Early Access Beta Keys for Nexon's Upcoming MMORPG: Vindictus

Worst case scenario MMOhut (tho they are out at current) seems adamant that they will have more EAB keys Monday. As I suspect will most MMO hubs. I really don't get why they are having an EAB they are handing keys out left and right and they are self propagating

*its under their giveaway section, I totally missed it their first round too

[quote name='Zelos']Worst case scenario MMOhut (tho they are out at current) seems adamant that they will have more EAB keys Monday. As I suspect will most MMO hubs.[/QUOTE]
ya i'll be stalking them tomarrow if i don't get one from here

[quote name='DeadRave']I got it yay!!! I'll post the keys when i find em!!

Thanks MirageStrike!![/QUOTE]

np! Don't post the codes though, offer it to those that PMs you for one. Don't want anymore lurkers ruin it for the CAGs. :)

Glad you two got in, Sorry my code was a flop didn't have trouble with the unregistered masses earlier today so it didn't even occur to me.

[quote name='Zelos']Glad you two got in, Sorry my code was a flop didn't have trouble with the unregistered masses earlier today so it didn't even occur to me.[/QUOTE]
NP i hold no grudges...except to dick cheny, but thats another story

If anyone gets a code could I be PM'ed one please? Really looking to try this out and hope someone can hook me up.

I would like one as well. This looks VERY interesting. I don't really game on my PC cause the free MMO's suck. So, any kind soul that has an extra, PM me! Thanks!

[quote name='A-Bomb']Alright so the code allows you access when it open not right now right?[/QUOTE]

The code gets you access when the EAB goes live on the 15th for three weeks (think it was till the 6th of next month) before it transitions into OB for everyone. I honestly think this is meant as a smaller scale stress test for the servers but they are treating it as a normal OB so you get to keep your character(s).

In theory you can DL the client now but .... its uncertain whether or not they will have another full client or just a patch between CB and EAB.

[quote name='Zelos']Feel sorta silly quoting myself but the new page ate the convenience of the msg.

Also remember Lurkers be Lurkin' and they will eat codes and break chains :( So PM your spare codes :)
Learn from my mistakes lol.[/QUOTE]

Got mine and gave them to my long time Maple Story guildies, hopefully after everyone in the guild gets one i should have some extra's to post here

[quote name='gienedemon']PM me beta key pls[/QUOTE]

PM sent. One more code left to whoever wants it.

EDIT: Gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back