Eternal Darkness $12 = Good Deal???

hbk12345

Banned
My local TRU has Eternal Darkness for about $12. I don't have a Cube now, but I am going to get one eventually... So, is this a good price to get this game?

I got it last week at TRU. Although I could have purchased it for a dollar or two less *used* at EB, I decided to just buy a new copy.

You might find it for $10 at CC or somewhere else if you get lucky, but $12 new is certainly not a bad deal. It's a good game if you like the hack and slash genre.

First game a got for the cube and the best one I have played so far, granted I have not played RE 4. But buy the damn thing already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First game a got for the cube and the best one I have played so far, granted I have not played RE 4. But buy the damn thing already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked it up for $5 a couple months back new & sealed @ EB. ;)

I'm an oddball on this one, I played & beat it when it first came out and wasn't that impressed with it. But I figured it's worth $5.

[quote name='argyle']I'm an oddball on this one, I played & beat it when it first came out and wasn't that impressed with it. But I figured it's worth $5.[/quote]

You are not alone. I thought it was pretty good but nothing special. I thought it was a great idea but it was very repetitive in many places... worth $12 though...

one of the best games for the system. It really tries (and succeeds) to push what a game is, and what it can do as a concept.

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='argyle']I'm an oddball on this one, I played & beat it when it first came out and wasn't that impressed with it. But I figured it's worth $5.[/quote]

You are not alone. I thought it was pretty good but nothing special. I thought it was a great idea but it was very repetitive in many places... worth $12 though...[/quote]

Yeah, definilty agree with you two. I wasn't impressed at all, despite on the high review scores from all the media.
Great story, decent puzzles, extremely annoying magic casting-pause-time... graphically I don't think it's that good.

It's an ok game to me. But I am sure a lot of others like this game. Just a note - if you want to try this game becuase you like Resident Evil style game - you might have to think twice. They don't play the same... at least to me.

But since it's 12 bucks... I say buy it.

[quote name='Cpt Hooks']First game a got for the cube and the best one I have played so far, granted I have not played RE 4. But buy the damn thing already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Whoa, 3 posts? You must really like it.

bread's done
Back