Eb game days - April 05 - May 02

JnJosh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
This years "Game days" sales (remember those 9.89 games?) is running a bit early this year, hopefully a lot of stuff to come, flyer scans will be up on the 3rd, but I am willing to send them for a few good men, regulars only via PM. The rest of you can wait a few days, :)

just be a bit patient with the PMing, i will get back to you guys asap!

join the group! http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...hp?groupid=190

Flyer is now live, my crappy scans are no longer needed!

http://ebgames.ca/fsi.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
idk if i made the cut for the group or the PM, but i do know that the gamedays deal last year was awesome thanks to CAG (got $10 trauma centre: new blood) so i'm looking forward to this year's. =)

God you guys are a bunch of elitist JERKS. I can't believe you would create a group that denies others from getting deals. I'm disgusted :nottalking:

Uh, can I have a PM please? ;)

hehe maybe now i can get zelda for good price :p hey guys do eb actually update prices? :( i missed the metroid noooooo i think they always left their orginal sticker on... so how do you know if they actually lowered the price >_

I've been around for a while, don't post much unless I have something to say (or if I'm not super busy, which work always keeps me).

But I'd love a PM too please, if possible. I loved this last year, spent far too much money though.

Josh, just to confirm these are the deals that run all month right? The daily deals are the better ones where you basically got to go to the store to check it out?

And these are also not all the monthly deals?

Only reason I ask his because I noticed Valkryia Chronicles isn't on it among the DMC collection.

P.S.: Does anyone know if a Gamestop coupon would work? That'd be awesome

Thanks for the PM too man, I appreciate it... Now only if I could get in that group

^^^ Gamestop coupons from the States don't automatically register in the system. You could get lucky if you get a nice worker to manual enter the discount in but it's highly unlikely

everything in the flyer will be almost a month long sale unless i noted otherwise, i may have missed something here and there but for the most part its all month long.

the daily deals (if they return this year, quite positive they will) should be better!

unfortunately gamestop coupons most likely will not work unless it specifies canada in the fine print. Thats always been a trade off, we get better prices, they get coupons!

Well I'm looking for Valkryia Chronicles specifically, although there are things in there that caught my eye.

I don't know if we can get "better prices" because we don't get deals like EVER throughout a year

hopefully the daily deals are universal for that day, and not by store. If i'm lucky someone would be willing to post them for that day so i don't have to EB and find out i could have saved 20 bucks the day before.

Hopefully. I have about 4 of my own people checking the stores, so I would like it if Lone would invite me so I could help give input on the daily deals if I find any.

Nothing amazing in the flier, but there's a couple of deals I might go for.
Thanks for the pm, JnJosh.

[quote name='Gerwich']Nothing amazing in the flier, but there's a couple of deals I might go for.
Thanks for the pm, JnJosh.[/QUOTE]

could you send it to me please?

[quote name='Rabid619']I just requested a join. My 360 just died so maybe I'll find some good deals to replace a few 360 games during this sale. :D[/quote]Hah, mine died yesterday. Gives me a good chance to catch up on my GC and DS backlog :lol:

Tried to join the group (not expecting to get in), and I'd like a PM too.

I know I just joined in the past month, and don't really post too much, but I'm one of those "I only post when I feel I can contribute something" type of message board people.

And I didn't even know what RFD was before I came on here. I don't hoard, I think that's disgusting.

So uhhh.......yeah.

Please?

Can I have a PM? I mostly lurk, but I've been looking into finding a deal for Burnout Paradise for a while.

[quote name='enzo_gt']Can I have a PM? I mostly lurk, but I've been looking into finding a deal for Burnout Paradise for a while.[/QUOTE]

What kind of deal are you looking for? It's 20$ new. Totally worth it.

I'm happy waiting for the flyer to ge public, but a few noob question, it's driving me mad, what is RFD?! I assume a competing site, and I assume hoarding is like flipping, buying a bunch of copies for yourself... :whistle2:k

Is there going to be a thread updating all the new unadvertised deals? Also, is there a difference between ebgames and gamestop's GD deals, or is it all the same stuff. Again I'm sorry, I'll go flog myself. :roll:

[quote name='unopepito06']I'm happy waiting for the flyer to ge public, but a few noob question, it's driving me mad, what is RFD?! I assume a competing site, and I assume hoarding is like flipping, buying a bunch of copies for yourself...:whistle2:k

Is there going to be a thread updating all the new unadvertised deals? Also, is there a difference between ebgames and gamestop's GD deals, or is it all the same stuff. Again I'm sorry, I'll go flog myself. :roll:[/quote]

RFD = RedFlagDeals... Basically a website like CAG but it's full of hoarders who flip their deals for profit. They basically track ANY "good" deal.

I believe you could say it's a search engine for deals, but all the deals are put up by users. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know if the EB Games and Gamestop deals are the same, you would assume they are but with different prices... but as I said I saw Valkryia Chronicles advertised but it's not in the flyer so I dunno.

RFD is a fine site, the people on it are a joke, most part everyone on there is in it for a good deal but the 1% population is just ridiculous. I don't care if people flip the hell out of something, but save some for people who might want to play it.

Let alone the fact they will gloat online for everyone to see where they know half of the people will frown upon it. my lord some people are so slow it astounds me! (on that site)

But anyway, RFD is a good site, just Cag is a lot better.

It would appear "starscreamy411" joined in the past two days for the sole reason of finding out the deals...enthusiastic about games? Or a lurker in disguise? YOU decide!

Hey Lone I sent a jpoin request to the group. Just a heads up :)

I come here everyday, but don't post that much. /justification

RFD is a good site. But a lot of hoarders that kill the deals. I've got no prob with them if the stores have plenty of stock but that not usually the case. Like the HMV gh and rb deals. I saw guys with 5 bundles just for resaleing. I stumbled across cag a few years ago but could never remember the site name. Jsut resently I found it again and it seems the morality level and respect for others is higher. Needless to say cag is bookmarked now on my bb and pc.

[quote name='JnJosh']RFD is a fine site, the people on it are a joke, most part everyone on there is in it for a good deal but the 1% population is just ridiculous. I don't care if people flip the hell out of something, but save some for people who might want to play it.

Let alone the fact they will gloat online for everyone to see where they know half of the people will frown upon it. my lord some people are so slow it astounds me! (on that site)

But anyway, RFD is a good site, just Cag is a lot better.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MaddogMonty']What kind of deal are you looking for? It's 20$ new. Totally worth it.[/quote]

Where? $23 on Amazon and I don't got a credit card, dont know if its cheaper in retailers, I assumed it was $30. Anyways, getting into the group would be nice too. I don't post much so I'm not sure if I have the CAG cred.

I'd love to join the group but I just found out about this forum like a week ago. Been using the site forever and never even noticed the Canada section lol. So, I'll just say hello to everyone as there doesn't seem to be a place to introduce yourself

I've been here for a while.... any way I could get a PM?

I bet everyone's been keeping you pretty busy in the PM department...eh?

bread's done
Back