E3 2010 Highlights & Web Stream Guide

fckw89.jpg

EDIT: One million troops. One million troops. One million troops. One million troops. Love you guys. extreeeeeeeeeme.

[quote name='shinryuu']This Konami conference is terrible.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they don't really looks professionals...

By the way, I hope they will announce a Suikoden game.

They need to realize that they can't leave both Castlevania and MGS: Rising for the end. I'm going to kill myself before then.

Just what I wanted to see at a video game convention: A news report and Oprah.

EDIT: At least the singers right now are good. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

EDIT 2: Actually, apologies to the Dance Masters guy for the comment earlier. Whoever "planned" (using this term VERY loosely) this event must have been on something. Now if you'll excuse everyone watching this...
MbL5o.jpg

[quote name='Cao Cao']Just what I wanted to see at a video game convention: A news report and Oprah.

EDIT: At least the singers right now are good. Gotta give credit where credit is due.[/QUOTE]

They actually aren't that good, they're just singing over the Glee recording. You could really tell when the girl held that really long note.

Lost in Shadow and Silent Hill. Looks like this conference is finally getting good. And it only took them... an hour.

NeverDead (Developed by Rebellion) actually looked kind of interesting, protagonist seems like an immortal Travis Touchdown.

Wow, I felt bad for IGA.
Paraphrased:
"Hi, here's a side-game for the download services."
"Please please please buy it. Please!"
"And now Konami wants me to introduce my possible replacements for mainline Castlevania, so here you go."

I don't know what I'm watching on G4, but it says it's from E3. Anyway, I just saw "body count". This guy failed at Black and once again he fails at this game.

Edit:

So EA knew NFS failed every time as a rice racer so they are finally going back to Hot Pursuit...?

Edit cont:

FEAR 3? It looked ok but after the fail that is 2 I'm skeptical.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VipFREAK']
So EA knew NFS failed every time as a rice racer so they are finally going back to Hot Pursuit...?
.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't NFS Underground like the most successful one in the franchise? It sold 15 million. Ratings for the PS2 ver were just below Hot Pursuit 2 for comparison, while higher than HS2 on XB & GC. Now those types of racing games are not as popular, but they once were highly successful and sold a lot.

bread's done
Back