DV8MAD AND FRIENDS EPIC 2018 closed! SEE HERE FOR PRELIMINARY INVOICES

My first lowball. Was pretty fun JimJumper! (Still wish it was Pokemon puzzle league lol)
I know, Pokemon Puzzle League was amazing. They should have made a sequel to it instead of making Trozei. There wasn't any story, and the characters looked like they were from Newgrounds.

Thanks for coming in and bidding on stuff right when you thought it would end. Good thing people were here to fight with you over the bids...
sorry i have a life and cant be sitting here all night looking over and over on bids. my list was very long at so plenty of time for ppl to see, which they did. have a good nite =)

Sorry for the apparent sniping. I really did have a list all day, but forgot to post and remembered almost too late as the 2nd half of the football game started!
Dude, I am just joking with you. I'm really not mad.

I had the chance to bid on it more.

I hope you enjoy it, it's a pretty good game.

(Plus, I figured Gog would be here and blow us all out anyways)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cookie - it was more of a general statement after dropping an 18 bids at the very last second, but no hard feelings anyway.

Almost bid this morning (last chance in front of computer), but didn't want to have to track that many bids when I got home.

Cookie - it was more of a general statement after dropping an 18 bids at the very last second, but no hard feelings anyway.

Almost bid this morning (last chance in front of computer), but didn't want to have to track that many bids when I got home.
I know what you mean dude. I got on a little bit ago and was trying to figure out what I was wanting, what was bid up, and what I had to have. I am certain those games will be going to a very good home. :)

(Plus, I figured Gog would be here and blow us all out anyways)
Seriously, he must have passed out or have to be at work in the AM for him to miss this. Oh well, to the victors the spoils of war!

Also, in regards to people not having a life and sitting in front of a screen monitoring bids- that's an underhanded comment to make. Bidding early in auctions is supporting the people whom throw them, encouraging them to do it again and providing the community with the opportunity to win games cheap. If you think that coming in at the last minutes provides motivation for users to hold auctions, you are mistaken (which is why people hosting do what they can to avoid that kind of situation). Call it sniping or whatever you want, but it doesn't send a great message to those whom host these things.

And before making comments about how others you don't know don't have a life ( or insinuating they don't at the least), I just typed this at the bar I have been at all evening with my girlfriend watching some football and playing darts. So don't make some weak excuse like you have more important things to do than those whom bid early and want to battle if needed for items they want. Because attacking the community that makes these auctions worth hosting is really sad. Much more respected to just own your behavior than justify it by saying others are by as important as you.

Just my two cents, tell me to piss off if you feel the need. Carry on.

I like to bid early obviously. Just to support the people throwing the auction. Sniping is part of it though and I'm not mad. Rather have snipers bid then to not have them bid. Any bid is a good one. The earlier the better though imo

sorry i have a life and cant be sitting here all night looking over and over on bids. my list was very long at so plenty of time for ppl to see, which they did. have a good nite =)
tennant-smirk-giggle.gif

Hey guys, just wanna say I love you all and I had to go pick up the new Call of Duty tonight so I couldn't make it! Wanna make a shout out to Masa for being a lovely person and also jumper for making this lowball possible. Sorry I couldn't beat you all out on your bids and grats to everyone! 

Hey guys, just wanna say I love you all and I had to go pick up the new Call of Duty tonight so I couldn't make it! Wanna make a shout out to Masa for being a lovely person and also jumper for making this lowball possible. Sorry I couldn't beat you all out on your bids and grats to everyone!
Hehe. Thank goodness. I always fear when you are bidding. Lol.

Hey everybody!!!! Thanks to all that participated in my Halloween lowball!!!

Just a few notes, I am working on updating the totals but I am at work right now so it will be a little while before that is all complete.

I'm sure you all are aware of the work involved in packaging up all this stuff. In my previous lowballs auctionsI have worked frantically to get all the items packaged up. This time I'm going to take my time so your patience is much appreciated.

Please know that I am not going anywhere, everyone will get their items as described!!!!!!

I have a bunch of freebies to award so I will be contacting some of you to have you choose one in a manner to be determined by ME!

Stay tuned!!!

jimijumper

Well thanks for the mercy lol. We could not have done it without you!

:)

Posting from my phone. I'm having trouble connecting to CAG on my work computer. Trying to update bids... Thanks for your patience!

Just posted the individual totals in the OP. Please check for verification.

I really have a good time hosting these lowball auctions, knowing my stuff is going to a good home.

The hard part is packaging all this stuff up. And with a full time 8 to 5 job it makes it difficult.

I wont be able to start putting packages together until tomorrow, I hope you all understand.

Thanks for cutting me some slack on the speediness of the deliveries, it's much appreciated as is all your generous bids.

jimijumper

All looks good for me except the Ni no Kuni thing. I didn't bid on that. Could I get Solitaire Overload as a freebie if it's available?

Just posted the individual totals in the OP. Please check for verification.

I really have a good time hosting these lowball auctions, knowing my stuff is going to a good home.

The hard part is packaging all this stuff up. And with a full time 8 to 5 job it makes it difficult.

I wont be able to start putting packages together until tomorrow, I hope you all understand.

Thanks for cutting me some slack on the speediness of the deliveries, it's much appreciated as is all your generous bids.

jimijumper
giphy.gif

Since everyone is asking for specific freebies (damn you DZA lol), I figure I will throw my hat in the ring for Ico without the manual.

Although I could have sworn you were giving them out at your discretion, and I read that as you pming people about them.

Cheers!

Yeah I'm giving out the freebies at my discretion. I will send everyone a Pm when it's their turn to pick. Thanks for keeping on top of it!

Thanks for all your hard work putting this together. I officially have lowball fever.

Need that Masa lowball to materialize. I've even had thoughts of putting my own lowball together but all the work scares me.

Yeah I'm giving out the freebies at my discretion. I will send everyone a Pm when it's their turn to pick. Thanks for keeping on top of it!
Oh, okay. It wasn't in the OP if freebies were going out by amount spent or not. I assumed they were but figured I'd ask anyway. I totally skipped over ICO because I already have it, but that's a GREAT game to get for free!

Word. You take the time you need to package that stuff up, I am in no hurry. Life comes first dood.

Thanks for all your hard work putting this together. I officially have lowball fever.

Need that Masa lowball to materialize. I've even had thoughts of putting my own lowball together but all the work scares me.
Oh it is happening, and sometime soon. Not to self promote on jimis thread, but should be 3 weeks or so from now. I have so much to do for school as well as starting a second job that it has to wait till after summative assignments/finals are done. Rest assured, it will be well before Christmas and have lots of stuff worthy of bids! Not the same magnitude as this auction, but then again I don't have a spare FONV LE guide or LE Hyrule Historia or Kirby Return to Dreamland or...

I owe ya Jimi. Totally let that Kirby game go on a steal AND made buying a gift for my girlfriend easy as pie.

Word. You take the time you need to package that stuff up, I am in no hurry. Life comes first dood.

Oh it is happening, and sometime soon. Not to self promote on jimis thread, but should be 3 weeks or so from now. I have so much to do for school as well as starting a second job that it has to wait till after summative assignments/finals are done. Rest assured, it will be well before Christmas and have lots of stuff worthy of bids! Not the same magnitude as this auction, but then again I don't have a spare FONV LE guide or LE Hyrule Historia or Kirby Return to Dreamland or...

I owe ya Jimi. Totally let that Kirby game go on a steal AND made buying a gift for my girlfriend easy as pie.
tumblr_m6qo98W0s81r5efbe.gif

Supernatural-GIFs-Sam-Winchester-Dean-Winchester-Screaming-Jared-Padalecki.gif

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to reassure you that today after work I will be starting to package everyone's winnings up!

In the meantime I would like to get everyone's freebie selections....I'm just waiting on TheObject. I sent him/her a mesage last night but haven't had a reply. I will wait a couple of hours to hear back but if I don't then I will move on to the next CAG.

A prompt reply with your freebie selection would be great !

Thanks to everyone for their kind words in the thread and of course your participation!

jimijumper

yeah there definitely were some great items in this lowball...i didn't think I would ever part with that HH CE but I want a PS4!

Plus, I have another one :whistle2:

Okay, I'm going to bypass MasaTFC for now as he hasn't replied to my PM. I know he is real busy and I will work something else out with him when he can reply.

okay everyoine here is the status:

I'm done packaging things up for tonight. sorry bUt I'm wiped...

The CAG's that won a single or multiple strategy guide(s) only (didn't win any other items):

Your packages are all ready, just need to get a weight on them, get your name and mailing address, and send out a quote. These will go out Media Mail.

THIS MEANS:

62t

BSQRTS6

Everyone that won a strategy guide(s) and another item:

All of your guides are packaged up and ready to ship (except wuulee, his is not ready)

I am going to split up the shipments as it is more cost effective to ship the guides Media Mail. I just need to weigh the packages and get your mailing address then I will send out a quote for the guides only.

THIS MEANS:

Ironman8

toneroni

moemoekyun

Equistina

UnderFire

I still have to package all the other items you all won, sorry about that.

Some of the CAG's that won items without a guide will also get a shipping  quote tomorrow after I weigh the packages and get your name and mailing address.

THIS MEANS:

Deathmore10

MasaTFC

NxCmp

marjincharge

gitanil

Shuino

CookieParty

dodgeme

zenii

The following people I just haven't done jack shi* yet. My apologies:

Goguenator

Orison

Danger Zone: Archer

wuulee

Blackdog60

Blade

Querjek

TheXMiz

RagabooMustang

dickybeans

MarcusKane

Dallas12Cowboys

I hope you all understand what an undertaking this is for one person.

I appreciate your patience!

jimijumper

okay everyoine here is the status:

I'm done packaging things up for tonight. sorry bUt I'm wiped...

The CAG's that won a single or multiple strategy guide(s) only (didn't win any other items):

Your packages are all ready, just need to get a weight on them, get your name and mailing address, and send out a quote. These will go out Media Mail.

THIS MEANS:

62t

BSQRTS6

Everyone that won a strategy guide(s) and another item:

All of your guides are packaged up and ready to ship (except wuulee, his is not ready)

I am going to split up the shipments as it is more cost effective to ship the guides Media Mail. I just need to weigh the packages and get your mailing address then I will send out a quote for the guides only.

THIS MEANS:

Ironman8

toneroni

moemoekyun

Equistina

UnderFire

I still have to package all the other items you all won, sorry about that.

Some of the CAG's that won items without a guide will also get a shipping quote tomorrow after I weigh the packages and get your name and mailing address.

THIS MEANS:

Deathmore10

MasaTFC

NxCmp

marjincharge

gitanil

Shuino

CookieParty

dodgeme

zenii

The following people I just haven't done jack shi* yet. My apologies:

Goguenator

Orison

Danger Zone: Archer

wuulee

Blackdog60

Blade

Querjek

TheXMiz

RagabooMustang

dickybeans

MarcusKane

Dallas12Cowboys

I hope you all understand what an undertaking this is for one person.

I appreciate your patience!

jimijumper
THis make my face sad -

RealisticAnimeCrying.gif

AHhhh..sad face

RealisticAnimeCrying.gif
How did you acquire a picture of me driving home every night I do not know...

so sad, I know. I'm sure he will understand :)
It IS Sad! I cannot express how sad! I have to spend 3 hours driving tomorrow to meet clients 2 counties away, drive all around PIttburgh before I do that, my favorite office lady was fired today, and I wont be home till 8:30 tomorrow night- another 12 hour day! And its my birthday!!!!!

Can't be mad, it will be worth it if I make it through school and get a six figure income by the time I am 40. Thanks for your concern guys!

I'm wondering why my bid on the Zelda Tomy ball items wasn't accepted? I bid on them at post 1056 and Toneroni put the same bid at post 1120, yet he wins them?

bread's done
Back