Facebook Summer Arcade Xbla Giveaway

[quote name='velvet396']I haven't gotten it to work.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I didn't clear cookies, I edited the cookie that says the amount of tries you used up to be 0, but I'm assuming clearing cookies would have the same effect.

Also, it only works if you have more than one Facebook account. I used up all of my tries with my first account, logged into my second, and it says that I had no more tries. I edited the cookie and then it worked.

I used a cookie editor extension with Google Chrome.

[quote name='firepelt97']To be honest, I didn't clear cookies, I edited the cookie that says the amount of tries you used up to be 0, but I'm assuming clearing cookies would have the same effect.

Also, it only works if you have more than one Facebook account. I used up all of my tries with my first account, logged into my second, and it says that I had no more tries. I edited the cookie and then it worked.

I used a cookie editor extension with Google Chrome.[/QUOTE]

you have to edit/clear cookies, and use different facebook accounts. but if you have spare time I suppose you could sit there creating email/facebook accounts and go to town. I've tried about 10 times, no win.

^ facebook ask for mobile number now i think so unless you know a way to bypass that one it could get rather annoying to make fb accounts heh

[quote name='DarkAkri']^ facebook ask for mobile number now i think so unless you know a way to bypass that one it could get rather annoying to make fb accounts heh[/QUOTE]

no need to fill in the mobile, maybe you're doing it on your phone? works from a lappy/desktop.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Says there are no more codes left. Damn...[/QUOTE]

must be because it gave out codes even when people didn't "win". oh well, on to the next.

[quote name='velvet396']no need to fill in the mobile, maybe you're doing it on your phone? works from a lappy/desktop.[/QUOTE]

nah you can't bypass it and i'm doing it from laptop it ask for mobile number to verify it's a real person. it happens right after the e-mail verification.

This is a repost but I figured I'd throw it out there since they seem to have dried up. I have a code for Bastion but I already have the game. I'd be willing to trade if somebody would like (preferably for another game).

[quote name='DarkAkri']nah you can't bypass it and i'm doing it from laptop it ask for mobile number to verify it's a real person. it happens right after the e-mail verification.[/QUOTE]

okay, well I guess the four accounts I just created happened by magic.

All you need to do to play the contest is complete the email verification. After that the info they ask for is optional. Your account is valid/active without it.

[quote name='Gram']Wow, gone in less than a day.
This is why we can't have nice things.[/QUOTE]

Its been running all week, tommorow the codes will be for the game that is released in the morning which is that From Dusk. So tommorow it will all be reset I imagine.

dang, well if anyone has an extra bastion code I have codes to trade, alan wake, fable 3, bulletstorm online pass, dragon age 2 online pass, resident evil gold edition code, reach codes.

Its back up and running now, I didnt win today or the GF so back tommorow for me, Todays game is FROM DUSK, bit like a god sim, supposed to be quite good.
Any winners today so far?

[quote name='nnthomas']Gave it a try before heading to work... no go. Do you get a new turn tomorrow? Do you get a new turn for showing friends?[/QUOTE]

You get 2 turns every day, and one extra turn if you invite a friend. ;)

[quote name='Wario64']said i ran out of turns even though i've never done this before. trash.[/QUOTE]
just click refresh (your browser)

July 20th - 26th — Bastion
July 27th - August 2nd — From Dust
August 3rd - August 9th — Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
August 10th - August 16th — Fruit Ninja Kinect
August 17th - August 23rd — Toy Soldier Cold War

Did anyone else notice that in the terms and conditions it says it is only open to residents of the UK? Has anyone outside of the UK won?

[quote name='Orgymang']Did anyone else notice that in the terms and conditions it says it is only open to residents of the UK? Has anyone outside of the UK won?[/QUOTE]

Yes I won Bastion and I'm not from the UK.
Has anyone won From Dust yet? I have no luck :(

[quote name='bradgold']Seems like it got harder or something... way more winners yesterday...[/QUOTE]

Probably because it was the last day before they switched to From Dust. So they probably upped the chances.

[quote name='Orgymang']Did anyone else notice that in the terms and conditions it says it is only open to residents of the UK? Has anyone outside of the UK won?[/QUOTE]

I am in USA and won Bastion. The only game I was even remotely interested for the Summer of Arcade so I am happy. Still going to try to win the rest.

bread's done
Back