e-rewards: it is trustworthy/worthwhile!

Without reading anything after the topic, lemme say this: I have gotten MANY $25 gamestop gift cards from e-rewards (my last one as recent as 2 months ago) and they are reputable and reliable. I have been a member for years.

It only seems to get easier especially after getting my first gift card. I got that just the other month and I'm just over halfway through to cash in for a second one! Maybe I'll have three by the time 3DS launches in the U.S. Combined with store credit I shouldn't have to spend any money out of my pocket :).

[quote name='Jabrim']Was told by customer service today that each person's rewards will differ depending on who/where they register to E-rewards through, so there lies the problem for me. Essentially there is no way for me to get Gamestop gift cards added to my E-rewards rewards list.[/QUOTE]
I made my first e-rewards account through something other than Gamestop... might have been Blockbuster. Anyway, when I asked about having other rewards available since I was getting invites to e-rewards from Gamestop, they said the same thing and added I could only have one active account.

Since Gamestop and Borders were the main things I wanted, I used up the last of my credit, closed my account, and opened a new one through my Gamestop invite. One active account, follows their rules, and now I get Gamestop cards. That was quite a while ago and I've had no issues. So as long as you don't mind possibly losing a different reward option, that's one way to do it. :)

[quote name='racheling']I made my first e-rewards account through something other than Gamestop... might have been Blockbuster. Anyway, when I asked about having other rewards available since I was getting invites to e-rewards from Gamestop, they said the same thing and added I could only have one active account.

Since Gamestop and Borders were the main things I wanted, I used up the last of my credit, closed my account, and opened a new one through my Gamestop invite. One active account, follows their rules, and now I get Gamestop cards. That was quite a while ago and I've had no issues. So as long as you don't mind possibly losing a different reward option, that's one way to do it. :)[/QUOTE]

I actually closed my old account and tried several avenues like Blockbuster and Gamestop to get another invite to E-rewards and got nothing.

Not to make people jealous, but I just got a $15 survey on Health Insurance of all things. Took about 30-35 minutes to complete, but other than that, I'll be above $50 now.

Actually, coupled with the $4 in surveys I've done this week, I'll be up to around $70 or so in my account. Not really sure what I want though.

I was also missing GS from my list of options and I sent an email and they told me the exact same thing. A few weeks later though the GS option was there. I think you just have to wait it out - the offers change from time to time.

arg ever since i got up to about $38, i can never complete a survey. i've gotten to $41 on partial credits alone, even though i completed 85% of one before being rejected. and now it seems i've it that slow period where you get no surveys at all.

[quote name='javeryh']I was also missing GS from my list of options and I sent an email and they told me the exact same thing. A few weeks later though the GS option was there. I think you just have to wait it out - the offers change from time to time.[/QUOTE]

Hope so, cause right now it is a waste.

and the day i complain about it here, i finally complete a survey! of course it was the third survey today and i was unqualified for the first two, but atleast i got $5 closer to $50!

Trustworthy, not a hassle...just takes a little time to do the surveys. I have received about $200 in Gamestop gift cards over the last two years. Would definitely recommend.

Shot another e-mail to the customer service to see if there is any way I can get the Gamestop rewards added to my rewards section. Figured it's worth a shot because the rewards are not doing any good right now.

Finally hit $50 again. Just in time. There's a lot of stuff coming out early next year I want to pick up so I hope it doesn't take two months to get my card again.

what the fuck lol, every survey i've done has been a "sorry these answers are not the ones we are looking for" fsdfdkdffdsf lol, i only get like 0.25-0.50 for doing them.

anyone else have this problem?

If you don't mind getting nickeled and dimed on surveys (Which trust us, you will. Frequently.) just take every survey they feed you and eventually you'll qualify for a survey that really pays out. I think I've cashed in 4 times for GS cards over 2 1/2 years. Can't really argue against getting something I'll use for taking the time to fill out a few surveys here and there.

I know you're supposed to answer honestly on these surveys, but some of them make it awful tough. Sorry, I don't remember the exact dollar amount I've spent at every retailer I've shopped at in the last year. No one does. If you want honest answers don't ask shit like this.

[quote name='AndrewCP']Surprisingly I have not gotten any surveys for over a week, I'm close though to getting my second GS card.[/QUOTE]

Same... weak.

Got a reply back, can't change any of my rewards according to customer service so I guess I am stuck with crap rewards until something magically changes.

[quote name='AndrewCP']Surprisingly I have not gotten any surveys for over a week, I'm close though to getting my second GS card.[/QUOTE].

Exactly the same here for me. Got about $6 left to earn my second gamestop giftcard, but no surveys for 3 or 4 days.

[quote name='Altanis']Not to make people jealous, but I just got a $15 survey on Health Insurance of all things. Took about 30-35 minutes to complete, but other than that, I'll be above $50 now.[/QUOTE]

I completed the same survey. It was surprisingly easy considering the $15 reward. The last survey I took was about 20 minutes long for $2. It was supposed to take 10 min to complete.

I'm currently $1 away from a second GS giftcard. I thought I would never get to $50 but they finally gave me credit for an $8 survey I did a while back. My balance went from $23.xx to $46.xx in one day.

The surveys have been coming lately, I'm now over $50 and can get another GS giftcard. Does anyone know when I can redeem for it again?

Yeah, I usually don't get many surveys (and even less that I can qualify for) but I'm already up to 30+ dollars after redeeming a GS card only in October.

[quote name='adam31']The surveys have been coming lately, I'm now over $50 and can get another GS giftcard. Does anyone know when I can redeem for it again?[/QUOTE]

January 1st.

Have $106.xx to spend (I got a lot of surveys over the last two months), just waiting for the new calendar quarter to start on January 1st. It'll be my third GS gift card from them since joining two-ish years ago.

I just sent for my second $25 giftcard. I still have the first one from October but I'll be using it this week to pick up some half-priced guides and a pre-order for Tactics Ogre PSP. I'll use the second card when I pick up the game.

Just redeemed my 4th GS gift card. This will probably put me over the top in getting a new Xbox 360. I can trade in 2 consoles and 2 controllers and I have 3 $25 gift cards to apply to the cost so I'm probably going to be out of pocket less than $100 to upgrade my 20GB HDD to a 250GB one. Woo hoo!!!

Received my GC in the mail yesterday from my 1/1 order. It seems if you order early in the quarter it takes less time to arrive. After 3-4 weeks in it's a crapshoot.

arg finally got over $50 mark today and immediately ordered a GS gift card. the last month or so i needed less then $10 but i couldn't complete a single survey so i got to $50 a quarter at a time.

I ordered my second card on the 2nd and received it on the 10th. I've already done $5 worth of surveys towards the next one.

[quote name='javeryh']Just redeemed my 4th GS gift card. This will probably put me over the top in getting a new Xbox 360. I can trade in 2 consoles and 2 controllers and I have 3 $25 gift cards to apply to the cost so I'm probably going to be out of pocket less than $100 to upgrade my 20GB HDD to a 250GB one. Woo hoo!!![/QUOTE]

GC arrived in less than a week. Sick.

[quote name='thegreek']When I try and complete a survey they abruptly end and I only get like $.10??[/QUOTE]

This happens a lot and the amount is usually $0.25. Still, I can do enough surveys to get a $25 GC every 4 months or so - not bad.

I remember using this back in like 2007. My account was deactivated thought. Hopefully they can get it back to me :D

Man fuckin pissed, cause of class I didn't get to take a survey til later only to find out after I had completed it they already received the number of responses needed so I was left with some shitty cents instead. Wish they could not waste your time and tell you beforehand. Worth a decent amount too.

Boo... managed to do a $3+ survey yesterday... today I just got a $6+ survey but I didn't qualify. I have to wonder what some of these qualifications are sometimes.

Oh man, how young IS everyone here????! I've had several companies send me emails to sign-up for e-rewards (including GS and Pizza Hut), but since I was over "20+X" years when I signed up, they kick me over to the e-Rewards program for mature, addled, adults I'm guessing.

The ONLY good reward worth getting was a $15 credit at Borders, everything else that's available to purchase are things like, coin off of Omaha Steaks, frequent flyer miles, or hotel points at super-fancy hotels... oh and terrible magazines.

I'm really envious right now. I've had over $200 worth of credit just SITTING THERE for months at times waiting for something--ANYTHING to cash-in on worthwhile.

Grrr.

bread's done
Back