"Eat all of my OTT, right now" - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
my.php

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wow, Lost is kind of an asshole. :whistle2:?[/quote]

Lost .. the show? Why do you say that.?

[quote name='DT778']Hatton got knocked the fuck out. I didn't even get a chance to finish my first beer before it was over.[/quote]

Ah shit, forgot to watch that last night. I figured he'd get his ass beat but he only went one round?

Pacquiao knocked Hatton down twice in the first round and then knocked him cold with a crushing left hand that may have been the best punch of his career late in the second round. Hatton fell face first and laid motionless for several minutes as the arena erupted.

[quote name='munch']I don't watch boxing. I've never really understood it.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty simple. 2 guys in the ring punch each other till one falls down (and stays there).

So I guess now with my car broken, and my wallet missing, I don't think I am gonna be able to go to my job interview tomorrow. I hope I can reschedule it.

Yeah but
you know he's coming back. I'm sure they'll find a way to explain that by talking to Desmond, he was able to change something.

[quote name='darthbudge']Daniel Faraday is one of the best characters on Lost.[/quote]

Yeah? You like the way he talks? Then, right before he says something "shocking," he cocks his head sideways, pauses for ten minutes, and delivers his line with more cheese than the state of Wisconsin?

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah but
you know he's coming back. I'm sure they'll find a way to explain that by talking to Desmond, he was able to change something.
[/QUOTE]

I don't think
Faraday is coming back. Right before he got shot he was telling Jack anyone of them could die.

If I didn't know better I'd say shit is exploding near me. :cold:

EDIT: Yeah, either the military base a few miles away is using heavier ordinance then normal or they're firing in my direction. The explosions are loud as hell and shaking the ground.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Hank Scorpio: Uh, hi, Homer. What can I do for you?
Homer: Sir, I need to know where I can get some business hammocks.
Hank Scorpio: Hammocks? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Hammocks! Homer, there's four places. There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third.
Homer: Uh-huh.
Hank Scorpio: There's Hammocks-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There.
Homer: Mm-Hmm.
Hank Scorpio: That's on third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the hammock complex on third.
Homer: Oh, the hammock district!
Hank Scorpio: That's right.[/quote]
It's sad, but i thought of the same thing. I watch way too much television.

I tried the Wolverine demo, it was an alright hack and slash up until the end when that giant thing comes out. fucking rock monster or whatever it was.

I still dont' know wtf those flaming (not gay Linkin) dudes were supposed to be. I'm glad they at least put out a demo, saved me from buying/renting it.

[quote name='JolietJake']I tried the Wolverine demo, it was an alright hack and slash up until the end when that giant thing comes out. fucking rock monster or whatever it was.[/QUOTE]
...That makes absolutely no sense. You don't even fight that thing in the demo.

[quote name='Rocko']...That makes absolutely no sense. You don't even fight that thing in the demo.[/quote]
I didn't mention fighting it, did I? The simple fact that something so ridiculous is in the game is bad enough. Something like that doesn't belong in a Wolverine game. Save the fire demon looking monsters for Ghost Rider or something.

DoW 2 is really awesome. If you're waiting for Starcraft 2, you cna pick up DoW 2 for around $35 and it'll definately tide you over.

I love how they deal with grenades. Depending on the grenade type, there's a countdown. Some are quick and soem are long. And when one is thrown you see a countdown timer and the commande calls, "Grenade!" Then you gotta move your characters out of the kill zone.

[quote name='Maklershed']If I didn't know better I'd say shit is exploding near me. :cold:

EDIT: Yeah, either the military base a few miles away is using heavier ordinance then normal or they're firing in my direction. The explosions are loud as hell and shaking the ground.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome. I live near Oceana Naval Air Station and they are always doing training exercises. Recently, someone accidentally dropped a "bunker buster" on top of a commercial warehouse. Luckily, it was a dummy, but it still weighed like 2 ton.

[quote name='Eviltude']That's awesome. I live near Oceana Naval Air Station and they are always doing training exercises. Recently, someone accidentally dropped a "bunker buster" on top of a commercial warehouse. Luckily, it was a dummy, but it still weighed like 2 ton.[/QUOTE]

God damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back