Early Access Beta Keys for Nexon's Upcoming MMORPG: Vindictus

If anyone has an extra key could you PM it to me? I'd appreciate it and i'd love you forever.

I used 2D1154DF10DB4002885A, thanks patrick555!

I already gave my two extra keys away to a couple CAGs!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CRH7386']I used 2D1154DF10DB4002885A, thanks patrick555!

I already gave my two extra keys away.
[/QUOTE]

It's quite funny. If you gave away both your keys to a friend or something, you could at least ask your friends for the extra keys in their email. You use the resources but you never pay them back, disrespect much?

Thanks for the offer CRH7386 but unforunately I was too late to answer to your PM so I guess I'm still looking for a beta key. Like I'd said I'd love you forever if you PMed me one.

EDIT: Nevermind. CRH7386 saved it for me. Thanks so much!

I'll toss One of my two up as the other might or might not go to a friend.
I would appreciate it if the person who claims it lets us know it was used
and please chains at least one of your two bonus keys.

E7768604A0D244558265
Claimed

I'll be posting my other code later in the event that my friend decides they don't want it

wow these are true screwed up lurkers. I am here to report that
E7768604A0D244558265 is invalid. I however will actually give 3 keys if I get one because I have another brother in need of one, so by getting 1 key, I can allow him access and he will provide his keys as well. If anyone is willing to post a code to me through PM I will kindly appreciate it and will hand over 3 keys to fellow CAGs. =D

Heres two more! ::

CCAFC1E9E7F644498C3C

7368C9BCB80444AEADF7

I used the E7768604A0D244558265 code thanks!

[quote name='graviex']anyone have a spare key? Been dying to try this game out =p thanks in advance!![/quote]

qft ^_^

thanks A-Bomb, I have used your code 7368C9BCB80444AEADF7 and I am going to give one to my brother and then he will have a few more codes coming in. When I received the e-mail I will give the extra one to fellow CAGs. Thanks and I hope my reply was helpful to others =D

EDIT : @Graviex maybe you should post some codes up too, if not tell us what you are going to do with your codes. Just to help fellow CAGs ^^

A wild code appears!

Use Early Access Beta!

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!~

Anyway, here's the code.

E9FB3797AE7640A3A2A0

i'd also ike one if possible. been searching every1 on the internet
Edit: well it seems that no one else is here on on but plz pm me if you have one to share N' i'll post mine if i get one

Could anyone please PM me a key? I'd really appreciate it, by the time i got here an noticed all these nice people sharing their keys i was too late. =\

Thanks in advanced.

~Jared

i've been following this thread for hours but it seems that no other codes are going to come in (or no one wants to share with me:cry:) but

(start) mmohut.com/giveaways/vindictus-early-access-open-beta-key-giveaway (end)

Sorry i can't post actual link seems i'm to new of a user, but it seems like it's going to be restocking on keys tomarrow. so i suggest you also keep an eye out, and if i get in i'll be sure you pm u a beta key code.

Yeah i registered there. I just hope i can get a key, i've been watchin vindictus.nexon.net ever since closed beta, so i'm gettin pretty eager to play lol

I know right? It look absolutly amazing, and not to nag but from the specs it takes to run this game almost every1 i know who signed up won't be able to run the game but sadly already gave their extra keys away.

*talks into recorder* hour four, Still no sign of the of the Infamous Vindictus Beta key. I am starting to belive there are none left here, i pray to god i'm wrong. end log

Yeah i hope you are too. If i get a key I'll pm you and see if you have on yet. Seeing as were in the same boat.

A wild beta key appears !!!
3297CD69FCA04FAF9F3B
Absconded with :(

*remember to pay it forward

bread's done
Back