"Eat all of my OTT, right now" - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']I still dont' know wtf those flaming (not gay Linkin) dudes were supposed to be. I'm glad they at least put out a demo, saved me from buying/renting it.[/quote]

It's based on a comic book, you control a guy who has super healing abilities and has his entire skeleton covered with adamantium and you're questioning a big lava rock guy in the game?

I googled and couldn't find it, do any of you guys know what maps are required for Halo 3 matchmaking? I'm assuming the free one is, but I didn't know if you had to have Legendary or Mythic.

[quote name='seanr1221']So humans with super powers = ok

Giants rock monster = unbelievable.

Gotcha.[/quote]
Did i say it was unbelievable? It didn't fit in a Wolverine game, it just seemed out of place.

[quote name='JolietJake']I didn't mention fighting it, did I? The simple fact that something so ridiculous is in the game is bad enough. Something like that doesn't belong in a Wolverine game. Save the fire demon looking monsters for Ghost Rider or something.[/QUOTE]
You fail at English, then. "...it was an alright hack and slash up until the end when that giant thing comes out" suggests that the monster ruins the hack n slash gameplay.

[quote name='JolietJake']I didn't mention fighting it, did I? The simple fact that something so ridiculous is in the game is bad enough. Something like that doesn't belong in a Wolverine game. Save the fire demon looking monsters for Ghost Rider or something.[/quote]

You're an idiot.

Wolverine exists in the Marvel Universe. The Lava Men exist in that universe, as does mutation. Therefore that creature could be a mutant Lava Man.

-----------------------------------

Turning a Oblivion GOTY with a fucked up Disc 1 into a COMPLETE Oblivion CE after getting the GOTY Disc 2 contents installed = $

As somebody who doesn't know much about the X-Men universe, the rock monster didn't bother me. It felt a little Fable-ish, but so what? The game is still fun, nothing changes that.

[quote name='manthing']You're an idiot.

Wolverine exists in the Marvel Universe. The Lava Men exist in that universe, as does mutation. Therefore that creature could be a mutant Lava Man.

-----------------------------------

Turning a Oblivion GOTY with a fucked up Disc 1 into a COMPLETE Oblivion CE after getting the GOTY Disc 2 contents installed = $[/quote]
Have a drink and chill the fuck out mandingus.:cool:

Edit- Fine, Wolverine is GOTY for sure. You all happy now?

JJ's right. Wolverine would never fight a guy made of rocks.

feature_739_story.jpg

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Then it doesn't matter, ATM. Actually, isn't live free until the 4th?[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that! In that case, never mind.

[quote name='Maklershed']Lost .. the show? Why do you say that.?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I think Mojimbo is mad at Lost because
Faraday got his ass capped.
[/QUOTE]Yep. I hope this means that we get more Jack/Kate/Hurley. :roll:

[quote name='munch']KKKasey might find this interesting. The roof collapsed at the Cowboys indoor practice facility. There's a video:

http://news.aol.com/article/roof-co...cle/roof-collapses-at-cowboys-practice/459897[/QUOTE]I like how it was breaking news on CNN and the dude said like "...all players and staff are accounted for. AGAIN, ALL STAFF AND PLAYERS ARE ACCOUNTED FOR. Not sure if there were any other folks involved."

I hate how all the good local restaurants are closed on sundays. There is a great hamburger place here which hand cuts their fries, but they're closed. :(

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yep. I hope this means that we get more Jack/Kate/Hurley. :roll:
[/QUOTE]

I just wish they would turn it into the Benjamin Linas/John Locke show. They are the two most interesting characters by far. I've been sorely disappointed by their lack of screentime this season.

[quote name='dcfox']What was it?[/quote]

V for Vendetta. They had it at the flea market for $10. Now I have to figure out what to do with the DVD copy.

Is Lloyd on Blu-Ray?! Must...research...

I wish NBC could turn Heroes around. I hate how they've completely fucked the show up. I used to think Lost was sometimes hard to follow, but i think Heroes has it beat at this point.

They need to put Heroes out of its misery. I still watch it though. I mean, at this point, how could I not?

I still think the best show on right now is Breaking Bad...or Supernatural.

Yeah, i feel like i've put too much into keeping up to stop watching now. I wonder sometimes if the writer strike hadn't happened if that would have made any difference.

Blu-Ray's are addicting. It's like going from cocaine(DVD's in this case), to crack (Blu-Ray's). Once you get that hi-def one time, you never want to go back...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Errr...yeah Eviltude...sure...

I still say there's very little difference between an upscaled DVD and Blu-Ray.[/QUOTE]

I can tell a difference, although it's not huge. The people who say "It's like actually being in the game!" are retards. Gaming in HD is a huge change though.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I like your new avatar Munch.
Here's your Glock.[/QUOTE]

Did you see my post to you from towards the end of the last OTT?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hey Lordwow, remember that time I completely mauled you at L4D?[/QUOTE]

I think you have that backwards.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Xbox Live is not having a free weekend. :cry:[/quote]

You're right, I just read this:
This promotion is for European XBOX accounts only according to Kotaku and the fact that no one seems to have confirmed free Gold Access in the US.

All Xtival Xbox events are UK only. This free weekend is UK only and should be added to the front page as well.
Sorry.

This should cheer you up:
:whee::whee::whee::whee: NEW CHUPA DOLL POST! :whee: :whee::whee::whee:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=8242

[quote name='Liquid 2']I think Hellbringer has me ignored. :O[/quote]

No, I only have one person on ignore, and he asked me to.

Edit: No I missed that post and the one in the prior OTT, was it about munch's avatar?

[quote name='zewone']The first one is mediocre.

This one seems to bring the fire.

Watch this video and tell me you're not impressed with the four player co-op campaign.

It looks like a futuristic, co-operative Shadow of the Colossus.

Watch it in HD at the site.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/48578.html[/quote]

Holy shit! You're right! The damage modeling on the creature is insane. It kind of reminds me of Starship Troopers. Would I be missing out on the story if I skip the first one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back