Enlist in the Wombat Liberation Army! *** UPDATED 10-NOV-2006 ***

Okay, so my anti-wombatist attack with a ferret did not work, but I have hatched a new plan. Let me introduce you to your real enemy...
_39396476_dingoap203.jpg

That's right... the DINGO!
Go my ferrocious beasts... eat the wombats until the tide has subsided, your bellies are full, and this uprising is no more.

a_dingos.jpg

[quote name='Warner1281']Okay, so my anti-wombatist attack with a ferret did not work, but I have hatched a new plan. Let me introduce you to your real enemy...
_39396476_dingoap203.jpg

That's right... the DINGO!
Go my ferrocious beasts... eat the wombats until the tide has subsided, your bellies are full, and this uprising is no more.

a_dingos.jpg
[/quote]
Hey, puppies! I got a present for ya... Go chase the vixen!

c1157271811606delpumpxc5.jpg

*watches the dingos run off*

You need to think out your plans a little more thoroughly, champ. ;)

[quote name='Tiphireth']Hey, puppies! I got a present for ya... Go chase the vixen!

c1157271811606delpumpxc5.jpg

*watches the dingos run off*

You need to think out your plans a little more thoroughly, champ. ;)[/quote]

Mmmmm... she's mine. Dingo's get back to work. I'll keep her safe until your jobs done. Now go, invade and eat the wombat's.

[quote name='Warner1281']Mmmmm... she's mine. [/quote]

Hey, a closeted furry. Well, all my defense efforts are pretty much neutralised now... Maybe Graystone'll have some bones to distract those damn dogs with. >:|

[quote name='Strell']Mini comic initiatlizing in 3...2....[/QUOTE]

Completely awesome! Strell, this is indeed one of your most lucid and brilliant moments. I continue to be delighted by your work!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']talk about ego boosting material. Wait till you hit mid-life. you wish you were back doing this.[/QUOTE]

What the hell are you talking about? I've got gray hairs coming in all over the place! This is an absolute riot! If you're 30+ and not having fun, you're not doing it right!

[quote name='Jek Porkins']Took me a while to get around to it, but...

RedSix, Standing by to enlist![/QUOTE]

Fantastic! Thanks for enlisting! And congrats on winning on the CAGcast contest the other week!

[quote name='Tiphireth']Hey, a closeted furry. |[/quote]

I think everyone is to some degree. I blame Minerva Mink myself. :lol:

[quote name='evanft']TRAITOR!! Waterboarding for you![/quote]

:lol:

Does anybody remember the early episodes of the CAGcast from last year when Wombat ruled the airwaves and played audio clips from Aqua Teen Hunger Force? Golly, those were spankin' new days of brand. Etcetera. Viva!

Wow, this topic is already up to 7 pages, and there are already several dozen members.

I had no idea Wombat had this many fans. The Wombat oppression is over! :D

I would like to join the WLA. If someone could bandana my avatar and/or the pics in my sig, I'd appreciate it.

¡ Viva la revolution !

[quote name='sevdustflyer']The people who have been oppressed.[/quote]
Right. Whatever you say, Pancake Bunny.

Anyway, I think we've already accomplished our main objective. We've cheered up Wombat, as well as promote how awesome of a guy Wombat really is. All while coming together as CAGs to accomplish this.

Although, we still have some of the smaller objectives to still tackle. I'm just amazed how quickly this thing has come together... in a matter of 3 days? :D

[quote name='yukine']Wow, this topic is already up to 7 pages, and there are already several dozen members.

I had no idea Wombat had this many fans. The Wombat oppression is over! :D[/QUOTE]

By my count, we've got over 60 soldiers in the Wombat Liberation Army! It's been a sheer pleasure and privilege to lead the WLA up that hill to victory and to show our support for Wombat!

[quote name='yukine']Although, we still have some of the smaller objectives to still tackle. I'm just amazed how quickly this thing has come together... in a matter of 3 days?[/QUOTE]

Just goes to show how quickly a revolution can spark! All power to the people! Up with Wombat!

(OP has been updated with new WLA sig banners, btw!!)

[quote name='BasketCase1080']please... please give me the precious minutes of my life back used to read this shit thread. Good god...[/quote]
You wasted even more time by posting a reply. You're not very intelligent, my friend.

[quote name='sying']Anybody up for a little Wombat Liberation Army Uno? I'll by wearing my bandana proudly... and not much else.[/QUOTE]
I highly doubt you'll find enough people in the WLA to fill up an Uno room. They all seem to be Nintendo supporters.

[quote name='zewone']I highly doubt you'll find enough people in the WLA to fill up an Uno room. They all seem to be Nintendo supporters.[/quote]
Not really, most of CAG seems to be in support of the Wii60 combo. Now if you were referring to a PS3 game, then you'd probably be correct.

If and when I get settled back down again and have access to my scanner, I'll try to make another mini comic.

I'm kind of uprooted at the moment, and request the collective encouragement of my brothers.

LAVE SUS MANOS! *hits chest, thrusts hand forward*

[quote name='BasketCase1080']please... please give me the precious minutes of my life back used to read this shit thread. Good god...[/QUOTE]

shutyoass2_2.gif

Brothers and sisters of the WLA, rejoice! Fearless Leader has recognized our movement on this week's podcast and it seems some of our objectives have clearly been achieved.

1) The days of dairy sniffing are OVER!!! As if this wasn't good enough, this pathetic attempt to cow the Great One was dispatched via e-mail. Ha HA!!!

2) Our Magnificent Marsupial seems to have cheered up considerably. Let us hope that we played some part in this...And I don't just mean the case of Prozac brother Scobie had airlifted to Him.

Steady on! Keep fighting the good fight! Waddle with pride!

I'd join....but I like CheapyD as much as I like Wombat, so i'll be Sweden in this situation.

But I was thinking...if you all support Wombat...and if you got another group to support Cheapy, then you could have gang wars in Saints Row!

I can imagine what Wombat was thinking when he quit.

"I'm not going to take it. Oh, I aint going to take it. Im not going to smell it anymore."

[quote name='T234']Who The Hell Is Wombat ?!?!?!

[/quote]
... Go back to Gamefags. Right the fuck now.

... Just listened to the CAGCast. Scobie has a hot voice. :oops:

[quote name='Tiphireth']... Go back to Gamefags. Right the fuck now.

... Just listened to the CAGCast. Scobie has a hot voice. :oops:[/quote]
You're telling me to go back to Gamefaqs just because of the fact that don't like furries, and don't know who wombat is (nobody answered my question earlier) is seriously no way to behave at all. I would tell you to go back to usenet with that ELITEST WANKERY AND BITCH-MANEUVERING, but I won't.

Nah, nah, nah, ya got a little out of order yourself, ya insulted him a lil bit.

[quote name='Tiphireth']..... Just listened to the CAGCast. Scobie has a hot voice. :oops:[/QUOTE]

Gee, thanks... I fully credit the cigarettes and whiskey!

I hope everyone was encouraged by the latest CAGcast and the WLA assault upon it! We have Wombat's undying support! Let's not disappoint him any more than life does! VIVA LE WOMBAT!!!

[quote name='Scobie']
I hope everyone was encouraged by the latest CAGcast and the WLA assault upon it! We have Wombat's undying support! Let's not disappoint him any more than life does! VIVA LE WOMBAT!!![/quote]
I was. The fact that you actually sent in an audio message is so fucking cool. :D

[quote name='T234']You're telling me to go back to Gamefaqs just because of the fact that don't like furries, and don't know who wombat is (nobody answered my question earlier) is seriously no way to behave at all. I would tell you to go back to usenet with that ELITEST WANKERY AND BITCH-MANEUVERING, but I won't.[/quote]
I couldn't care less what you think about furries, and if you don't know who Wombat is, look the hell around. It's pretty obvious.

Jeez, this kid acts like he owns the place. :whistle2:s

[quote name='Maklershed']Probably a stupid question (especially considering how long I've been at this site) but where does one find these cagcasts?[/QUOTE]

You can d/l the new one or listen to right on the site. Check out the links for it on the main page. I just d/l them using iTunes from their RSS feed.

Say, are you up for any more bandanas? Some new WLA soldiers are on-board and need to be bandana'd!! You and some of the other folks have been fantastic in supporting the rest of us without any Photoshop skills!

[quote name='Tiphireth']I was. The fact that you actually sent in an audio message is so fucking cool. :D[/QUOTE]

It was fun putting it together... the intro got chopped a little, but whaddya gonna do? It had more shortwave radio of a guy announcing the launch of a rocket.

Were really pissing people off with this. It just shows ignorance. Instead of being the bigger person and ignoring it. People rather bitch in every single thread about it. very nice, at the very least the WLA is a test of sociology.

bread's done
Back