Extra Life Charity Gaming Marathon - RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED - CHECK LIST

[quote name='bluedotlounge']Thanks to everyone who has replied so far. Please note that everyone who responds before the 20th will have their packages shipped out on the 20th. Thanks in advance for waiting.[/QUOTE]

Info sent, hope you received it ok and THANKS AGAIN! :)

I won thanks a lot, did anyone receive a response from bluedotlounge saying he got your information? I just want to make sure I was able to send him the information.

no response for me either (I'm sure he's a busy guy sorting thru all those prizes & emails)...hope I didnt get caught in a spam filter

Don't worry. If he doesn't receive emails from everyone on the list, he will most likely point them out (it is probably easier than having to re-draw names). If your name is called, you can shoot another email his way. I'm sure he won't just give away your prize to someone else right away.

That being said, I'm sure that he has received your email. :)

I think that most shipped out during the weekend.

Between the fact that the PR companies were shipping them out and the holiday season, I wouldn't expect them to arrive extremely fast.

bluedotlounge contacted me this weekend. I also got the email from Extra Life, and man so much money was raised, it feels so nice to be a part of something special like this.

Yeah I got the email from ExtraLife. With my $2 short to get a T-Shirt, but whatever. It was great to be a part of it. I hope to do it next year.

[quote name='NateWhs152']I received mine too, I got a copy of Dirt for 360. What did you guys get?[/QUOTE]

I got a copy of Naughty Bear for 360 which is great...its one of those games that I was curious about trying but not curious enough to pay for :)

[quote name='Beatofficer']Did they come UPS or USPS?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that it was USPS.

Don't worry if you didn't receive yours yet. I contacted him literally minutes after he posted the winners (I get updates from this thread via email), so I was one of the first.

[quote name='DrMunkee']I'm pretty sure that it was USPS.[/QUOTE]

Yes, mine was USPS.

[quote name='DrMunkee']...(I get updates from this thread via email)...[/QUOTE]

Not related to the charity, or even this thread specifically, is there a setting on CAG to receive emails on thread updates? I've been looking but haven't found it. Do you need to be the thread creator?

[quote name='kevindoc']
Not related to the charity, or even this thread specifically, is there a setting on CAG to receive emails on thread updates? I've been looking but haven't found it. Do you need to be the thread creator?[/QUOTE]

When you go under "Post Reply" when replying to the thread, there is an option under "additional options" to receive notifications to your liking.

Hey everyone, thanks for your patience. Three things:

1) Yes, some of you who replied with your address won't have your packages sent out until tomorrow. Thanks for waiting!

2) GREAT NEWS FOR NON-WINNERS, I have some extra DLC codes that some of the publishers gave me at the last minute. So anyone who did not will a prize, please PM me or email me at [email protected].

3) I actually dropped by Destructoid HQ last night for their daily web show:

http://www.justin.tv/destructoid/b/275427089 I appear at the 1.5 hour mark.
http://www.justin.tv/destructoid/b/275432449 and then I stay on the show a little bit longer, giving away more shwag and DLC codes.

OM-Freaking-G!!! Just got my package, and it's completely badass!!!

Received:

1 Tron glow in the dark T-Shirt
1 copy of Dirt

and, finally, last, but certainly not least, 1 Super Mario 25th anniversayr T-shirt.

Thank you soooooo much!!!!! Will post pics soon!!!

I got mine today, a copy of Dirt for the 360, inside a pretty cool looking messenger-style bag and with a bottle of "White Knuckle Cream." Pretty darn sweet. Thanks again, bluedotlounge!

bread's done
Back