EB Games - Dead or Alive Ultimate 19.99 w/ bonus

I figured GameRush would give me $30 or so for it, or I could trade it with someone else. I wouldn't take it to a store it didn't come from and try to exchange it.

[quote name='Matt Young']I figured GameRush would give me $30 or so for it, or I could trade it with someone else. I wouldn't take it to a store it didn't come from and try to exchange it.[/QUOTE]

Cool.My bad then.

Recieved mine 2 days ago. The manuals had a small tear on the side but the labels were intact...what explains that? Anyways...cards I got are Lei Fang and Tina.

Definitely worth the $20!

DoA 1 Ultimate was kinda cool, it has that arcade / previous gen feel to it (like playing Virtua Fighter 2 on PC). DoA Ultimate 2 really shined. It has the interface of DoA 3, and the story mode's sequences looks cool. In the later rounds (round 5 or 6), the enemies block a lot. In fact I had about full health, but Ayane countered on my attacks, and got a 11 hit combo down on me. She had low life, but I couldn't get the last kick on her, she countered about all my leg sweeps. Reminded me of Ninja Gaiden. Anyway, the two cards I got were Tina and Lei Feng.

dunno if this has been posted but after a quick call to my eb, i was able to confirm that the $20 is in store as well

Saved me the wait of shipping, and I was able to get it factory sealed

just thougt I'd share

[quote name='DantheApe']dunno if this has been posted but after a quick call to my eb, i was able to confirm that the $20 is in store as well

Saved me the wait of shipping, and I was able to get it factory sealed

just thougt I'd share[/QUOTE]

thanks man, hopefully it is at my EB as well

I just started playing this online again-- everybody feel free to look me up for a match--
GT: sonic docta

bread's done
Back