Extra Life Charity Gaming Marathon - RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED - CHECK LIST

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I didn't notice this until now. I threw support for various CAGs. Winning is not important to me, just helping people out is what I care most about.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the donation Mana Knight!

I'm within $20 of the t-shirt now, lol.

Just donated $24 to bluedotlounge.

Donor Name: Michael A. Thompson

Hope everyone is enjoying their gaming. Put in some time in the early morning hours and am going hard right now until the wife and I have to step out :)

[quote name='Beatofficer']13 hour mark! The Giants winning gave me a huge adrenaline rush that will make me get through these last 11 hours.[/QUOTE]

My Gamecocks lost, but I'm a trooper so I'll carry on despite them sucking :cry:

powerthirst.jpg

How is everyone doing? Hanging in there?

Most of us are now halfway done.

Keep going!

I'm about 9 hours in. Going until at least 8 AM and then I'll make up the remainder throughout Sunday/Monday. Game on, everyone!

Edit: Thanks for the donation, David. You put me over the mark. I should clear $140 if my buddy manages to get his donation in on time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seven hours for me, sorry for not playing Borderlands, my back is doing pretty terrible right now and don't want to sit at a terrible computer chair for several hours.

Gogo East Coasters, how many games did you guys end up playing? I saw you playing Fat Princess Munkee, I have it too but I haven't done multiplayer yet.

I was able to play thus far, Fallout 3, Vanquish Demo, MLB10 The Show, got my world series achievement, Vanquish Demo again, now I'm playing Fallout 3 game, I might squeen in Castlevania SOTN on PSN for the last 5 hours when I get to that point.

Oblivion, Alpha Protocol, Fat Princess, Sonic 4, Sonic 3, DJ Hero, Yakuza 3, Halo Reach, Medal of Honor, Little Big Planet, Final Fantasy 1

lets see today I've played Castlevania Los, Halo: Reach, Modern Warfare 2, Force Unleashed 2 Demo, Castle Crashers, Fat Princess, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time, Castle Crashers, Uno, Splodin Man, Little Big Planet, Angry Birds, and now I'm going to play some Ghostbusters.

In case anyone wants to join those of us in chat. We are going to be playing Halo Reach for the last couple of hours of the East Cost time. We will probably get together around 6:00am est. The more the merrier (and nuttier). send me a friend request on Live Gamertag Waatulakula

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got "A Monument to All Your Sins" and it only took 19 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

congratz

Theres our 24 hours. The chat was fun and this was quite the experience. Im ready for some much deserved sleep. Thank you everyone for donating and participating and I hope everyone enjoys their rest.

Well that's all folks. 24 hours, 24 games, $1279, now I need to sleep until Tuesday! Well done everyone on the east coast who just finished and good luck to everyone still going!

bread's done
Back