ENDS TONIGHT! The Fractured But Whole/Bayonetta 1/2 combo pack/TONS of collectables and figurines/Clothing/Blurays and more!

Yeah it's pretty cool...I'm too big to wear a skinny tie though. Looks ridiculous on me haha.

And since it hit $10, that's another item added!

And once more! Less than an hour left!

I will post LOWBALL OVER sometime in the next 60 minutes, and that's that. Get those bids in!

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the shirts that came in the swag grab bag thing? What size are they?

Thanks.

$4, figured id make it easy on whoever won it since they're clearing out some of my old stuff haha

I figured I might as well post the message Brash sent me

Brash: Hey biggzy, you're good looking, you can have the loot bag. i retract all my bids.

Me: thanks.

Kinda bummed I had 22 watchers and no last second bids, but a huge thanks to all who bid! I really appreciate your support

I'm exhausted though. I will get invoices done tomorrow morning!

I figured I might as well post the message Brash sent me

Brash: Hey biggzy, you're good looking, you can have the loot bag. i retract all my bids.

Me: thanks.
Brash: You know the difference between you and me? I make these shirts I just won look good.

Was going to bid $28 to New Super Mario Bros U/New Super Luigi U and when I refreshed the page, the Lowball ended. Well, shit.

Congrats to the people who bought the items and won the bidding war, I guess. :p

Don't worry Joseph, Rigor mortis messaged me with the following.

Rigor Mortis: biggzy, you're good looking, I don't have the money for New Super Mario Bros, please tell joseph he can have it for $3.

Me: Ok, I'll tell him.

bread's done
Back