EU/UK CE&Exclusives Thread - DI:Riptide Zombie Bait, DW7:Empires, MGS Rising CE Added

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
*This thread was originally for the S/E PSP LE's but due to a good amount of CAGs asking this to be an EU/UK LE thread I have decided to change it to that. We will try and post the cheapest price for these among all the UK sites that ship to the US. :D

*This thread has been transformed now to a thread for both CE's as well as games that are exclusive over in the UK/EU. :)

FAQ
[customspoiler=FAQs]

PS3 games are region free. Sometimes Xbox 360 games are but that varies from case to case. Regardless I will list the 360 version as well in case people would rather have a 360 copy to display. PSP games are region free as well.

Some Info:
  • All the retailers listed ship to the US. GAME & Gamestation must have changed policy because they used to not ship overseas.
  • Zavvi & thehut both have paypal as an option to pay but a few CAGs are reporting some difficutly. For the time being might be best to order with a Credit Card or Debit Card.
  • I have personally ordered from Zavvi and they were prompt in shipping and I had minimal to no damage on my items.
  • Keep in mind the exchange rate fluctuates so prices will skew up and down.
  • If I miss anything feel free to post in the thread and I will add it to the OP.
  • Zavvi now offers free shipping on items to the US.
[/customspoiler]

UK Retailers (That ship overseas):
*Beware the dreaded Mailer! ;)
[customspoiler=Devil Mailer]
2v35839.png
[/customspoiler]

The Hut - Zavvi's Sister Site
Zavvi - Free Shipping!
game.co.uk/gamestation.co.uk - These are the same now
hmv.com - Currently down due to administrative issues. Cannot order.
shopto.net - A lot of my friends order from here in the UK. Apparently they ship really quickly too.
amazon.co.uk - At least last I read, they seem to ship PS3 games but not 360. Unless they changed that. I can't seem to find anything regarding it by clicking their help.
play.com - They ship internationally and seem to get a good share of exclusives

EU Places That Ship Overseas:
amazon.fr
amazon.de

Current Promo Codes (mostly Zavvi & The Hut):

None

Updates

Older Items here(I am going to edit this depending on availability):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8109644&postcount=5

Fist of The North Star Ken's Rage 2 CE (Exclusive To France & Italy)

Release Date: 2/8/13
Contents

• Visual Storybook
  • Game Soundtrack
  • Character Stickers
  • USB of Kenshiro (4GB)
  • Postcard Calendar
[customspoiler=Contents]
north_star_ce_thumb.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:/:360:
amazon.fr - €99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengeance CE (Zavvi Exclusive)
Release Date: 2/22/13
Contents:

• Only 25,000 Made
  • Raiden Play-Arts Kai Figure
  • Steelbook
  • DLC Code for White Armor Skin, Cyborg Skin
[customspoiler=Contents]
MGR_Limited_UK_Cover_02.jpg
MGR_Limited_UK_WhiteRaiden_05.jpg

[/customspoiler]
zavvi - £99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance Steelbook (GAME Exclusive)
Contents

• Exclusive Steelbook by Yoji Shinkawa
[customspoiler=Steelbook]
MGR-PS3-Steelbook-SHINKAWA-01-556x431.jpg
[/customspoiler]
amazon.de - €14.99

Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

*Going to be digital release in the US. This is for those that want a physical copy. No disc in US is likely due to no English voice.
[customspoiler=Box Art]
DW7E_EU_Cover.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:
play.com - £39.99
shoto.net - £29.86
thehut - £34.95
zavvi - £34.95
game.co.uk - £39.99
amazon.uk - £39.99

Injustice: Gods Among Us CE

Release Date: 4/5/13
Contents:

• Exclusive Steelbook
  • Wonder Woman/Batman Figure (Way better than the US Version)
  • 2 Brand New Issues of DC Comics
  • DLC (Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52)
[customspoiler=Contents]
collectors_edition.jpg

[/customspoiler]
Nowhere to be found in the UK. Found it on amazon.fr and amazon.de
amazon.fr 360 PS3- €99.90
amazon.de - €94.99

Dead Island Riptide Zombie Bait Edition

Release Date: TBD
Contents:

• Steelbook
  • Collector's Artwork
  • 12 inch Bikini Clad Torso Figure
  • Weapon DLC
[customspoiler=Contents]
dead-island-riptide-zombie-bait-edition-is-gross-and-alarming.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:360: This appears to be 360 only ATM
game.co.uk - £89.99
zavvi - £84.95
thehut - £84.95

Dead Island: Riptide (GAME Exclusive Edition)
*Only listing this because so far there is no mention of one in the US, if there is I will remove this.
Release Date: TBD

Contents:

• Exclusive Cover :roll:
  • DLC I am guessing like the SE for the 1st?
[customspoiler=Cover Art]
253532_xbx_b.png

[/customspoiler]
:360:/:ps3:/:pc:
game.com - £39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
update from Zavvi..
--------------
"Hello Michael,

Thank you for your email.

I've been advised that our games are sent out in Jiffy bags.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Kindest regards,

Jamie-Lea"
-------------

so thats confirmation that Zavvi at least is still using padded envelopes only to send their games out.. pretty weak. At least im assuming thats what 'jiffy bags' means

hopefully i get a reply from games.co.uk and they say that they use a box. If not then im out of luck. Im not risking this junk getting damaged. Has anyone used a company that packages their products properly?

Main page should be updated mentioning Zavvi's poor shipping methods, IMO. For collectors edition stuff padded envelopes over seas dont cut it

[quote name='Kenshindono']
Main page should be updated mentioning Zavvi's poor shipping methods, IMO. For collectors edition stuff padded envelopes over seas dont cut it[/QUOTE]

Matter of preference there. I am a collector myself and I have no issue with their shipping. Ordered quite a few things from them and everything has come in top shape. Many other CAGs have reported zero issue with damage too and a couple did have issue but that can happen if it is in a box or not.

HMV is the one to be careful about ordering from. Their shipping envelopes have zero padding. Zavvi's is much better.

Agreed, I've had zero issues with Zavvi's packaging. It sucks that people have had damaged games but to call the problem endemic would be an overstatement.

@ZTX was the stuff you ordered Limited edition games in flimsy cardboard art boxes?

Its a simple fact. If you ship fragile thin cardboard LE artboxes in a padded envelope the chances of it getting damaged are very high. You guys say your orders havent been damaged... I would imagine regular disk based games would be fine, but i cant see the chances for these limited edition sets shipping in mint shape being very good. Im not just talking about getting broken or totally crushed (Though thats possible too). Im talking about the corners getting nicked or dented at all. Its an issue for collectors.

Im glad i checked, and i think it should be noted on the index page that they ship in padded envelopes. For most people it wont matter. Hell, for regular 360 or PS3 games it really doesn't. But limited edition collectors stuff is pretty fragile and i would imagine the chances of it getting damaged going overseas are significant. Just because some of you have had no issues doesn't change the fact that padded envelopes are rather poor for shipping easily crushed merchandise.

They do say they're 'jiffy bags' though, which ive never heard of. Anyone happen to have a pic? Maybe its thicker and better padded than the stuff im used to seeing. Good to know about HMV, i'll try to avoid them. Looks like my only chance now is games.co.uk. I did order a copy of tactics ogre through the hut when i was ordering the blazblue games. I guess i'll see what packaging they used for that. For some reason it shipped as 2 separate orders. The blazblue limited editions shipped, then that evening i got a message that the tactics ogre game shipped as well

Yep I ordered the KH:BBS LE last year. Tactics Ogre LE this year with no issues. Those were the only 2 LE's I have ordered.

Everything else I have gotten from them has had no damage at all. My friend who ordered the Dissidia & Crisis Core's from them when they came out had no issue. He also got perfect KH & Tactics Ogres as well.

was the envelope like super padded or something? Or just the standard thin padding with a like half layer of bubble wrap that most US places use? They called it a jiffy bag which ive never heard of. Wish someone had a pic

I may have to roll the dice if games.co.uk doesn't get back to me. I understand that its possible that it will come in fine, but the simple fact remains that an envelope is a piss poor way to ship stuff like that, and the chances of it getting damages are way higher than using a proper shipping box

I regret not getting the KH LE. they had ran out by the time i checked in on it

I've ordered a couple of the "flimsy" CEs and they've all arrived in padded mailers with no issues, I've also ordered some larger CEs and guides that have come firmly packed in boxes, but those were a bit bigger than these PSP games. This was my experience, but don't take it as a recommendation... I don't want you directing all of this ire at me if in fact something does go wrong with your package.

Personally I've always just seen it as the price you pay for cheap shipping, exacting standards always come at a price. I think someone suggested importing from ebay earlier in the thread: alot of those guys ship internationally, plus this will probably make communication and requests a bit easier.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Matter of preference there. I am a collector myself and I have no issue with their shipping. Ordered quite a few things from them and everything has come in top shape. Many other CAGs have reported zero issue with damage too and a couple did have issue but that can happen if it is in a box or not.

HMV is the one to be careful about ordering from. Their shipping envelopes have zero padding. Zavvi's is much better.[/QUOTE]

And many other CAGs, myself included, have had issues. It is definitely fair to say 50/50. I think adding a single line to the OP would be a good idea.

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']I've ordered a couple of the "flimsy" CEs and they've all arrived in padded mailers with no issues, I've also ordered some larger CEs and guides that have come firmly packed in boxes, but those were a bit bigger than these PSP games. This was my experience, but don't take it as a recommendation... I don't want you directing all of this ire at me if in fact something does go wrong with your package.

Personally I've always just seen it as the price you pay for cheap shipping, exacting standards always come at a price. I think someone suggested importing from ebay earlier in the thread: alot of those guys ship internationally, plus this will probably make communication and requests a bit easier.[/QUOTE]

well personally id be willing to pay for shipping if its actually packaged properly. No reputable dealer would ship fragile items like that in a bubble envelope. Any ebay seller that did that would be slammed with neg feedback, and amazon would never ship something like that.

Dont really understand why these companies are doing it

Like Zaku says, he got messed up stuff from them. The fact remains that they use rather inadequite packaging for these items. I would think adding a quick line after their links in the OP's post next to the free shipping line. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=193989ZxT Vendetta, do you think you could do that? You have the 'Free shipping!' line, how about next to that you just put *ships in padded envelope only

Considering most of the LE's listed here are rather easily crushed PSP limited editions i think its a really good idea, and info others would like to know. I luckily did some asking around and emailed the companies so i avoided a possible bad situation.

NOTE, i think we only know Zavvi uses them for sure. Im still waiting on another reply from Thehut.com.. they gave me no real answer at all. Just that horrible non answer message i posted above. I havent seen anyone reply that they've really used Thehut.com. Still waiting on an answer from games.co.uk as well.

Damn still no sign of package today. Am I the only one who's yet to receive Tactics Ogre from Zavvi here in States?

[quote name='Zaku77']And many other CAGs, myself included, have had issues. It is definitely fair to say 50/50. I think adding a single line to the OP would be a good idea.[/QUOTE]

I've had issues with both of my packages... it's a simple fact that these special editions being shipped in a bubble mailer are much more likely to be damaged than ones shipped in a box. As I said before, those of you who haven't had issues are lucky.

If you guys think bubble mailers are sufficient protection, why don't you guys kick your packages around a bit and step on it a few times and see how well protected they are?:p

OP please add this to first page:

MK UK/Game exclusive Kollectors Edition PS3/360 $87.97 shipped:

http://www.game.co.uk/search.aspx?&s=Mortal+Kombat+Kollector's+Edition

includes:
steelbook case/game
art book
ermac costume
retro avatar/skin costumes
exclusive statue of scorpion stabbing sub-zero (different from US book ends)

pic http://www.push-start.co.uk/xbox/mortal-kombat-uk-kollectors-edition-now-available/

$12 cheaper than US version and includes steelbook although i like the US bookends better. decisions decisions.

Got this message from Zavvi yesterday:

"
Thanks for placing your order with us at zavvi, order number
nice try ;)

We're sorry that your order for the product(s) below has not yet been sent.
  • Dissidia 012 [Duodecim] Final Fantasy: Legacy Edition

We're sorry this has happened. We're continuously looking for ways to improve the service we offer to you and we really hope you'll give us a chance to do better next time.
We're still following this up with our suppliers and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order."

I'm hoping this just means that the release date was pushed back and it's not shipping as originally though. :|

just a small update for Thehut packaging:

'Thanks for your email

I am really sorry that i did not answer your question but i can confirm that i have just checked with a member of my team and they have told me that we can either pack your item in a jiffy bag or in a cardboard box but it just depends who is packing in our warehouse.

If there is anything else that i can help you with then , please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards

Chris'

i emailed him back inquiring if i could get a box and i got this:

Thanks for your email

I can confirm that they will be sent in a card board box or an envelope but they do go out separate though and yeah i can confirm that there is about 2 that are pre orders.

If there is anything else that i can help you with then , please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards

so it seems Thehut does use cardboard boxes on some things. I think i'll try to do all my stuff together and try to put a note asking for it to be in a box or something if possible.. still im a bit concerned by their piss poor English.. it seems like im either talking to some outsourced Indian tech support, or an idiot. Im not sure which but either one isn't very good

i did get an email offering 10% coupon on my next order which should help a lot. Im just wondering if i should order now or later. The exchange rate seems to be kinda fluctuating with the whole disaster in Japan. Checking the rates it seems like the dolar to pound difference has been closing a bit the past few months but has been rising again the past week or so.

Not sure if i should just go ahead and order now or wait to see if it will level out again, or what

[quote name='Zaku77']http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260751219290#ht_1111wt_905

Persona 3 CE. Reasonable shipping, and he will ship in a box for a little more if you ask. That's me sorted on that one![/QUOTE]

hmm hes got quite a bit of negative feedback that he never responded to that has me leery. Also not sure about shipping in a box, did you contact him or something? i dont see it mentioned in the auction

maybe im tired but what do you mean by 'That's me sorted on that one!'? Are you gonna give that guy a shot?

Hey guys:

How long does zavvi take to mail there stuff Internationally?? I'm still waiting for my Tactics Ogre LE edition and says it was shipped last February. I'm still waiting for it and it's been almost 20 business days. This is the first time I used zavvi and so far not impressed with there service from here to the USA. I'll wait for 1 more week and if nothing, I want a refund. Does Zavvi honour refunds or will they ship me another LE copy?? Zavvi should put tracking numbers on there orders

[quote name='Kenshindono']hmm hes got quite a bit of negative feedback that he never responded to that has me leery. Also not sure about shipping in a box, did you contact him or something? i dont see it mentioned in the auction

maybe im tired but what do you mean by 'That's me sorted on that one!'? Are you gonna give that guy a shot?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they never say those things on the page. I always send messages before I bid or buy. That's me sorted = I bought one, and I'm all set now lol He's also 99.7% positive out of 4,000+ feedback, so I'm not worried about it.

[quote name='NolbertoS']Hey guys:

How long does zavvi take to mail there stuff Internationally?? I'm still waiting for my Tactics Ogre LE edition and says it was shipped last February. I'm still waiting for it and it's been almost 20 business days. This is the first time I used zavvi and so far not impressed with there service from here to the USA. I'll wait for 1 more week and if nothing, I want a refund. Does Zavvi honour refunds or will they ship me another LE copy?? Zavvi should put tracking numbers on there orders[/QUOTE]

The cost of tracking packages internationally would make the price of the game skyrocket. They could only track royal mail, and that would be pointless. When you do get the package, you may find that it was sent immediately, and the post office was the one to screw it up. Not defending them, but I have ordered from Zavvi multiple times, and all came in great condition with varying delivery times.

International shipping is just a beast. Hopefully you get it soon.

I am also patiently waiting for my Tactics Ogre LE. Is it mostly west coasters that haven't received theirs yet?

It still hasn't been 20 business days since dispatchment, but because others received theirs within a week, I am slightly annoyed that I am coming up on the month mark in a few days.

Hopefully my copy of Yakuza 4 doesn't take nearly as long as Tactics Ogre.

[quote name='nekromantix']I am also patiently waiting for my Tactics Ogre LE. Is it mostly west coasters that haven't received theirs yet?

It still hasn't been 20 business days since dispatchment, but because others received theirs within a week, I am slightly annoyed that I am coming up on the month mark in a few days.

Hopefully my copy of Yakuza 4 doesn't take nearly as long as Tactics Ogre.[/QUOTE]

I'm on the West Coast too, I just got an e-mail from zavvi's CS stating that if it doesn't arrive between 10 to 15 Business Days, you have to wait another 10 Business Days, before they open a claim and try to either track it or find out what happened to the package. I hope they honour another Tactics Ogre LE edition, bought already 3 LE's from them and this was my first one to ship, which has me worried for the others, but we'll see.

[quote name='Serpentor']I got my TO LE from Zavvi today, perfect condition... No box, but it was wrapped in bubble wrap and mailed in padded envelope.[/QUOTE]

How many business days did it take to arrive?? and was it shipped to the West Coast too??

[quote name='NolbertoS']How many business days did it take to arrive?? and was it shipped to the West Coast too??[/QUOTE]
Believe it or not, I got it within a week after getting the shipping confirmation, I'm on the East Coast, NYC to be exact.

well just dropped 242 pounds (just under 400 us dollars) at the hut for the following:

Hoshigami [NDS] £7.85
Generation Chaos (PSP Essentials) [PSP] £7.85
Lord Of Arcana: Slayer Edition [PSP] £17.85
Tactics Ogre: Premium Edition [PSP] £24.85
Dissidia 012 [Duodecim] Final Fantasy: Legacy Edition [PSP] X2 £47.70
3rd Birthday: Twisted Edition [PSP] X2 £47.70
Final Fantasy® IV: The Complete Collection [PSP] X2 £59.70
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable Collectors Edition [PSP] X2 £55.70

I had a discount so it kncked the total down to £242.32.. which at the exchange rates at the time i placed the order comes to $389.82

blea more than i wanted to spend but thats a lot of swag. I still have to order doubles and maybe tripples of a couple of them over at games.co.uk. I also sent a message asking them to please package all or as much as possible into shipping boxes instead of envelopes. I figured a large order would make it more likely for them to do that =P

Guess well see how it works out when it arrives. I wonder if they cover return shipping if stuff comes in damaged?

[quote name='fwbweux']Just got mine as well. And the cycle of paranoia over it getting lost in the mail begins anew.[/QUOTE]

Great fun! I'm just going to assume that it will take two weeks like TO did, to save me the headache.

game.co.uk does NOT ship things over 1 Kg to US, what a shame, I order the Shogun 2 collector's edition with chess set, but they reject me.

I ordered the collector's edition without chess set from zavvi, they shipped, it is on the way now

[quote name='majorjohn']game.co.uk does NOT ship things over 1 Kg to US, what a shame, I order the Shogun 2 collector's edition with chess set, but they reject me.

I ordered the collector's edition without chess set from zavvi, they shipped, it is on the way now[/QUOTE]

Oh I had no idea. Will note that in the OP. Sorry. :cry:

[quote name='technicalstylez']OP please add this to first page:

MK UK/Game exclusive Kollectors Edition PS3/360 $87.97 shipped:

http://www.game.co.uk/search.aspx?&s=Mortal+Kombat+Kollector's+Edition

includes:
steelbook case/game
art book
ermac costume
retro avatar/skin costumes
exclusive statue of scorpion stabbing sub-zero (different from US book ends)

pic http://www.push-start.co.uk/xbox/mortal-kombat-uk-kollectors-edition-now-available/

$12 cheaper than US version and includes steelbook although i like the US bookends better. decisions decisions.[/QUOTE]

I do want that steelbook but might wait on eBay.UK for that. I have the tournament edition preordered and I dont want to pay $250 on one game. Is the xbox version region free?

[quote name='bvharris']Just got my shipping notice in Dissidia. Hopefully it arrives in as good shape as Tactics Ogre did.[/QUOTE]
Got my notice today. They've been trying to ship it to me for a couple of days now but I had no money in my paypal account. :cry:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Oh I had no idea. Will note that in the OP. Sorry. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for the information, actually you post is greatly helpful!

ive been wanting to order extra copies as well as yakuza steelbook from game.co.uk now but the exchange rate has been ass for the past several days. Over 1.64 dollars to each pound! When i did my hutt order it was like 1.57 or something. Makes a difference when its a sevearl hundred pound order

I gotta preorder dissidia though at least since you get bonus points.. maybe i'll just get a couple for now. I wonder if the rate will get better this week

[quote name='Donkey132']I finally broke down and pre-ordered 3rd birthday. I'm a sucker for Lithos.[/QUOTE]
Good choice. BTW your avatar is my desktop background.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Good choice. BTW your avatar is my desktop background.[/QUOTE]
I assume it's alot of people's background now, it's the best Catherine pic out atm lol

[quote name='Donkey132']I assume it's alot of people's background now, it's the best Catherine pic out atm lol[/QUOTE]

hmm got a link to the full pic? heh

@ the OP, ZxT Vendetta I REALLY think you should add a note that Thehut and zavvi only ship their games in envelopes. You mention that it has free shipping, why not put 'but uses envelope mailers only'? Its a serious problem and people need to be warned right off the bat. I just got some of my games in. Both copies of blazblue limited edition were damaged to various degrees, and 1 copy of my tactics ogre was crushed. I had 1 copy of tactics ogre and 1 copy of lord of arcania come in ok.

Im pretty pissed off. Not sure if i should even email them about exchanging them or what. Im guessing id have to pay return shipping, which would not make it worth the price. This is the last time i order from Thehut, or Zavvi. I may just go ahead and open one of the blaz blue games since theyre not too bad. The Tactics ogre though has the entire left side crushed down with a big crease on it. Im really worried about the other games that have shipped out.

Putting a warning in the OP would take 2 seconds and im sure a lot of people would be concerned about it. Considering this whole thread is for Limited editions which tend to come in easily damaged packaging

I filed a lost claim at zaavi, for losing my Tactics Ogre LE in the mail, I got Lord of Arcana LE quickly and not this got lost. I'll give them one more chance to get this right..Honestly, feel like cancelling my orders, since I'm afraid of this happening again. For those out on the West Coast, be careful of ordering from zavvi as the chance of your game getting lost or crushed has a 75% chance of happening ,based on my last 2 orders from them. Never had this problem from Amazon orders.

Edit: Careful that your envelope is open upon receiving it. Don't know if the USPS opens them or Zavvi did a piss poor job, but my Lord of Arcana LE envelope package was open, but luckily the contents were still inside. Buyer beware of zavvi or at least a head's up.

I'm surprised no one really cares about the reseller ratings that were already posted....

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews168425.html

You take a gamble ordering anything from them, you should know already before you place an order.

On another note... there was a UK seller on eBay with really good ratings selling TO for ~$26 shipped. Definitely should've bit on that but I didn't, and now it's gone :(

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I'm surprised no one really cares about the reseller ratings that were already posted....

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews168425.html

You take a gamble ordering anything from them, you should know already before you place an order.

On another note... there was a UK seller on eBay with really good ratings selling TO for ~$26 shipped. Definitely should've bit on that but I didn't, and now it's gone :([/QUOTE]

I didn't know that honestly...I trusted the European CAG's credibility of ordering from zavvi. If that's the case, than I'm going to cancel all my transactions from them.

[quote name='NolbertoS']I didn't know that honestly...I trusted the European CAG's credibility of ordering from zavvi. If that's the case, than I'm going to cancel all my transactions from them.[/QUOTE]

The only European CAG to post in this thread said that Zavvi is a shitty place that Europeans avoid. At least, that's the only one I read...:whistle2:k

But with that said, they have their fair share of problems (especially the shipping in a bubble mailer) but very few CAGs have had to deal serious issues like lost packages.

[quote name='NolbertoS']For those out on the West Coast, be careful of ordering from zavvi as the chance of your game getting lost or crushed has a 75% chance of happening ,based on my last 2 orders from them. Never had this problem from Amazon orders.[/QUOTE]

It's likely due to my being in study mode at the moment, but I've got to point out that if you're creating a percent based on your own experience (being two orders), the only percentages you could possibly come up with for lost or crushed would be 0%, 50%, or 100%. 75% won't be an option until at least four orders have shipped. ;)

bread's done
Back