DV8MAD AND FRIENDS EPIC 2018 closed! SEE HERE FOR PRELIMINARY INVOICES

I'm wondering why my bid on the Zelda Tomy ball items wasn't accepted? I bid on them at post 1056 and Toneroni put the same bid at post 1120, yet he wins them?
Interested to see how this plays out given that A) He's right, and B) There was a couple day window after it was over to verify that the bids in the OP were correct.

The drama! The intrigue! CAG lowballs everyone!

Attikus:

jennifer-lawrence-crying-gif.gif

jimi:

post-40685-woody-harrelson-money-crying-g-PX7J.gif

Ha ha that was funny Blade!

Actually, this is me, the (in)famous jimijumper:

[attachment=9807:20141105_183155.jpg]

Just so you can put a face to the person you are giving all your hard earned $$$ to!

Seriously, though, I replied to Attikus and have updated the totals in the OP. toneroni, you now owe $26.00 instead of $28.00

As you can see from my pic I'm a little stressed out. Not a ton from this lowball because you are all a patient bunch, I'm more streessed out from work.

Typically, my work hours are  from 7Am to 3:30 PM

I had an online meeting/system demonstration today at work that was supposed to require my presence from 11Am to 1PM

I just got home. The meeting lasted until 5:30 PM.... fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

typically, i can just work on my computer and respond to PM's, messages, even print out mailing labels and get packages ready to ship out.

I basically lost a whole day of that.....

Boo-hoo you say? Yes..boo-hoo for me  (and you)  cuz now I'm basicallly set back a day. :cry:

This sucks cuz I pride myself on a quick turnaround so everyone can start enjoying their games as soon as possible.  

I was able to get a few packages shipped out today to these people:

Equistina (guides only)

moemoekyun guides only)

Ironman8 (guide only)

Shuino (the two games he won)

Luckily, there is a USPS office at the local mall that stays open until 7PM,so I just dropped them off there.

I will PM you with the Tracking numbers now.

I will try to get  a  few more of the winnings packaged up tonight but I'm fricking starving. This boy needs to eat!

thanks for your patience everyone and apologies to Attikus for missing his bid and to toneroni for letting him think he won the Zelda figures.

Comments are welcome, especially if you want to goof on my picture!!!

luv ya!

~jimijumper

okay, so do you want the good news or the bad news first??? oh...the good news??? OK...

The good news is these CAG's lowball winnings have all been packaged up. Just need to get a weight and I will send a quote tomorrow:

Goguenator

Danger Zone: Archer

toneroni

blackdog60

moemoekyun

Blade

Querjek

TheXMiz

dickybeans

MarcusKane

unfortuantely, these CAG's will have to wait another day as I ran out of shipping supplies:

Attikus

Orison

Ironman8

RagabooMustang

Equistina

Dallas12Cowboys

If you haven't already done so please send me your full name and mailing address so I can get the shipping quote out to you asap.

Once again, thank you for your participation in the lowball and thank you for your patience.

I hope you all can see that I try to communicate every day as to everyone's status and also to reassure you that I am not going to be pulling a fast one..

Talk to you soon, luv ya!

jimijumper

The good news is these CAG's lowball winnings have all been packaged up. Just need to get a weight and I will send a quote tomorrow:

Goguenator

toneroni

blackdog60

moemoekyun

Blade

Querjek

TheXMiz

dickybeans

MarcusKane

Once again, thank you for your participation in the lowball and thank you for your patience.

I hope you all can see that I try to communicate every day as to everyone's status and also to reassure you that I am not going to be pulling a fast one..

Talk to you soon, luv ya!

jimijumper
This post makes me happy, so happy that it makes me forget the horrible ending of Naruto.

40356-Barney-Stintson-thumbs-up-gif-8knF.gif

Take your time ---------

thumbs-up.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Things are really starting to roll now. I cranked out 11 shipments today! It was a lot of work but you all are worth it!!!

Just a little heads up: If you find something you did not order in addition to the items you won or claimed as freebies... It'snot a mistake... TThat's all I'm saying....

Received my Fallout NV CE guide and it is new and arrived in great shape.  I am happy to add this to my collection.  Left you positive feedback.  Thank you Jimi.

gallery_354731_8422_117428.jpg

This book came in perfect condition.  Compare it to the "new" Diablo 3 guide I received the day before from Amazon third party bargainbookstore.

gallery_354731_8422_978649.jpg

jimijumper kicks Amazon butt. 

Shipping TODAY!!!!

Equestina
Dallas12Cowboys
TheXMiz

If these people pay me before 2 PM EST I can ship their packages TODAY!!!!

RagabooMustang
marjincharge
Ironman8

Thanks!!!

Still need 3 payments:

RagabooMustang   Thanks RagabooMustang!
Danger Zone: Archer Thanks Danger Zone: Archer!
marjincharge   Thanks marjincharge!

Hope you people are OK, I haven't heard from you in a while. Missing you.....

jimijumper

EDIT: Also need the additional $5.00 from UnderFire for the shipping on the 4 strategy guides.

Thanks UnderFire!

THANKS!

Dood, thank you.

The bonus games were great (half life, suhweet!). Everything packed up and in A+ condition. You da host with the most, and all other lowball auctions should be held to the standards set by you here.

Cheers mate!

All packages have been delivered!

Thanks to everyone who participated and put in bids, and for your patience especially with the guide shipping which seemed to take forever for wuulee and UnderFire!

CAG rules.

bread's done
Back