Excellent deal on Spyborgs at Amazon.com

oni-link

CAGiversary!
Amazon is probably clearing out some of it's Wii titles to make room for some of upcoming :hot: titles coming out next year. One of them is the excellently refined Spyborgs by Capcom. If you ever liked old school brawlers this game is perfect and with a price of $13 it is less than some WiiWare downloads a great value as well. I bought Spyborgs for $20 and I don't regret paying $7 more for it as the game offers old school beat em up, ultra slick graphics (you Wii only owners would be proud), and RPG style upgradable weapons. It's too bad that this game got lost in the crowd of Wii titles as I'm sure it'll be sought after later on. If you ever wished for Nintendo's Project H.A.M.M.E.R. this is it's spiritual replacement!
http://www.amazon.com/Spyborgs-Nint..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1260400748&sr=8-1

Last edited by a moderator:
You should just put what the excellent deal is in the title.

If you're a real penny pincher or don't have Prime, it's $12.94 through J&R.

They also have 5-8% Bing cashback, if you're into that.

amazon is doing a 30 day trial on Prime so be sure to try that so you don't get charged for shipping! You are most welcome Kaoz hope you like the game as much as I do.

[quote name='oni-link']amazon is doing a 30 day trial on Prime so be sure to try that so you don't get charged for shipping! You are most welcome Kaoz hope you like the game as much as I do.[/QUOTE]

There always been the prime trial

[quote name='oni-link']opps my fault sorry casteor.[/QUOTE]

No need to apologize-- just correcting.

hpv post is corrected much thanks casteor. Hope ppl pick this quality game up it reminds me of how FF:CC got ignored in Japan only selling 50k in 3 weeks!!!

Picked this up at GS yesterday. Seems to be one of those polarizing titles, you either love or hate it. The co-op is said to be strong and a lot of fun from what I've read.

I'd let you know what I personally thought of the game...but I won't know until after my son opens it for Christmas. So yeah, I know where all the kids' video game presents are hidden and I have to wait until Xmas to play them. The torture is nigh unbearable.

[quote name='eugaet']Picked this up at GS yesterday. Seems to be one of those polarizing titles, you either love or hate it. The co-op is said to be strong and a lot of fun from what I've read.

I'd let you know what I personally thought of the game...but I won't know until after my son opens it for Christmas. So yeah, I know where all the kids' video game presents are hidden and I have to wait until Xmas to play them. The torture is nigh unbearable.[/QUOTE]

I guess so seeing the comments here. But I really don't see how one can't think the game is not worth it at this price! It plays way smoother than Too Human and ppl picked that up at $60. Oh well hopefully ppl will give this game a chance!

[quote name='earvcunanan']Spyborgs is $9.99 NEW at Game Crazy, and they're currently offering B1G1 FREE on $18.99 NEW games and under.[/QUOTE]

great add I may need to look at that b1g1 free this week! any suggestions on what would be good to pick up?

Amazon lowered the list price (MSRP) down to $14.99. The price on this thing just keeps dropping like a rock.

Also, OP, please add the price to the subject - it would be very useful to people to see before clicking on this thread.

Thanks for the appreciation Chopper, backseatdog etc. I just hope you like the game. Josef the game is even lower at $13; but if you can find it at your local gamestop/ebgames where I bought mine it's a bargain at it's clearance price of $10. The main problem with that is it's extremly understocked so it might be hard to find in store. About the game, it's grfx is well polished IMHO (look at the screens and they look way better in motion) compared to many Wii titles. Gameplay seems like a mix bag for people but I for one like it as I loved games like Cadash, Knights of the Round and some of Capcoms old arcade brawlers back in the days!

I'm a fan of side scrolling fighters, but this game SUCKS. I just quit playing it earlier in the week. $15 is a complete rip off for it.

Playing Little King's Story, which has it's issues and I'm still a bit undecided on, but it's a bajillion times better than this.

bread's done
Back