EBgames "Cash for Stash" game = 30% off (w/ EDGE card) used game coupo

Hey CheapyD! Just tried the link, but for some reason the game doesn't show. Is there something wrong with the link maybe? I've already tried adjusting my security settings, but still nothing. Any help would be great. By the way, thank you for this site! It's the best place for gamers like me!!! :D

I don't know...I didn't work, so I didn't write it down.
It takes about 2 minutes to beat that game, so I didn't bother.

Coupon code works for me - FEBHDM75

Doesn't work with saver or pplay15 and you can only use it on one game. Not an amazing deal but eh.

It gives you a 15%, 20%, and 30% off coupon.

But it's confusing me it says this on the 30% one:

In big letters

30% OFF ANY ONE PRE-PLAYED GAME!

*Or...get 30% off any one pre-played game (*ONLY 20% WITHOUT GMR SUBSCRIBER DISCOUNT CARD.)

wtf. So i don't really get 30% off?

[quote name='phrostbyte']Are GMR subscriber coupon codes personalized? If not, can someone post it?[/quote]

If you were a subscriber, then you would have one. The "C" in CAG stands for "Cheap", not "Cheat".

I think EDGE is the GMR subscription code. Back then when you subscribed to GMR, they would give you the EDGE Card as a bonus and proof of subscription or something.

[quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='phrostbyte']Are GMR subscriber coupon codes personalized? If not, can someone post it?[/quote]

If you were a subscriber, then you would have one. The "C" in CAG stands for "Cheap", not "Cheat".[/quote]

I'm too cheap to afford one :) But seriously, I did ask if they were personalized first? Like the edge card, I wouldn't ask for someone's edge card number cuz it's there's and it belongs to their account.

Its only an extra 5 percent online...but still good for in store extra 20 percent. The code is only worth 20 unless you have the card, its kind of a lie.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']It gives you a 15%, 20%, and 30% off coupon.

But it's confusing me it says this on the 30% one:

In big letters

30% OFF ANY ONE PRE-PLAYED GAME!

*Or...get 30% off any one pre-played game (*ONLY 20% WITHOUT GMR SUBSCRIBER DISCOUNT CARD.)

wtf. So i don't really get 30% off?[/quote]

If you have the card (worth it if you shop at EB or ebgames.com at all) you get 30% off, but without the card, you get 20% off. Not really that confusing.

I got the 30% one, but my printer is out of black ink, so I couldn't print it, d'oh. Now the tough decision, do I actually purchase new ink, or do I get another free after rebate printer, hmm, decisions.

MAn the people at ebgames are going to hate seeing me. I just got level 3 30% off games printed off 50 copies (this is the main reason i dont use my printer at home for some reason the stupid thing is stuck at 50 copies for everything that prints ) now to hopefully find some great games ( 44.99 = 31.49 for almost new games no longer have to worry about the TRU deal anymore WOOOO

I probally be lucky to use 5 of them unless they got a great game that i can get dirt cheap and run it over to gamecrazy for an EZ 20 buck profit :)

Games i would love to find in this deal would be

Phatom brave, gallop racer 2004, Nba live 2005 and a few others the thing runs to almost the end of Nov ,,, NOV 27 I mean you could even find a used copy of Halo 2 by that date for 32 bucks... I will probally go monday to see what they got ...

could someone be so kind as to link me to the coupon print page, if possible? for some reason the game runs incredibly slow for me so it's really hard to take. thanks.

If you use this coupon in the actual B&M store, there's no need to worry about free shipping, if you're in the same situation as me. I live close enough to EB, so I can actually walk there. Therefore, I can get 30% off and basically, free shipping, because I don't have to use the bus or something to get to the store.

I too am having difficulty loading the game, could be that there is too great of an influx of people now that it has been posted?

Dunno if this breaks any rules or not (I could read them, but honestly - I'm too lazy and I'll let someone tell me if it is or not. Whoever you are, I hope you appreciate the honesty and don't be too rude about letting me know ;). ).

***edited by cheapyd - see a few posts below***

Who knows how much bandwidth I have there, its been a LONG time since I put anything up other than a sig. Sigs seem to last all month though - but then they're not viewed by thousands of people like here at CAG ^_^.

Ah, you guys are killing me ;)
Don't post a link to the coupon, I'm trying to work with these guys!

The game litereally takes 2 minutes to beat (unlike the last game) and really there is no excuse to not just play it, beat it, and get your coupon like a man!

I edited out the link in the above post.

Thanks,
-CD

[quote name='racthamp']which button for me to drop off my stuff? this game is hard..haha..[/quote]

spacebar

[quote name='Richter']when you print out the coupon, is the text above the dotted line on the paper?[/quote]

Yup, just as it looks in the screen cap, takes up about 60% of the page too. May wanna blow up the pic a bit, but I honestly don't think it will matter. Of course, I don't work for them so who knows. Still legible to me either way.

......Oh...Well, I cut down the coupon to conserve ink for anyone who wants it...but beat the game first....then if you want it, PM me. If this is unacceptable Cheapy, let me know and I'll cease and desist.

I'd like a smaller coupon link if possible. I already beat the game and I even signed up for the EB newsletter. :)

That was a cool way to earn a coupon. I mean, the game was easy and repetitive, but that's the most innovative way I've ever earned a coupon!

How do people get the high scores. Is that 1500 pts in one game (just 3 levels)? I can only get maybe 200 pts. max. Do I just suck at the game or what?

I played the silly game today to get the coupon. I made several copies just in case EB wanted one-per-game. They did. Picked up Psi-Ops for $18.89, Sudeki for $17.49, Megaman Anniversary for $18.89 and Red Faction (non GH) for $5.59. These are mint copies as I am one picky SOB when it comes to games.

On another note, I took some games to trade in to EB and the trade values were horrific. I explained the even Coconuts has better trade-in values, beating them by 100% or more. In one example, EB offered 50 cents and Coconuts offered $10. I mean it was that bad.

bread's done
Back