Enlist in the Wombat Liberation Army! *** UPDATED 10-NOV-2006 ***

Did a couple of avatars:

goldki3.gif

screechsb4.gif

seifervb1.gif

[quote name='Scobie']You can d/l the new one or listen to right on the site. Check out the links for it on the main page. I just d/l them using iTunes from their RSS feed.

Say, are you up for any more bandanas? Some new WLA soldiers are on-board and need to be bandana'd!! You and some of the other folks have been fantastic in supporting the rest of us without any Photoshop skills![/quote]

As soon as I get home (around 5) I can begin bandatizing people's avatars.

[quote name='Sulaco22']I pledge my support for the WLA. If there are enough of us maybe we can overthrow this Cheapy D.[/QUOTE]

You obviously haven't read the manifesto. :roll: Would someone care to enlighten brother Sulaco?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I had no idea this was a CAGcast deal. I don't even listen to it. No biggie though.[/QUOTE]

really...??? same situation here I guess... and to pass time:

jigglies

doax2_01.gif

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']really...??? same situation here I guess... and to pass time:

jigglies

doax2_01.gif
[/quote]

Heh, I already checked the DOA thread. Much obliged. :)

[quote name='Tybee']You obviously haven't read the manifesto. :roll: Would someone care to enlighten brother Sulaco?[/QUOTE]

We need to start thinking outside the box.

[quote name='Sulaco22']We need to start thinking outside the box.[/QUOTE]

...as in place Wombat in a box and kick it for a few hours till the box bleeds. After that, some good old bananas for a snack.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Indeed I'll sign-up. I need to edit my avatar. I'm at work right now, can anyone be a doll and make one up for me?[/quote]

Have at you!
rodimus_donut.png

[quote name='hootie']I pledge my support!

Now somebody put a bandana on my flamingo please![/quote]

No bandana love for my flamingo? :cry:

[quote name='hootie']No bandana love for my flamingo? :cry:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...Are not flamingoes the sworn enemies of wombats? For they are tall, skinny, and pink, while wombats are short, pudgy, and brown. How can we be sure you are not some sort of dissembler, sent to infiltrate our ranks and destroy us from within?

I'm IN!!!!! All for one & one for Wombat!!

can some one show me how to get a bandana on my avatar??
i need help, i want to show my pride, but i dont know how :(

this is a preemptive apology, during CAGcast 46 I forgot what the "A" in WLA stood for, yeah I guess I'm a jerk, but it wont happen again I promise

[quote name='Wombat']this is a preemptive apology, during CAGcast 46 I forgot what the "A" in WLA stood for, yeah I guess I'm a jerk, but it wont happen again I promise[/quote]

It's okay, I don't think anyone noticed. At least, I didn't.

[quote name='yukine']It's okay, I don't think anyone noticed. At least, I didn't.[/QUOTE]
You didn't notice because CAGcast 46 isn't up yet.

[quote name='whoknows']You didn't notice because CAGcast 46 isn't up yet.[/quote]
Yeah, I already realized that. I made the mistake of reading #46 as #45. ;)

[quote name='yukine']Yeah, I already realized that. I made the mistake of reading #46 as #45. ;)[/QUOTE]
I did the same thing, I probably read it for the 5th time before I realized he was talking about 46 :lol:

[quote name='Wombat']this is a preemptive apology, during CAGcast 46 I forgot what the "A" in WLA stood for, yeah I guess I'm a jerk, but it wont happen again I promise[/QUOTE]

Yeesh... how are we supposed to have a dang revolution if we can't even get on board with the name of our ARMY??? :)

[quote name='yukine']This should be the WLA Anthem:[/QUOTE]

Nice!! Haven't heard the Adicts in ages! I'm still sticking by the song linked in my sig, though... it has some whompin' great comedic appeal with the Mario theme.

Keep it up guys!! The WLA has made a significant splash so far and the movement has lead to lots of chuckles and guffaws! Wombat's soaring to new heights, and that's what it's all about!

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Scobie = Wombat?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I *wish*!! If I was Wombat, life would be a bowl of damn cherries, with a wife, a dog, and that deluxe apartment in the sky-y-y-y.

I'm just the humble founder of the WLA. VIVA!!!

In honor of CAG and Wombat I have done the following:

1. For CAG: Yesterday I received my FREE XBox 360 from doing one of those shady websites (even though it was free, I doubt it was worth the trouble).

2. For WLA: My first game will be Oblivion. I have not had any contact with the XBox world and did not know about this game until Wombat kept talking about it on the Cagcast. After some research, this will be my first purchace made with confidence of quality.

bread's done
Back