"Eat all of my OTT, right now" - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will that really work, Sean? I'm worried that if I do that I just won't get shit from them for weeks and end up wastin' mah cash.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Errrr...ok, what do you have?[/QUOTE]

I don't think I'll ever play Ratchet again. You interested in that?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Just picked up Mass Effect. I'm coming after you if I hate it budge! :lol:[/quote]

Just make sure and give it some time. It starts a little slow in my opinion, but by 3-5 hours into it you should definitely be hooked.

In that case I guess I'll sign up, hopefully get the game sent within this next week, and then I can return it before UFC comes out and have that sent when it releases.

I kind of want to rent Prototype, too, since it looks interesting, but we'll see. Doesn't come out for more than a month anyway.

[quote name='Rocko']PS3 sux.[/QUOTE]

I googled trying to find an appropriate wall of text that explains why you're statement is wrong, but gave up after I read this:
U stop masterbating al ps3 doesn't suck but 360 has halo 3 GEARS OF WAR 1 +2 s stop masterbating and see the light u dickhead

Actually, this one is better
please go for ps3,games of the 360 are rare and they cost a lot and the gameplay is good but not as the ps3,sony will come with lots of innovations for its console not as xbox 360,,,,you wont regret it as i said there will be new innovations i dont think you will want to pass through this,,,,see ya;-)ps3 the best

See Rocko? The PS3 obviously is not teh sux.

[quote name='Mojimbo']When I wanted to buy it from him he wanted $45 so lowball him with $35 and meet in the middle , Temporaryscars.[/quote]

Pffft...I thought $30 was generous enough.

::Sigh:: Guess I'll have to look elsewhere.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Pffft...I thought $30 was generous enough.

::Sigh:: Guess I'll have to look elsewhere.[/QUOTE]Lowball him with $30 then, you might be pleasantly surprised. :cool:

Dave & Busters is a rip-off

Temp, most Blockbusters no longer have any new games.

And when they had that clearance a month or so ago, LBP was $50

$30 is still a good deal.

I think I'll buy Heavenly Sword when it hits $10, but that's the absolute most I'm willing to pay.

[quote name='Mojimbo']$30 is still a good deal.

I think I'll buy Heavenly Sword when it hits $10, but that's the absolute most I'm willing to pay.[/quote]

You're crazy! You're passing up the best three hours of your life!

I really didn't even like Heavenly Sword that much. I was under the impression it was good enough to buy for the short play time, but I was wrong. The story was decent, but the characters were cheesy and the combat was weird and clunky.

[quote name='Eviltude']I really didn't even like Heavenly Sword that much. I was under the impression it was good enough to buy for the short play time, but I was wrong. The story was decent, but the characters were cheesy and the combat was weird and clunky.[/QUOTE]Quit taking buying advice from Sony fanboys/GGT members.

Somebody needs to kill the Wayans family. I used to love In Living Color, but they have got to be stopped from making any more movies.

[quote name='JolietJake']Somebody needs to kill the Wayans family. I used to love In Living Color, but they have got to be stopped from making any more movies.[/QUOTE]

Remember when they made awesome movies?

Like Blankman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back