EU/UK CE&Exclusives Thread - DI:Riptide Zombie Bait, DW7:Empires, MGS Rising CE Added

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
*This thread was originally for the S/E PSP LE's but due to a good amount of CAGs asking this to be an EU/UK LE thread I have decided to change it to that. We will try and post the cheapest price for these among all the UK sites that ship to the US. :D

*This thread has been transformed now to a thread for both CE's as well as games that are exclusive over in the UK/EU. :)

FAQ
[customspoiler=FAQs]

PS3 games are region free. Sometimes Xbox 360 games are but that varies from case to case. Regardless I will list the 360 version as well in case people would rather have a 360 copy to display. PSP games are region free as well.

Some Info:
  • All the retailers listed ship to the US. GAME & Gamestation must have changed policy because they used to not ship overseas.
  • Zavvi & thehut both have paypal as an option to pay but a few CAGs are reporting some difficutly. For the time being might be best to order with a Credit Card or Debit Card.
  • I have personally ordered from Zavvi and they were prompt in shipping and I had minimal to no damage on my items.
  • Keep in mind the exchange rate fluctuates so prices will skew up and down.
  • If I miss anything feel free to post in the thread and I will add it to the OP.
  • Zavvi now offers free shipping on items to the US.
[/customspoiler]

UK Retailers (That ship overseas):
*Beware the dreaded Mailer! ;)
[customspoiler=Devil Mailer]
2v35839.png
[/customspoiler]

The Hut - Zavvi's Sister Site
Zavvi - Free Shipping!
game.co.uk/gamestation.co.uk - These are the same now
hmv.com - Currently down due to administrative issues. Cannot order.
shopto.net - A lot of my friends order from here in the UK. Apparently they ship really quickly too.
amazon.co.uk - At least last I read, they seem to ship PS3 games but not 360. Unless they changed that. I can't seem to find anything regarding it by clicking their help.
play.com - They ship internationally and seem to get a good share of exclusives

EU Places That Ship Overseas:
amazon.fr
amazon.de

Current Promo Codes (mostly Zavvi & The Hut):

None

Updates

Older Items here(I am going to edit this depending on availability):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8109644&postcount=5

Fist of The North Star Ken's Rage 2 CE (Exclusive To France & Italy)

Release Date: 2/8/13
Contents

• Visual Storybook
  • Game Soundtrack
  • Character Stickers
  • USB of Kenshiro (4GB)
  • Postcard Calendar
[customspoiler=Contents]
north_star_ce_thumb.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:/:360:
amazon.fr - €99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengeance CE (Zavvi Exclusive)
Release Date: 2/22/13
Contents:

• Only 25,000 Made
  • Raiden Play-Arts Kai Figure
  • Steelbook
  • DLC Code for White Armor Skin, Cyborg Skin
[customspoiler=Contents]
MGR_Limited_UK_Cover_02.jpg
MGR_Limited_UK_WhiteRaiden_05.jpg

[/customspoiler]
zavvi - £99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance Steelbook (GAME Exclusive)
Contents

• Exclusive Steelbook by Yoji Shinkawa
[customspoiler=Steelbook]
MGR-PS3-Steelbook-SHINKAWA-01-556x431.jpg
[/customspoiler]
amazon.de - €14.99

Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

*Going to be digital release in the US. This is for those that want a physical copy. No disc in US is likely due to no English voice.
[customspoiler=Box Art]
DW7E_EU_Cover.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:
play.com - £39.99
shoto.net - £29.86
thehut - £34.95
zavvi - £34.95
game.co.uk - £39.99
amazon.uk - £39.99

Injustice: Gods Among Us CE

Release Date: 4/5/13
Contents:

• Exclusive Steelbook
  • Wonder Woman/Batman Figure (Way better than the US Version)
  • 2 Brand New Issues of DC Comics
  • DLC (Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52)
[customspoiler=Contents]
collectors_edition.jpg

[/customspoiler]
Nowhere to be found in the UK. Found it on amazon.fr and amazon.de
amazon.fr 360 PS3- €99.90
amazon.de - €94.99

Dead Island Riptide Zombie Bait Edition

Release Date: TBD
Contents:

• Steelbook
  • Collector's Artwork
  • 12 inch Bikini Clad Torso Figure
  • Weapon DLC
[customspoiler=Contents]
dead-island-riptide-zombie-bait-edition-is-gross-and-alarming.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:360: This appears to be 360 only ATM
game.co.uk - £89.99
zavvi - £84.95
thehut - £84.95

Dead Island: Riptide (GAME Exclusive Edition)
*Only listing this because so far there is no mention of one in the US, if there is I will remove this.
Release Date: TBD

Contents:

• Exclusive Cover :roll:
  • DLC I am guessing like the SE for the 1st?
[customspoiler=Cover Art]
253532_xbx_b.png

[/customspoiler]
:360:/:ps3:/:pc:
game.com - £39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Yep we are getting it. I played a bit of the Japan version and the gameplay is stellar.

Since I am in hype mode for Xillia (my most anticipated game this year by far) I ordered this last week:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIG-MOE-5604[/QUOTE]

It's mine, too. I was obsessed with Graces F for a straight month. I went above and beyond the platinum to get a perfect save file; I love that game! I hope Xillia doesn't come out until later in the year, though. From May through August I will be spending every waking hour studying for the MCAT. I can't afford to get sucked into Xillia during that time. It would be nice to not have it sitting on my shelf taunting me the entire time. lol

Makes me sad since I sold my ps3 when times got rough.
And lost all my gameshare games.

Maybe when the white one is cheap I may get that.
Tales of Graces F was good.

[quote name='Zaku77']It's mine, too. I was obsessed with Graces F for a straight month. I went above and beyond the platinum to get a perfect save file; I love that game! I hope Xillia doesn't come out until later in the year, though. From May through August I will be spending every waking hour studying for the MCAT. I can't afford to get sucked into Xillia during that time. It would be nice to not have it sitting on my shelf taunting me the entire time. lol[/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't expect to see another cag interested in the medical field. I've got my MCAT scheduled this Spring and had to cut off almost all entertainment sources, including games, to prepare myself. As a person going through the same route, I wish you luck!

Concerning Xillia, its a superb game. The thing I didn't like about it was the split story path right when you start the game.

[quote name='HakaHina']Wow, I didn't expect to see another cag interested in the medical field. I've got my MCAT scheduled this Spring and had to cut off almost all entertainment sources, including games, to prepare myself. As a person going through the same route, I wish you luck!

Concerning Xillia, its a superb game. The thing I didn't like about it was the split story path right when you start the game.[/QUOTE]

Hey, good luck to you, too! Be prepared to not get in the first year of applying, regardless of how strong your application is; that's all I've been hearing from everyone. haha

[quote name='exaznkid']so does anyone have any experience from shopto or game? i'm deciding if i should pull the trigger on a few games[/QUOTE]

Both are fine. Game's website can be really finicky, though. Don't order 'boxed' games from any UK retailer, though; they will come in a padded envelope and are 99% likely to have minor to severe damage.

thanks for the replies, i was thinking of order metal gear from game to get the steel book so i hope the steel book would at least arrive unscathed

All of their pre-order bonuses are UK only, so you can't get the steel by ordering from them. You can grab the same steelbook, by itself, from amazon.de, though.

[quote name='Zaku77']All of their pre-order bonuses are UK only, so you can't get the steel by ordering from them. You can grab the same steelbook, by itself, from amazon.de, though.[/QUOTE]

Oh I had no idea about that. I will link to amazon.de then.

I was checking on zavvi about mgs LE
it doesnt show that a steel case is included nor artbook.
are these details on the front post is correct?

[quote name='Zaku77']If you look in the bonus offer tab it says in caps: UK ONLY.[/QUOTE]

I pre-ordered FFXIII-2 Crystal Edition from game.co.uk in the past and I got the pre-order bonus steelbook that was UK only. Of course that was when they were at risk for bankruptcy... and they canceled my pre-order. But I got a free steelbook out of it. So it might have been a one time thing.:p

[quote name='giantqtipz']Anyone in the US importing the MGS rising LE? From which retailer? I have mine preordered from Zavvi, and well... It appears there's a stigma associated with zavvi when it comes to MGS[/QUOTE]

This sucks. Zavvi just sent me an email saying:
I am sorry to let you know that we are unable to despatch Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance outside of the United Kingdom.

We have cancelled your order and no money has been taken from your account.

You can re-order this item if you have an alternative delivery address within the United Kingdom for us to despatch to.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

[quote name='sirgalahad']this sucks. Zavvi just sent me an email saying:
I am sorry to let you know that we are unable to despatch metal gear rising: Revengeance outside of the united kingdom.

We have cancelled your order and no money has been taken from your account.

You can re-order this item if you have an alternative delivery address within the united kingdom for us to despatch to.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.[/quote]

What!

How much was shipping when you ordered? I'm seeing a tracked shipping of 24.99GBP when I tried to order. Maybe they won't ship it out of the UK without tracking any more?

[quote name='lobitoh']Wtf??? Never happened before[/QUOTE]
I know, right? I'm gonna reorder and if those mother F-ers cancel me again I'm gonna climb onto my roof and yell with arms outretched as if crucified: "ZZZZAAAAVVVVVVVVVViiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!"

[quote name='elessar123']How much was shipping when you ordered? I'm seeing a tracked shipping of 24.99GBP when I tried to order. Maybe they won't ship it out of the UK without tracking any more?[/QUOTE]
yeah, my shipping was 24.99 gbp (40 buckUS)--- i was able to get Tale of Graces shipped out or "despatched" today but weird, not this one. oh well.:-({|=

Zavvi updated their shipping... for large items, they no longer offer the cheapo .99 GBP option, they only offer a more expensive registered option that's significantly more expensive (I think it's 16 GBP and up).

Also, they probably won't be shipping any more large items to the US anymore... I can't imagine how many copies of their exclusive MGS HD CE were destroyed because they don't know how to pack.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']What a weird CE, I would never ever buy that.

It would be too embarrassing to have and its creepy.[/QUOTE]

There was talk of it possibly getting the statue removed due to it being "too extreme". As weird as it is... I want it!!! >:O

bread's done
Back