Star Trek Legacy (360) - $39.99

Coupon - "Extra $20 Trade-In Credit Toward PSP and DS"
Coupon - "Super Mario Sunshine (USED) for 12.99"

Second Page

Deperate Housewives The Game - $9.99
Gamestop Optical Cable - $14.99

Reserve Stalker and get exclusive multiplayer map
Reserver LotR:Online and get free beta and online items

Everything else listed is regular priced.

Meh at the ad but thanks for posting it. I think the only game I might be interested in is SCDA for the 360.

Or do the Best Buy thing. They guarantee the lowest price. If you buy it at BB and take the EB ad to the service center, they will give you the difference plus 10% - read the policy on their website.

[quote name='olicoop']Or do the Best Buy thing. They guarantee the lowest price. If you buy it at BB and take the EB ad to the service center, they will give you the difference plus 10% - read the policy on their website.[/quote]

I thought that was Circuit City.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Thanks for the heads-up. Legacy at $40....probably still too much.[/quote]

you must of missed the $30 deal a few days ago at amazon

[quote name='Scorch']I thought that was Circuit City.[/quote]

I did that at CC with Time Crisis 3 when GS had it for $25. I didn't even have the ad. The girl looked it up on the website and saw it was an in-store deal. This method is most likely YMMV. And yes, it was price match + 10%

Circuit City probably does it too. This is from the BB website:

Store Price Guarantee
Two more great reasons to buy with confidence.

If you are about to make a purchase at a Best Buy store and discover a lower advertised price offered by a local retail competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.

Already bought? We'll refund you the price difference, plus an additional 10% of that difference up to 30 days after your purchase (14 days on select categories*).

Either way, simply bring in proof of price while that lower price is in effect.

[quote name='olicoop']Circuit City probably does it too. This is from the BB website:

Store Price Guarantee
Two more great reasons to buy with confidence.

If you are about to make a purchase at a Best Buy store and discover a lower advertised price offered by a local retail competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.

Already bought? We'll refund you the price difference, plus an additional 10% of that difference up to 30 days after your purchase (14 days on select categories*).

Either way, simply bring in proof of price while that lower price is in effect.[/QUOTE]

They only give the extra 10% if you buy it first. You could always buy it at the regular checkout then walk straight to the customer service desk for a refund of 110% of the difference though.

gah! i just got doa x2 with a wal mart gift card i had lying around for $60. looks like i'm going to have to do something about that...

and what the hell, i just looked at the tracking info from walmart.com. they shipped it from atlanta to somewhere in carol stream IL. so they shipped straight through my state, and then are going to bring it back. typical walmart efficiency i guess...

[quote name='Masterkyo']Stubb Zombie (XBOX) $15 .. it's any GOOD ??[/QUOTE]

it's great, and hilarious, but you can beat it in a sitting. but yes, wideload deserves your money for 6 hours of great fun.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Thanks for the heads-up. Legacy at $40....probably still too much.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I bought it as $60 and don't regret it. Anyone who likes Star Trek or war games should definitely consider taking advantage of this deal.

[quote name='angrysalad187']mario sunsine for $13... interesting. thats pretty much the only gamecube game i was semi interested in but never bought.[/QUOTE]
That's the normal used price for that game. I'd wait until it drop some more. It's been that low for a few months now.

I think I'm gonna have to pick up Red Steel for $30. I just might have to.

edit: Bestbuy is running the same special this week on Red Steel. Factory Sealed > GS Preopened "new" games.

Anyone thinking about Star Trek: Legacy should do themselves a huge favor and rent it first or wait for it to drop to $20. It is not a good game.

picked up doax2 yesterday. that is one garbage game. i enjoyed the first one on xbox, but this one seemed to play even worse. i could play shutout games on the AI in the first one, and in this one i can't even get the ball over the net. the jet ski game isn't really that much fun either. and for the love of god, the english voice overs are cheesy as hell.

not to mention its impossible to play the game and not feel like a complete perv. i'd wait for more of a price drop before picking this one up.

[quote name='Superstar7']I shopped from Amazon for a while; this totally slipped my mind! Thanks for sharing; lucky I didn't make a trip to GS as yet.[/quote]

Glad I could help......If I can deter anyone from buying from GS/EB, it makes my day!

bread's done
Back