Rogue Galaxy - $3

Samurai Western - $4

Silent Hill 2 - $4

Silent Hill 4 - $5

Suikoden IV - $3

W

Silent hill 4 $6
Zelda Minish cap $13

Out of curiousity, is there any reason zelda Minish cap is so expensive to find? Is it really good, or just a collectors item?

Tank Tank Tank - $4

Diablo 3 - $11

Midway Arcade Origins - $8

EA Sports Active 2 - $1

Sniper Elite V2 - $3

Tiger Woods 2014 - $6

Walking Dead GOTY - $3

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine - $2

Angry Birds Star Wars - $3

Harvest Moon Tale of two Towns - $13

Luigis Mansion - $6

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - $2

Kirby's Return to Dreamland - $21

DSi System Bundle - $27

Dragon Quest Monsters Joker - $3

Kingdom Hearts Re Coded - $3

Lufia Curse of the Sentinels - $9

Pokemon Trozei - $4

Sim City - $2

Warioware Touched - $5

Adventures to Go - $1

Valkyrie Profile Lenith - $3

Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 2 - $3

Growlanser Generations 2 - $3

Ico - $3

Jade Cocoon 2 - $4

Marvel vs capcom 2 - $3

Megaman Anniversary - $3

Romancing Saga - $4

Sakura Wars - $3

Shadow of the Colossus - $3

Silent Hill 2 - $5

Silent hill 4 - $6

Street Fighter Alpha Anthology - $3

Suikoden IV - $4

Wild Arms 4 - $4

Fallout New Vegas CE Guide - $4

Thanks for all of your generous bids!

I'm still debating the end time of this lowball auction on Sunday. I'm on the East Coast but I hate to keep everyone up late just waiting for me to post the end.

On the other hand I don't want to exclude those of you on the Left Coast....what to do.

I'm thinking of ending it sometime in the afternoon, early evening...maybe around 7 PM EST...

Are there many people that are totally against that???

Are there many people totally for that???

Please weigh in! thanks!

Fallout guide $10

Return to dreamland $22

Stop trying to ruin Christmas for my girlfriend Goguenator!!!!

You can end the auction now if you want.

I think a later est is a nice thing to do for yourself (more bids for you!) as well as showing that west coast some love. Just my two cents

Silent hill 4 $6
Zelda Minish cap $13

Out of curiousity, is there any reason zelda Minish cap is so expensive to find? Is it really good, or just a collectors item?
It actually is a really good game. There's hardly anything to do post-story, but everything is well put together and the puzzles are pretty sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Gog! Now we can all bid!

$20 on Minish Cap.

(I just give Gog a hard time, but I would love to see his collection sometime)
There's was someone else who bid like crazy too during lowballs...I can't remember the name though. Everytime I would see them post though I remember I'd be like fuck!!! Lol

There's was someone else who bid like crazy too during lowballs...I can't remember the name though. Everytime I would see them post though I remember I'd be like fuck!!! Lol

That would be VGC17 whom has had an absence lately because of some stuff.
Any time you see those dudes, you better be ready to rock and roll. I figure eventually Gog will own every game ever made, so it's cool.

$30 on the pink DSi bundle.

Monster Hunter G (Wii port of PS2 game released in Japan 2009. Includes demo of Monster Hunter 3)  $2

Disgaea Hour of Darkness (CIB) 3
Drakengard (CIB) 3
Fatal Frame (disc only) 3
ICO (CIB) 5
Marvel Ultimate Alliance Special Edition (Greatest Hits Label, CIB) 3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (CIB) 3
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (no manual) 5
MegaMan Anniversary Collection (No Manual) 4
Persona 3 (CIB) 3

Spoiler 

Romancing Saga (CIB) 5
Shadow of the Colossus (CIB) 5.00
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (CIB) $3.00
Silent Hill 2 (CIB)  $6.00
Silent Hill 4 The Room (No Manual) $5
Star Ocean Til the End of Time (CIB) 3
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology (CIB) -5
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (CIB) $3

Any time you see those dudes, you better be ready to rock and roll. I figure eventually Gog will own every game ever made, so it's cool.
For real, actual factual. I always get excited when I see them show up in an auction I host because they battle for bids.

Gog told me he has had a childhood goal of having a collection of 1000 games. I know he was close to that last time we spoke, but I don't recall seeing a picture. When he throws the occasional auction, it always has some goodies!

And so as not to just shit in jimis thread with out participation in the topic...

Bulletstorm $1

For real, actual factual. I always get excited when I see them show up in an auction I host because they battle for bids.

Gog told me he has had a childhood goal of having a collection of 1000 games. I know he was close to that last time we spoke, but I don't recall seeing a picture. When he throws the occasional auction, it always has some goodies!

And so as not to just shit in jimis thread with out participation in the topic...

Bulletstorm $1
That's OK Masa.. You can post whenever you want. The more discussion the better for me!

Seriously tho thanks everyone for your bids. It's very much appreciated.

As MasaTFC can tell you hosting a lowball of this magnitude is a lot of work.. But in the end it's worth it for everyone involved!

Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition (sealed) Goguenator $4
The Walking Dead GOTY (sealed) Goguenator $4
Warhammmer 40,000 Space Marine (sealed) Goguenator $3

xmas shopping  :D/  :D/ might as well, right.

^^^ Thanks again Danger for Bidding for me ^_^

Sniper Elite V2 - $5

Walking Dead GOTY - $5

Warhammer 40k - $4

Dragon Quest Joker - $5

Luigi's Mansion - $11

Pokemon Trozei - $6

Return to Dreamland - $23

Pink DSi Bundle - $31

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth - $5

Fatal Frame - $4

Marvel vs Capcom 2 - $6

Persona 3 - $4

Romancing Saga - $6

Shin Megami Nocturne - $4

Silent Hill 2 - $7

Silent Hill 4 - $6

Fallout New Vegas Guide - $11

And my game collection is not crazy, just always wanted a collection since I was a child and here I am now. 974 and Counting (Sorry for Sidetracking, Just wanted to show a picture of the collection in the Spoiler)

10h97o6.jpg

2upwbyq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And my game collection is not crazy, just always wanted a collection since I was a child and here I am now. 974 and Counting (Sorry for Sidetracking, Just wanted to show a picture of the collection in the Spoiler)

10h97o6.jpg

2upwbyq.jpg
That's a great collection! For some reason, I figured you would have more than I do. The sad part is that all of mine are stuffed into a corner of one room since I'm apparently the only one who enjoys video games in my apartment. Everyone else just spaces out to Netflix.

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth - 6

Fatal Frame - $5
Marvel vs Capcom 2 - $7
Persona 3 - $6
Romancing Saga mi Nocturne - $5
Silent Hill 2 - $8
Silent Hill 4 - $7

2 Things for today:

I am thinking of breaking open the copy of Titanfall Collector's Edition Xbox One and offering up the parts here in the lowball..

The Art Book, The sealed copy of the game, the atlas poster.

Not sure about the statue, it's freaking huge (18 " tall) and would be costly to ship.

any comments on that would be welcome....

Secondly, these aren't a part of the lowball but I just reduced the prices on the Figma and revoltech action figures if you want to take a look.

Thanks all!!!!

Kirby return to dreamland $35

Personally I wouldn't break open the Titanfall CE, but if you are hurting for money...

It may not get the bids it could have if it was offered up sooner. which would suck

bread's done
Back