"Eat all of my OTT, right now" - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JJSP']Find me a deal on a hammock, OTT. The new apartment needs one since the TV will be within viewing range of the balcony.[/quote]
Hank Scorpio: Uh, hi, Homer. What can I do for you?
Homer: Sir, I need to know where I can get some business hammocks.
Hank Scorpio: Hammocks? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Hammocks! Homer, there's four places. There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third.
Homer: Uh-huh.
Hank Scorpio: There's Hammocks-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There.
Homer: Mm-Hmm.
Hank Scorpio: That's on third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the hammock complex on third.
Homer: Oh, the hammock district!
Hank Scorpio: That's right.

[quote name='JJSP']Find me a deal on a hammock, OTT. The new apartment needs one since the TV will be within viewing range of the balcony.[/quote]

I heartily recommend getting a quality hammock and not a bargain model. I like the Pawley's Island/traditional style. Those fabric ones are surprisingly less comfortable than the rope varieties, I know it seems counter-intuitive, try one for yourself.

I have one, but I really recommend you rent it. I keep meaning to replay it, but it is way down in the backlog (the ps3 titles are festering on the bottom, just above R:Rev).

Holy crap @ the BIN prices for U : DF on the flea. I didn't think it was worth but $15-20 max. (Apologies for breaching my slang abstinence.)

All the homosexuality talk always reminds me of the genius Seinfeld line "...and not there is anything wrong with that."

~~~

Just watched this Doctor Who episode that had a similar premise to The Island...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I stopped by kmart today and saw that "You're in the Movies" game for $20. I came ->

[quote name='dcfox']If I ever use my camera it'll be to call out KKK members during games of online poker.[/QUOTE]
I figured it would be to show your intricate masturbation methods, dcfox.

Second Fable code up to $21. It's only been listed since this morning.

I got a little scared with the first thinking I'd get screwed or something, but I think I'm in the clear - the buyer already paid, left feedback, and PayPal released the hold.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I figured it would be to show your intricate masturbation methods, dcfox.[/QUOTE]

I don't like to give away trade secrets. But if you're interested I can make an exception and send those videos to you.

[quote name='lordwow']The Wii doesn't have online poker.[/QUOTE]
There probably is one but I can't think of an offline poker game for the Wii either :whistle2:k

[quote name='zewone']Trak thought you wanted some dick since you dyed your hair red.[/quote]

I never understood when guys say "suck my dick"...or in this case "eat my dick" as an insult...how is that supposed to be an insult if the person saying it is offering you to give him pleasure with your mouth :whistle2:s?

Ugh. Today (technically yesterday) has been one of the shittiest days ever. Ok so first my car breaks down, then I go back later to see if it start up, it doesn't. I then realize that my wallet is missing. It must have fell out somewhere, so I went around back tracking for almost hour and I still can't find it. fuck.

I realize now why I never use GameTZ. I keep getting offers like my Fallout 3 & Smackdown 2009 for SFIV, or just now my Fallout 3 for Sonic UGC.

[quote name='darthbudge']Ugh. Today (technically yesterday) has been one of the shittiest days ever. Ok so first my car breaks down, then I go back later to see if it start up, it doesn't. I then realize that my wallet is missing. It must have fell out somewhere, so I went around back tracking for almost hour and I still can't find it. fuck.[/quote]

I lost my wallet one time. Then, a few days later, when I was walking up to my apartment, it was wedged into my front door's handle, soaking wet.

Yeah I am glad I didn't have any cash in my wallet. But if I still can't find it tomorrow, then I gotta cancel all my cards, get new drivers license. The really bad thing is that I may have had my SS card in there... That would be bad.

Battlefield Heroes looks surprisingly good. I wish it was on 360.[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah I am glad I didn't have any cash in my wallet. But if I still can't find it tomorrow, then I gotta cancel all my cards, get new drivers license. The really bad thing is that I may have had my SS card in there... That would be bad.[/QUOTE]Dang, there goes one of your five lifetime activations. :0(

It seems like the whole Battlefield franchise is all over the map. I'm expecting them to release an RPG/driving simulator under the Battlefield banner.

I don't get how you guys can't make an OTT before this nobody does. Just an "Insert random characters here" OTT would be infinitely better than this garbage.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Holy crap @ the BIN prices for U : DF on the flea. I didn't think it was worth but $15-20 max. (Apologies for breaching my slang abstinence.)[/QUOTE]You were the one who posted that link to mathsfromspace.com or some weird shit like that, right?

I was bored and went through it; I don't know how the fuck to answer a question with no right choice. :whistle2:?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I never understood when guys say "suck my dick"...or in this case "eat my dick" as an insult...how is that supposed to be an insult if the person saying it is offering you to give him pleasure with your mouth :whistle2:s?[/QUOTE]

Are you f_cking kidding me?

In, is it really bad if both of your feet "fall asleep" quickly and at the same time? I was using the restroom and all of a sudden my feet went numb. I got up and walked it off. I think maybe the cold tile but it scarred me. I was just wondering if anyone ever has that happen.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why do you hate the mods, Temporaryscars?[/quote]

Because they'll delete a harmless post to protect the fragile egos of a bunch of whiny baby sissy pant forum members who like a show that, if it were a physical object, would be a condom filled with poo.

[quote name='darthbudge']In, is it really bad if both of your feet "fall asleep" quickly and at the same time? I was using the restroom and all of a sudden my feet went numb. I got up and walked it off. I think maybe the cold tile but it scarred me. I was just wondering if anyone ever has that happen.[/QUOTE]
Were you leaning on your knees/legs with your arms? You probably just cut off circulation if you were.

Yeah I was doing that... I guess that was it, it just happened so fast it worried me. Plus for the past three nights, my arms have been doing samething really badly, like I can't move it for a minute or two. I was worried my heart is messed up or I am getting MS.

No. I saw some movie on Disney called Brink! the other day and some bitch got fucked up rollerblading down a hill so I googled it and found that screenshot.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, dude, and I have the bluray. :whistle2:|

I gave up on shock videos, man.[/quote]

Is the PS3 region free? I might have to import the movie.

Are you sure? They have a picture of the 1 guy 1 cup dude in the pictures section.

Yeah. I never really explored the internet before a year or two ago and just recently I realized nothing surprises me anymore. I miss turning away from the screen in horror when something like 1guy1cup went up. The magic just isn't there anymore I guess. :[

Yeah, I think all blurays are region free.

High blood pressure/cholesterol or just being out of shape can lead to poor circulation. Mine was so bad eight or so years ago, my hands would turn purple regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back