e-rewards: it is trustworthy/worthwhile!

finally got my gift card from almost 3 weeks ago. yay now if i could get more surveys so i could make my way to my second one.

Finally hit $50! Ordering as soon as it credits. Kind of lame that it costs $50 for a $25 card, but free is free. Also, just talked about peeing for 15 minutes.

Received my card yesterday after a 30 day wait. Glad it's over. I'm already 1/2 way to another one but the turn around has me bothered.

afternoon edit - I just knocked a $20 survey out of the park. Less than 45 days in I've gotten one $25 GC and am $7 away from #2. Too bad I have to wait another 60 days to redeem. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
damn i was happy having recently recieved my first $25 gift card but now i'm jealous of you guys since it's been over 2 weeks since my last survey (even though in the first week after redeeming my gc i earned another $10).

where's my pee survey?!

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Received my card yesterday after a 30 day wait. Glad it's over. I'm already 1/2 way to another one but the turn around has me bothered.

afternoon edit - I just knocked a $20 survey out of the park. Less than 45 days in I've gotten one $25 GC and am $7 away from #2. Too bad I have to wait another 60 days to redeem. :([/QUOTE]

Holy crap, thats insane! I if I were to get that, I hope I get that cuz that would get me over $50. In other news, IDK if its being run by the same people but I just received my $50 utalkback gamestop card that I redeemed like 8 or 9 days ago. Why cant e-rewards be that fast.

[quote name='MiserMike']Holy crap, thats insane! I if I were to get that, I hope I get that cuz that would get me over $50. In other news, IDK if its being run by the same people but I just received my $50 utalkback gamestop card that I redeemed like 8 or 9 days ago. Why cant e-rewards be that fast.[/QUOTE]

It was for Customer Relationship Management software integration.

For some reason, I don't get the TV pilot, Video Game, or Music ones. I get the Business Ethics, Software Integration, & Grocery Shopping ones.

I used to get 7-10 surveys a week but I've been getting about 1-3/week now. Most of them aren't over $3. I've found if I'm not getting them, I'll go in and change my email preferences from 10+ to a lower one and then back up to 10+. That seems to get the surveys back on track, but it's still nowhere near the 10+ I've selected.

Just sent away for my 2nd GC from GS joined at the end of April, got one in May and now one at the very begining of August

[quote name='javeryh']I need a new strategy - I'm answering honestly but I can't seem to get get full credit for a lot of surveys.[/QUOTE]

You and me both. I've answered honestly and they don't pick me, then I started answering the questions in a way that I think they would want me to and nothing. :bomb:

[quote name='zlatour']I really don't know, for about 3 months I couldn't qualify for even one survey and I don't know why. Later I have been qualifying for every survey that has been coming out.

I don't actually have an answer for you as to what the difference has been though.[/QUOTE]

Answering honestly helps a lot of the time. I get around one third or one fourth of the offers accepted easily.

[quote name='MiserMike']You and me both. I've answered honestly and they don't pick me, then I started answering the questions in a way that I think they would want me to and nothing. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Giving them BS answers isn't want they want. They can hire people to lie for them, they want honest opinions. It doesn't help their cause to lie to them, so why would they reward you for it?

There's no real way to judge whether or not you're going to qualify. Sometimes it might seem a bit obvious, like if they ask you something like "have you bought any of the following things recently," you'd probably want to say you did. But that won't always work either. For instance, maybe the survey comes from a company that wants you to be a customer of theirs so they can get your feedback, or maybe it's another company who wants you to be a customer of their competition so they can figure out how to get you to switch. If they ask "do you or someone you know work in any of these industries," maybe they want you to, maybe they don't.

That's why I think honesty is the best policy, because if you just keep guessing you'll probably get it wrong. They'll start sending you ones they know you'll qualify for and then you lie and don't get in and you both lose out. Besides, they're helping you out by giving you free giftcards, the least you can do is help them out by being honest. If everyone lies and starts screwing them over they won't be around any more and we have to start paying real money for games.

Yeah, I think they went off my age, since I'm in college, they send me survey offers for cellphones, car company's, consumer products. whatever you do never pick your member in your household works in the following field! never, say none. and you share the household expenses.

[quote name='zlatour']When I ordered my girftcard, it took like 4 days to come in.[/QUOTE]

So it's basically either right away or the full 30 days for you guys? I shipped mine to the house I'm moving into at the moment and don't really want to drive there every day to check the mail, but I'd hate to leave it sitting there, too. I wish there was a more specific window or at least a status to check on or something.

Got a message asking me if I'd be willing to take a 30 minute phone call survey without knowing how much it was worth. Uh, no? It could have been worth a lot I suppose, but I'm not going to spend a half hour on the phone only to find out it's worth like $3.

[quote name='Survivalism']So it's basically either right away or the full 30 days for you guys? I shipped mine to the house I'm moving into at the moment and don't really want to drive there every day to check the mail, but I'd hate to leave it sitting there, too. I wish there was a more specific window or at least a status to check on or something.[/QUOTE]

Everytime I've ordered a giftcard, it's taken at most 10 days to arrive. Just ordered another one today, we'll see how long it takes.

It doesn't come in a super-obvious envelope, it just says E-rewards on the outside. I dunno, it looks kind of like junk mail to me.

like the others been saying e-rewards is trust worthy....So far I bought two gamestop gift cards. On the other hand I wish the the gamestop gift cards where a 1 point=1 dollar and not 2 point=1 dollar.

So, How do the redemption dates work? Does it do the "calendar quarter" based on my redemption history, or should I be expecting it to reset around Sept? I've redeemed one back in early July. I'm already up to $70 towards the next one, but I wasn't sure if it's based on my redemption timeline, or the actual 2010 Calendar.

[quote name='Halo05']Everytime I've ordered a giftcard, it's taken at most 10 days to arrive. Just ordered another one today, we'll see how long it takes.

It doesn't come in a super-obvious envelope, it just says E-rewards on the outside. I dunno, it looks kind of like junk mail to me.[/QUOTE]

I'm just kind of wondering if I should have waited, I'd hate for it to get lost in the shuffle of getting my address changed and whatnot. Quite frankly, there's been no mail whatsoever for a few days, I don't know what they're doing with it.

So I took a survey that was like $6.50 (and would have gotten me well past the $50 mark) about universities and I was able to complete the whole thing. It said that I would get the amount credited to my account within 7-10 business days and its been more than 3 weeks! Has this happened to anybody else?

Made $8 today. The survey showed me like 10 ads then only asked me about one of them. Very odd. And it went on forever. Kept asking me what the message I got from the commercial was.
"It's great?" shaking thumbs up and faked smile *sob*, no more questions, just tell me how you want me to feel. Only need $4 for my second giftcard now though.

22 days now and still waiting. I'm trying to remind myself that it's free money that I don't need to use for responsible things, but it's not working because I'm tremendously impatient and want to go buy stuff NAO.

is GAMESTOP still a rewards option for anyone else on E-REWARDS? I dont see them as an option any longer...

[quote name='vrblknch']is GAMESTOP still a rewards option for anyone else on E-REWARDS? I dont see them as an option any longer...[/QUOTE]

Gamestop is there for me.

It was there for me earlier this month. I've heard that it can vanish temporarily if you've recently redeemed a reward for them so that might be what happened.

:bouncy:Finally I managed to get to 50 with one of my accounts. Funnily enough, my other account had $48 for almost 2 weeks now while this one had like $30, and it managed to get to $50 before the one with $48. Hopefully it comes soon!:bouncy:

Earned enough for my second giftcard today, but it hasn't been credited to my account yet. I know it says it can take a few days, but I've never had it not show up immediately before. Soon hopefully.

EDIT: If I ordered a giftcard from GameStop on July 2nd how long do I have to wait before I can get another one?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized I haven't done a survey in a week or two :(

I was almost to $20, but the thing always rejects me. At least I'm not latino, e-rewards is racist against Latin Americans.

[quote name='freshzen']I just realized I haven't done a survey in a week or two :(

I was almost to $20, but the thing always rejects me. At least I'm not latino, e-rewards is racist against Latin Americans.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that, since I am latino I always put that I'm Hispanic/Latino and alot of the times I get rejected. In my other account, I would put that I'm Caucasian and I don't get rejected as often and I get more surveys sent to me. Could be a coincidence but needless to say, I'm not happy about that.

cashed out for another $25 Gamestop card. I think thats number 7 or 8 since I've been with the e-rewards.

Can we get the title of this thread to "e-rewards: yes it's trustworty & worthwhile"?

[quote name='my2k2zx2']cashed out for another $25 Gamestop card. I think thats number 7 or 8 since I've been with the e-rewards.

Can we get the title of this thread to "e-rewards: yes it's trustworty & worthwhile"?[/QUOTE]

done.

I too have gone a few weeks without completing a full survey until these past two days when I started receiving emails from E-rewards again. I completed a survey on politics and the upcoming election in Florida and received $5.00. Even when I didn't qualify for a survey, it's nice to have partial credit. Make sure you guys click "next" in the window instead of closing it as you will have opportunities to add at least 10 cents just for updating your profile.

In my previous post here I mentioned you will see the $25 Gamestop gift card listed in "Rewards" if you go to http://www.e-rewards.com and log in that way. Here's another reason to go to the site: I just came back from the site and had an opportunity pn the Home Page to take a survey that wasn't sent to my email account. It took less than a minute to complete and I earned $1.00 immediately.

So I ordered my card on the 3rd, which means it's been about 23, 24 business days, and just now I get an e-mail from Britteny saying that the post office returned my Gamestop card to e-Rewards as "undeliverable." We moved about a quarter mile down the road and the post office just can NOT grasp the concept of getting our fucking mail to our new address, but she asked for my "correct" address so she can Fed-Ex my card. And that's actually really awesome that they want me to have my card so badly that they'd offer to Fed-Ex it before I even asked about it. I'm officially a fan.

My gift card finally came today, one day shy of a month. She 3-dayed it personally on Tuesday, it got here on Thursday, and too bad that's not their usual method of shipping. The return label from the post office says 8/21 with my exact correct address and "not known" why they couldn't deliver it. Nice effort, USPS. But real nice effort from Britteny at e-Rewards.

[quote name='Survivalism']My gift card finally came today, one day shy of a month. She 3-dayed it personally on Tuesday, it got here on Thursday, and too bad that's not their usual method of shipping. The return label from the post office says 8/21 with my exact correct address and "not known" why they couldn't deliver it. Nice effort, USPS. But real nice effort from Britteny at e-Rewards.[/QUOTE]

good to hear you got it. also good to know they had such great customer service!

My only issue with them is their approximation for some surveys. There are literally some surveys that ask you to respond to hundreds of bubble questions. What do they expect, that someone will actually read and respond properly? Everyone is probably just clicking away and they're getting a bunch of crap data.

Took me a few months to get a GS card, but I'm out after I got it. Just too boring and long to earn 25.00 wimpy GS bucks for my taste.

I've been doing surveys on their site for about 2 1/2 years now. every three months I have enough cash built up on the site to get a $25 Gamestop GC. At the end of this year I will have received about $300 worth of GC's from them.

damn ever since i hit $40 towards my second card, i keep getting disqualified for every survey i do, so now im making my way to $50 slowly with partial credits for .25 to .50 at a time.

well i got $50, enough for my second gift card from gamestop, problem is i redeemed my first one on 7/15, and it won't let me redeem a second one yet. looks like i'll have to wait a couple weeks first.

bread's done
Back