"Eat all of my OTT, right now" - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']The first one is mediocre.

This one seems to bring the fire.

Watch this video and tell me you're not impressed with the four player co-op campaign.
[/quote]

Wow, I just watched the HD trailer; I might day one that.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Holy shit! You're right! The damage modeling on the creature is insane. It kind of reminds me of Starship Troopers. Would I be missing out on the story if I skip the first one?[/QUOTE]
Not really. You can skip it. The first had a pretty generic sci-fi story.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']Wow, I just watched the HD trailer; I might day one that.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='zewone']I can't wait. :drool: :drool: :drool:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2cgfszq.jpg

284kle.jpg
[/quote]

Almost looked like a next gen SotC, minus the Mech.

[quote name='seanr1221']Could I use my iPhone to get wireless on a netbook that doesn't have Bluetooth?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if your phone is still jailbroken.

Look up PDA Net.

But, it eats up your 5GB a month cap I've been told.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']There's a cap on the iPhone?[/quote]

On its data plan, yes.

So CAPCOM is still sketchy about the timed delay (if) details?

It was about that maths from space site, hellbringer.

I went through it for you, but I don't know how to answer a question with no right solution.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It was about that maths from space site, hellbringer.

I went through it for you, but I don't know how to answer a question with no right solution.[/quote]

Hrmm.

IDK. Maybe it's not completely live yet.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It was about that maths from space site, hellbringer.

I went through it for you, but I don't know how to answer a question with no right solution.[/QUOTE]

I noticed it was flawed as well...I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating or not.

The question with the derivative and the question with the absolute value are just dumb in regards to the available answers.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I can't believe today will be the last time I see new Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends episodes :whistle2:(

Such an awesome show![/QUOTE]

Very true. It's definitely the greatest cartoon to air in this decade.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I just wasted my day doing nothing. Has anybody ever felt bad about doing that?[/QUOTE]

I pretty much spent my entire life doing nothing. I've stopped feeling bad about that a long time ago.

[quote name='dcfox']I pretty much spent my entire life doing nothing. I've stopped feeling bad about that a long time ago.[/quote]

:' [

I'm paranoid I'll die tomorrow before I get to do nothing ever again.

That's some killer luck, budge. I struggle to find my wallet if it slips in between my car seats, much less in a large grass field.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Ex-g/f called while I was watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

How appropriate.[/quote]

You have to get over her man. I mean, do you think she's thinking about you as much as you're thinking about her? Of course not. In fact, she's probably banging some other dude by now. You might as well let it go and look on to the future. She has moved on, why can't you?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You have to get over her man. I mean, do you think she's thinking about you as much as you're thinking about her? Of course not. In fact, she's probably banging some other dude by now. You might as well let it go and look on to the future. She has moved on, why can't you?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I saw on ESPN where a $2 superfecta bet paid out nearly $600,000 on yesterday's Kentucky Derby. I've hit a couple of those before, but nothing that large. I would probably have a heart attack and a stroke at the same time if I won that much on a $2 bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back