El "BONK BONK BONK" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am out of control right now. infamous, 40 bucks in psn, three uncharted 2 beta codes, and some chicken salad.

oh, and a seagate 250gb hdd for ps3. :)

Perfect Dark in 1080p this winter on XBLA? Awesome.

I hope it's still as fun as it was when I last played it years ago.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Let me get that Zone of the Enders, liquid. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not possible.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Uncharted 2 beta is supposed to be live right now, so download it ASAP before the rush starts.[/QUOTE]

Even for non-GAPpers?

[quote name='seanr1221']That's not helpful.[/QUOTE]

I have to wait until my games get to amazon. Then I can buy it. So however long that takes is the answer.

[quote name='prmononoke']I got a beta code, but I won't be home until later. I can share it, though.[/QUOTE]

Princess, let me get in on that.

How does one go about acquiring an Uncharted 2 code? Pre-order? I don't really care as much about it as you all, but i might check it out on my own dime.

[quote name='munch']i've been on a plane all day, so i missed all the e3 happenings. Anything exciting on the ps3/wii front?[/quote]

piecharts!!!

[quote name='munch']I've been on a plane all day, so I missed all the E3 happenings. Anything exciting on the PS3/Wii front?[/QUOTE]

$250 PSP Go, 2D Mario, Mario Galaxy 2, new Metroid, dildo controller for the PS3.

[quote name='munch']I've been on a plane all day, so I missed all the E3 happenings. Anything exciting on the PS3/Wii front?[/QUOTE]

Wii no. SMG2, Metroid Prime game from the Ninja Gaiden people.

PS3 now has Wii style controller in the works, albeit much more accurate than the Wii.
Trico= The Last Guardian = Awesome
GoW III footage/demo

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Doubt was good budge. It wasn't great, but it was very good.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='prmononoke']Yes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys. I will add it to my Netflix queue.

[quote name='lordwow']$250 PSP Go, 2D Mario, Mario Galaxy 2, new Metroid, dildo controller for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Come on wow, you forgot the most important announcement of them all

HANNAH MONTANA PSP!!!! :cool:

[quote name='manthing']Princess, let me get in on that.[/QUOTE]

Aight.

[quote name='TheRock88']Can I get in on it too Princess?[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

To sum up the Nintendo conference:
nin.png

[quote name='Eviltude']How does one go about acquiring an Uncharted 2 code? Pre-order? I don't really care as much about it as you all, but i might check it out on my own dime.[/QUOTE]

The only purchase way I know of was to get it in random copies of InFAMOUS.

How many shares do PSN things have? In addition to me, three have been taken.

I got it because of the Gamer Advisory Panel. I wasn't expecting it, but Sony sent me a random email a few hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back