El "BONK BONK BONK" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm still baffled as to who buys and plays Wii's...my 8 year old nephew has had a Wii for about 1 year...all I see him play is GameCube games on it...he recently got a X360 for X-Mas, he hasn't touched the Wii since.[/QUOTE]

Same with my co-worker's kid.

[quote name='Mr. Twist']personal attacks are against forums rules thats a bannable offense.

You may be taking a few days vacation[/QUOTE]

This HAS to be someone that we've banned in the past :whistle2:k

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I hope that dumbass Mr. Twist is banned and dies in a fire soon afterward, he's taking over as many E3 threads with his stupid crap as possible.[/QUOTE]

I would legit like to put that dude in a headlock and make him eat a dog turd.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I've been to parties where nothing but Wii Sports is going on. Shit is bananas. Lots of girls play with 'em, too.[/QUOTE]

Same, my wife and her three sister-in-laws do this regularly. (One can embarrass the shit outta me with GHIII BTW.) They love the party games/mini-games.

It's a wine induced giggle fest. :roll:

[quote name='TheRock88']What he do? Only thing I saw was him pissing people off cause he created a Natal thread.[/QUOTE]
In the MS thread, he went on about the word "franchise" being mentioned in the MGS Rising announcement meaning the past and future MGS games were coming to Xbox over and over again and he's trying to do the same stuff in the Sony thread, but about Twitter and Facebook.

I can't seem to download anything through technet now, i keep getting a message about the file transfer manager not being able to validate.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Movie of the year!!!!

according to MTV viewers :whistle2:|
[/QUOTE]

And next year the same people will vote 'Pissing Robots Part 2' MOTY...

:roll:

[quote name='manthing']And next year the same people will vote 'Pissing Robots Part 2' MOTY...

:roll:[/QUOTE]

Or if you've seen Idiocracy: ASS

[quote name='Mojimbo']Anyone who doesn't stink like dog poo have an opinion on Man On Fire? I'm almost done with Planet Earth so my queue is back down to a handful of movies.[/QUOTE]

It's been a few years, but I think I really enjoyed it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']halo: Odst, l4d2, and conviction(i think?).

Pc doesn't count, and don't reply if all you're gonna do is complain as usual. :][/quote]
pc

[quote name='Mojimbo']Anyone who doesn't stink like dog poo have an opinion on Man On Fire? I'm almost done with Planet Earth so my queue is back down to a handful of movies.[/QUOTE]

I stink but- it's really good if you like a revenge and redemption tale.

It's a slightly violent guilty pleasure.

[quote name='LinkinPrime'] I can't stand D. Washington.[/QUOTE]
That's probably the problem. I thought it was better than Ransom or Hostage. Some of the plot was telegraphed, but it's a kidnapping movie after all. As the genre goes it's as good as Proof of Life with much more violence & action and a better exploration of the darker side of humanity. Also, Dakota Fanning gladly isn't on screen a whole lot- which is a plus.

[quote name='JolietJake']Is there a single Valve game that was ever better on console than PC? I can't think of any.[/QUOTE]
exactly.

i don't know if those other 2 games are on the pc, but come on. l4d2 is a valve game, you can't dismiss the PC on that one.

[quote name='JolietJake']You can't beat a keyboard and mouse in a FPS. A controller just doesn't give that kind of control.[/QUOTE]
IDK, a big comfy seat, asymmetric analog sticks, and giant screen have gone a long way to ween me off of my M/KB bias (Even with the graphics and controller precision hit).

Valve games are always better on PC. The updates + the community are ridiculously better. TF2 and L4D were fun on 360, but the communities were DEAD within a month.

That being said, I never thought I'd say I prefer a 360 FPS, but COD4 was superb on 360.

[quote name='JolietJake']You can't beat a keyboard and mouse in a FPS. A controller just doesn't give that kind of control.[/QUOTE]
now that i can disagree with. if you're used to playing a game with a controller, obviously you're gonna be better using the controller. the only time i think that matters is if you take the "best" keyboard/mouse player vs. a controller player of equal skill.

[quote name='crystalklear64']now that i can disagree with. if you're used to playing a game with a controller, obviously you're gonna be better using the controller. the only time i think that matters is if you take the "best" keyboard/mouse player vs. a controller player of equal skill.[/QUOTE]
Well yeah you have to be used to using either one to be any good at all. I just think if a person used each and equal amount of time, they'd be better with the KB/M setup. A stick just isn't as precise for aiming as a mouse IMO.

This sucks-

Friend: Will you come over tonight and "fix" my 'puter.
Me: What's wrong with it?
Friend: Shit's broken.
Me: What is it not doing that you want it to do.
Friend: Getting on the interweb or printing.
Me: Is it plugged in.
Friend: fuck you. I'll buy your family dinner.
Me: uhh . . . mmmm . . . I pick where then.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Windows 7 goes live October 22nd.[/QUOTE]Awesome.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I envision Denzel's phone calls with his agent involve him asking only one question about the script: Does he get to play an angry black man? If so, he's in.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

------

Just beat ZoE: 2nd Runner. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back