Everything is gone

your excessive use of the [hard to part with emoticon] cheapens the value of it or makes it seem like you dont want to trade anything.

[quote name='Arakias']your excessive use of the [hard to part with emoticon] cheapens the value of it or makes it seem like you dont want to trade anything.[/QUOTE]
If you dont like it dont post in my thread. if you have a problem pm me.

[quote name='dreamerslost']simpsons is super cheap through gohastings.com[/QUOTE]
thanks for the tip bro. they didnt have it though. was browsing & found it on craigslist for $10.

[quote name='gmsick']If you dont like it dont post in my thread. if you have a problem pm me.[/QUOTE]

thanks for both pming me this message and for replying to it in your own thread. take from it what you will but that was what i wanted to post.

[quote name='Arakias']thanks for both pming me this message and for replying to it in your own thread. take from it what you will but that was what i wanted to post.[/QUOTE]The ignore list was made just for people like you. ignore list = troll repellent.

[quote name='gmsick']The ignore list was made just for people like you. ignore list = troll repellent.[/QUOTE]

getting mighty worked up over a word of advise. your tradelist is pretty good and organized except for :bomb:
:bomb:
:bomb::bomb:
on :bomb: everything.
it doesnt make me want to suggest a trade as it makes you seem like a difficult trader.
good luck though. that is all.

[quote name='CaoPi']CML for punch out on Wii and Mario kart wii[/QUOTE]ill cyl then pm you.

[quote name='zajjery']Would you like to trade Demon's Souls for Uncharted 2?[/QUOTE]
sorry i dont want U2

[quote name='phantasyx']I want your 2 wave bird controllers only if they work.[/QUOTE]
they both work, but i dont see anything i want on your list.

[quote name='phantasyx']how much do you want to sell them for then? I can offer you up to 25 shipped[/QUOTE]
Not for sale

bread's done
Back