Eb game days - April 05 - May 02

JnJosh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
This years "Game days" sales (remember those 9.89 games?) is running a bit early this year, hopefully a lot of stuff to come, flyer scans will be up on the 3rd, but I am willing to send them for a few good men, regulars only via PM. The rest of you can wait a few days, :)

just be a bit patient with the PMing, i will get back to you guys asap!

join the group! http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...hp?groupid=190

Flyer is now live, my crappy scans are no longer needed!

http://ebgames.ca/fsi.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
Three quick things to say:
(1) Thanks very much for posting this thread! Game Day deals were awesome last year -- Metroid 3, Truama Center, and RE:Umbrella Chronicles were huge scores! Hopefully they'll be some sweet swag priced down this time around too.
(2) Lurkers aren't all bad - sometimes we stay quiet just because we don't have much of value to add... (ok, maybe some of us should try harder.)
(3) On the other hand, hoarders and flip artists who only care about profit do suck. If you don't want a game for yourself (or as a gift, I suppose) then leave it for someone else who does. Too bad not everyone thinks the same way.

[quote name='ejamer']
(2) Lurkers aren't all bad - sometimes we stay quiet just because we don't have much of value to add... (ok, maybe some of us should try harder.)
[/quote]

What little a good lurker has to add is far more than hoarders, flippers and squatters can ever contribute, so there's no reason to stay quiet. :)

^.^ i know its kind of hard to get back to every1 but when you can could you send me a PM thanks Xd , srry i dont contribute much to the forum its just all i know is from flyers O.-

Hi,
I am new to website. Its great source for students who want to game for cheap. :)
Thanks.

[quote name='hijki']Hi,
I am new to website. Its great source for students who want to game for cheap. :)
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

The whole point of the PMing the flyer is to avoid new people just signing up and taking it to RFD. Sorry.

And enzo_gt it's pretty much 20$ everywhere (Walmart, EB etc).

[quote name='MaddogMonty']The whole point of the PMing the flyer is to avoid new people just signing up and taking it to RFD. Sorry.

And enzo_gt it's pretty much 20$ everywhere (Walmart, EB etc).[/QUOTE]

sorry. I just went to eb to find out about it. I saw the flyer. Its there. Eb is on my way to university so i go there almost everyday. I will let the site know if i find something. It was not for PM thanks.

[quote name='thegamecubist']^Anything on Tales of Vesperia/Last Remnant/Infinite Undiscovery?

Tales has ben pretty expensive for a while :([/quote]TOV has been a steady $59 everywhere I go! I've been in line on Goozex for it for a while now. Can't wait to get it, but I wouldn't expect EB to have it on sale. Got a little discouraged when I found out it wasn't turn based, but then I heard it was good even if you're a turn-based RPG only fan.

As for Last Remnant and Infinite Undiscovery, those I've seen as low as $29 (or were you looking for a better price than that)? Those games aren't that great I've heard anyway.

[quote name='Ranzo']Game days looks to be good this year, I have of course seen more then the flyer.[/quote]

oh looks like i have some more investigations to be taking place

DUN DUN DUN

[quote name='dtp11']TOV has been a steady $59 everywhere I go! I've been in line on Goozex for it for a while now. Can't wait to get it, but I wouldn't expect EB to have it on sale. Got a little discouraged when I found out it wasn't turn based, but then I heard it was good even if you're a turn-based RPG only fan.

As for Last Remnant and Infinite Undiscovery, those I've seen as low as $29 (or were you looking for a better price than that)? Those games aren't that great I've heard anyway.[/quote]

Tales games have never turn based, since ps1.

[quote name='MaddogMonty']The whole point of the PMing the flyer is to avoid new people just signing up and taking it to RFD. Sorry.

And enzo_gt it's pretty much 20$ everywhere (Walmart, EB etc).[/quote]

Oh okay, my bad then. Thank you.

Isn't April 5th Saturday? Also, doesn't it technically start Friday for the DSi midnight release? or is the saturday the midnight release?

I heard there was this mystical thing called a "calendar". Let me summon the ancient spirits to divine what day of the week April 5th fall on...

April 5th is indeed a Sunday unless every calendar and electronic device I own is wrong.

Looks like the great spirits have some bulls on the way ;)

[quote name='SickBoy']April 5th is indeed a Sunday unless every calendar and electronic device I own is wrong.
[/quote]
Possibly; there's an April 5 for every single possible year on the Earthly calendar and only 1/7 of them will be a Sunday. :p

[quote name='afterburn999']Tales games have never turn based, since ps1.[/quote]I think you mean SNES. Tales of Phantasia was the first game on the series on the Super Famicom. I don't think Wolfteam / the Tales Studios / tri-Ace have ever made a turn based RPG actually.

[quote name='hijki']Hi,
Thanks.[/quote]I think you mean it's a good website for buying more games than you normally would and not playing any of them because you're too busy with school and oh god why am i on cag when i have a presentation in a few hours must finish slides

[quote name='Firestorm']
I think you mean it's a good website for buying more games than you normally would and not playing any of them because you're too busy with school and oh god why am i on cag when i have a presentation in a few hours must finish slides[/QUOTE]

Quite true actually but ,vacation is coming up :p

[quote name='dtp11']TOV has been a steady $59 everywhere I go! I've been in line on Goozex for it for a while now. Can't wait to get it, but I wouldn't expect EB to have it on sale. Got a little discouraged when I found out it wasn't turn based, but then I heard it was good even if you're a turn-based RPG only fan.

As for Last Remnant and Infinite Undiscovery, those I've seen as low as $29 (or were you looking for a better price than that)? Those games aren't that great I've heard anyway.[/quote]

Damn, $29? I ws looking around and found them easily for $40. At $29 I'd totally go for them. Or at least Last Remnant.

[quote name='SickBoy']BTW, I was quite surprised to see this starts on a Sunday... is that typical?[/quote]

Nintendo hardware products are always released on Sundays.

Just want to point out on the new most wanted list, the ds lite is on there, maybe a price drop could happen, maybe not.

Gonna do some more deep digging today see if i can find out what ranzo knows! HOLLA AT U PEEPZ LATER

I bought SOCOM with headset a few days ago at full price and now they have it on sale at 20 dollars off.

Does EB do price adjustments? I'm kinda pissed about this, whenever I buy something it somehow drops in price almost immediately.

[quote name='cookie15']I bought SOCOM with headset a few days ago at full price and now they have it on sale at 20 dollars off.

Does EB do price adjustments? I'm kinda pissed about this, whenever I buy something it somehow drops in price almost immediately.[/QUOTE]

Hey, maybe next time you plan to buy something you could let the rest of us know first? You could be our "crystal ball" of future deals!

Just kidding ... I've had that happen before too, kinda sucks.

[quote name='onemorechanc']Hey, maybe next time you plan to buy something you could let the rest of us know first? You could be our "crystal ball" of future deals!

Just kidding ... I've had that happen before too, kinda sucks.[/quote]

:bomb: Now anyone know the answer to my question?

[quote name='cookie15']:bomb: Now anyone know the answer to my question?[/quote]

You have seven days for a price adjustment at EB

[quote name='shezbot']You have seven days for a price adjustment at EB[/quote]

Any store with a return policy...

just buy it again and return it using your old receipt.

bread's done
Back