Fable 2 (Platinum Hits w/DLC) price drop to $19.99

[quote name='wildnuts02']Not really a "deal" but wanted to give you the heads up since it was previously $30.

It's at Amazon, Gamestop, Bestbuy and probably other stores as well.[/QUOTE]

I think there was a thread about this somewhere. Regardless, fantastic bang for your buck.

$15 w/ code 15NEW and 10AUTO

btw, when you guys stacked both 15NEW and 10AUTO before, any cancellations or change in prices?

You might wanna check Walmart, I picked it up there earlier in the week for only 15 smackers. Of course YMMV.

[quote name='yuugotserved']$15 w/ code 15NEW and 10AUTO

btw, when you guys stacked both 15NEW and 10AUTO before, any cancellations or change in prices?[/QUOTE]

What store is this?

I already have a copy but thinking about buying this because of the DLC. The DLC alone is worth the $20 and I can probably sell my Fable 2 easily for $10

hey, does SAVER still work? 10AUTO and 15NEW do, but no free shipping...then again I haven't ordered from GS in a long time

[quote name='flameo2000']hey, does SAVER still work? 10AUTO and 15NEW do, but no free shipping...then again I haven't ordered from GS in a long time[/QUOTE]

I think so, you just have to have x amount in your cart (IIRC, its $25, but I haven't ordered from GS in a while either).

[quote name='yuugotserved']$15 w/ code 15NEW and 10AUTO

btw, when you guys stacked both 15NEW and 10AUTO before, any cancellations or change in prices?[/QUOTE]

it gives me an error msg when i try to stack...how'd you stack?

[quote name='Young Deezy']I already have a copy but thinking about buying this because of the DLC. The DLC alone is worth the $20 and I can probably sell my Fable 2 easily for $10[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure platinum hits only includes the first DLC pack(Knotthole island) and not the "See the future"

[quote name='Metalic']Im pretty sure platinum hits only includes the first DLC pack(Knotthole island) and not the "See the future"[/QUOTE]

You would be wrong, good sir

Dang it! Should I sell my still unplayed launch copy of Fable 2 and get this? Are the saves compatible? Maybe I should at least START my current copy to see if I even like it, then switch over, if the saves are compatible if it just has the new content.

Fable 2 and Mass Effect 1 and Fallout 3 are why I still haven't bought Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age...I hate buying stuff and before I even play it a better, cheaper version is out :whistle2:/

Do wanty, but can't affordy -.-

That, and I traded my Fable 2 off a while ago for Gears 2, and I miss it so! I never even beat the damn game!

[quote name='wildnuts02']Not really a "deal" but wanted to give you the heads up since it was previously $30.

It's at Amazon, Gamestop, Bestbuy and probably other stores as well.[/QUOTE]

i have a sealed copy of the Platinum Hits for trade if anyone is interested.

bread's done
Back