let me know...point is let me know what your preference is...

Also, I wanted to say thank you once again for participating! I am trying to get your stuff to you in a timely manner.. you can imagine its tough doing all this being married, with a full time job and 2 kids but I would much rather offer my items up to the people of CAG than anywhere else, I know it will be going to great homes of people who really care..

Anyways, I will be updating tomorrow throughout the day. If I missed anyone or anything let me know either by posting or by PM

I am going to bed!

~jimijumper

I have packages for the following people here with me at work and can mail out today if you pay before 2PM:

Blabadon
diazt350
Baz8771
Noel Vermillion
koolhand nick
The Lord Of Awesome
masterchief2291
batman1939

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strizay']are you going to update the OP with tracking numbers? No rush, I was just wondering.[/QUOTE]

Yes I am...but with the changes to USPS and Paypal I won't have the tracking numbers until I go to the USPS and pay the shipping for:

strizay
Banjora
BSiegel
MasaTFC
NxCmp

I will post them up later tonight.

Okay everybody is all packaged up! Anyone that has already paid will have their items shipped tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning (at work) I will be weighing the packages that need a shipping quote and getting that total to you. If you would like for me to mail your stuff out tomorrow, get back to me with a payment by 2:00 PM EST

FYI: With the recent USPS changes the tracking (delivery confirmation) numbers are now printed on the USPS receipt...I was NOT able to Google the tracking number as I usually do, no results would appear. I had to go to the USPS website and plug in the number under tracking and it came up (this means you Banjora & strizay)

Thanks to everyone!

I received my guide and DLC voucher today, Thursday, January 31, 2013. Hooray for in-state shipping!

Thanks for holding this great lowball!

Still need payment from these CAG's:

Duo_Maxwell
Blabadon
brewer1982
MasaTFC

I know I didn't specify a pay by date in the rules but I would like to wrap this up by Sunday....

Thanks!

ALL BOW DOWN TO JIMJUMPER
Got mine in was packaged super safely, and already hooked up the transfer cable!

Got my package. In good condition and items arrived as described. The shirts are a bit small for me but I have some friends with kids that would love them! Thanks for this awesome lowball would LOVE to participate again! Thanks!

-Steve

Dood, got the box today- thanks for the carrying case! I actually found the missing stylus inside of it as well (go figure, thats where it went missing).

gonna drop some fb for ya now, thanks again for the lowball. hope to see ya have another soon!

Got my items yesterday
That poor Portal box really was tortured in that Target prison case
Luckily I have some extra cases to swap in
Thanks again!

[quote name='hereon']Got my items yesterday
That poor Portal box really was tortured in that Target prison case
Luckily I have some extra cases to swap in
Thanks again![/QUOTE]

Welcome!

bread's done
Back