Fable 2 Game of the Year Edition Xbox360- 15.96 Walmart

[quote name='nixmahn']I think everyone here downloaded fable 2 for free during the glitch. Do they ever have the DLC's on sale?[/QUOTE]Yeah, both were actually on sale a month or two ago

[quote name='panasonic']EDIT CANCEL YOUR ORDERS. I just read the reviews walmart will ship platinum hits version not game of the year.[/QUOTE]

whaaaa? I thought for this title the nomenclature was synonymous??

Question for you, guys...

Which version (any game) holds more value to you? A Collector's Edition (which is "supposed" to be limited) or a Game of the Year Edition with all the DLC inlcuded?

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Question for you, guys...

Which version (any game) holds more value to you? A Collector's Edition (which is "supposed" to be limited) or a Game of the Year Edition with all the DLC inlcuded?[/QUOTE]

well let me put it to you this way, I first bought the standard edition from Target Clearance, $14.00, then I bought the CE from Amazon, $20.00, then I got the Platinum Hits/GOTY off the glitch for $20.00, then two weeks ago I got the whole thing for FREE. I have it 4 ways, only played the game for 20 mins when I finally got the free version :lol: I say it's just whatever you want to do..probably go with the Platinum Hits..

[quote name='token2k6']well let me put it to you this way, I first bought the standard edition from Target Clearance, $14.00, then I bought the CE from Amazon, $20.00, then I got the Platinum Hits/GOTY off the glitch for $20.00, then two weeks ago I got the whole thing for FREE. I have it 4 ways, only played the game for 20 mins when I finally got the free version :lol: I say it's just whatever you want to do..probably go with the Platinum Hits..[/QUOTE]

You, my friend, have an addiction to shopping. :lol:

The Platinum Hits edition is what is considered the GOTY edition in the U.S. The cover listed on the Wal-Mart site is nonexistent in the U.S.; that's only available in the U.K. (sans the ESRB logo).

[quote name='CaoPi']so the Platnium = GOTY edition? confusing indeed......[/QUOTE]

The "Game of the Year" Edition was a U.K. release.

Instead of releasing that over here, Microsoft just put all of the GOTY content into the Platinum Hits version instead.

So, yes.

[quote name='Rozz']The Platinum Hits edition is what is considered the GOTY edition in the U.S. The cover listed on the Wal-Mart site is nonexistent in the U.S.; that's only available in the U.K. (sans the ESRB logo).[/QUOTE]

But it's labeled as NTSC. Canada perhaps? :whistle2:?

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Question for you, guys...

Which version (any game) holds more value to you? A Collector's Edition (which is "supposed" to be limited) or a Game of the Year Edition with all the DLC inlcuded?[/QUOTE]

Well, i prefer the game of the year--the extra content is the bonus id rather have then a deck of cards or the other goodies you get from collectors.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']But it's labeled as NTSC. Canada perhaps? :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

That's a mock cover-art. It is not official. It was the cover art released before the Platinum Hits version was decided on. If it were Canadian then there would be French writing on it in addition to English.

[quote name='XF Gator']How can we know for sure about the version/ DLC being included?

Are they cool with returns?[/QUOTE]

dude, it's Wal-Mart, I could walk in there with a half full 2-liter of coke and they would take it as a return..I think you'll be ok, especially if its not open b/c its not what you wanted.

bread's done
Back