Everything is gone

[quote name='Zero Kyori']Payment sent![/QUOTE]

thank you.
Still some good games for sale. Crystal Bearers, RE Darkside & KOF are looking good guys.

[quote name='Guts_83']How much would you sell the the Battle Damage Piccolo for?[/QUOTE]
pm'd
[quote name='Ryusei']interested in king of fighters 12 for ps3. please cml thanks![/QUOTE]

sorry i dont see anything i want

[quote name='Ryusei']how much shipped to canada?[/QUOTE]

i wouldnt imagine it being more than 4 or 5 bucks. i can check though.

CML for:

The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition
The Legend of Zelda: Swords Adventure
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakining DX
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (cart only)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Season's (cart only)

[quote name='leftwing1018']CML for:

The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition
The Legend of Zelda: Swords Adventure
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakining DX
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (cart only)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Season's (cart only)[/QUOTE]

nothing i want

please check me for these:
Super Mario 64 DS
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass:bomb:
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks:bomb:

[quote name='Ryusei']please check me for these:
Super Mario 64 DS
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass:bomb:
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks:bomb:[/QUOTE]
sorry i don't see anything i want.

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']cml for Sonic Unleashed[/QUOTE]
Sorry nothing i want
[quote name='Ryusei']please check me for cross edge. thanks[/QUOTE]
Sorry nothing i want

Free Bump!

I am not upset that you didn't want to make a trade - I am upset because of your tone. You said you were interested in 2 of my games (that were not our list) and you asked which ones on your list I wanted. I told you and then you replied with a rude PM stating that I didn't have anything from your want list - YET YOUR POST STATES "Interested in other games". I don't get it man, first you ask me what I would like - I tell you - then you scold me? What gives?

Anyway, like I said, better luck elsewhere. I am sure you are a good guy but you really should be a little nicer to your potential customers. If you want to make amends, I am cool, otherwise, by all means, keep me on your douchebag list - or better yet, report me to a mod.

Posted by gmsick: "Well as stated on my list you have to have something on my want list to get any of those games. You dont so sorry."

Wow that's a lot of tone.

[quote name='gmsick']Posted by gmsick: "Well as stated on my list you have to have something on my want list to get any of those games. You dont so sorry."

Wow that's a lot of tone.

Hey how much would you sell FF VI for? I know that your first post said that if it didn't have a price, it's not for sale, but I don't really have anything to give up. And I really want this game lol.

[quote name='xplicit']Hey how much would you sell FF VI for? I know that your first post said that if it didn't have a price, it's not for sale, but I don't really have anything to give up. And I really want this game lol.[/QUOTE]

Sorry it's not for sale

bread's done
Back