Epic Mickey wii $14.99 AC at ToysRUs - NOT Dead

Wblaze

CAGiversary!
Hello All --

Just got back from ToysRUs in Columbia, MD. Epic Mickey for the Wii rang up at $24.99 and then they took the $10 gamer mag coupon. Out the door for $14.99 before tax. Not bad at all even if this game is just average

I went back to TRU again this morning. They had more Epic Mickey out than yesterday, and more gamer magazine too. I don't think people are buying out all the supplies. I think it just happens that some TRU just don't have it in stock at the moment.

Big thanks for the heads up. I also got Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer of Darkness. Both at 5 bucks. I couldn't find the other Pokemon, but I did find 2 copies of Phantasy Star Portable for PSP at around 6 bucks after the 30% off extra on the clearance bin. I'm going to give one to my cousin so we can play.

Sooooo many games to play!

Went to TRU at Warwick, RI and they had plenty copies of Epic Mickey and LOTS of the gamer guide. Picked up two along with Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia for $4.99. Too bad they ran out of Guardian Signs, I really wanted that too.

Doubt it...I think they gave away enough copies for $15, severely doubt they'd put it back on sale while the coupon is valid. Surely, someone up the chain has got to wonder why they sold so many EM's this week, and do a little investigating.

Definitely rang up as 49.99 when I tried it today, while I was grabbing a copy of MK.

Wish I would have grabbed infinity copies of those Pokemon games, though, figure they can't be worth only 5 bucks.

Very happy I was able to pick up a copy last week for $14.99 AC. The store I went to still had a few copies, but was totally out of the Pokemon games. I really wish I had been able to pick up a couple of the Pokemone games. Are they still on sale by chance?

I made a last minute trip to TRU last night to pick up the Pokemon games but the store was closed. Their website listed the store hours from 8am to 11pm on Saturdays. They had just closed when I got their at 9:30pm. :/

I also went to a local used bookstore that was offering $26 trade-in for Epic Mickey and they had about 7 copies on the shelf. I asked and was told that they weren't taking anymore copies. The games were tagged at $39.99. lol.

[quote name='chuckywang']What is this Pokemon deal at TRU?[/QUOTE]

No pokemon deal anymore. There were some DS games that were 5 bucks, though. They are like 30 bucks as of 5/1.

Ugh, I didn't know that deal ended yesterday. I even went by there to get one but they were out of the mag so I was gonna come by later. Wonder if he'd price match their deal from yesterday?

bread's done
Back