Facebook Summer Arcade Xbla Giveaway

What's this? Free games? Well not for me! I've never won at one of these, and I still haven't. Didn't win Bastion, and can't win From Dust. *Sigh*

Sometimes I get 2 X's, I usually get 1 X, and twice I actually got no X's at all :(

[quote name='Captain Urahara']What's this? Free games? Well not for me! I've never won at one of these, and I still haven't. Didn't win Bastion, and can't win From Dust. *Sigh*

Sometimes I get 2 X's, I usually get 1 X, and twice I actually got no X's at all :([/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. I really wanted Bastion as well...I'm going to try to get From Dust though.

Didn't win :(, but thanks for posting OP.

Wow, played on mine, sent the friend notice extra chances AND my sisters with the extra chances and STILL didn't win. Geez lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eau']Just loaded the app and it says:

"SORRY! THERE ARE NO MORE CODES LEFT FOR TODAY, TRY AGAIN TOMORROW!"[/QUOTE]

Yeah, got that too. Bummer. :(

okay I found out that you can just go to another country's page (I didn't realize that the link OP had was for the UK). So far only France, Germany, and Spain seem to have the app from what I've been able to tell. Also the 2 (or 3 tries) per day is tied across all of the different apps so no extras :cry:

Neither my friend nor I (or my alt ;)) have won anything. Today was the first day we tried so over 20+ attempts and no code among us.

How do you win? do you have to line up 3 x's,and does the code get sent to your email?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entorage Clan Home: http://xcallme.gamerdna.com

[quote name='xCaLL Me KraZiE']How do you win? do you have to line up 3 x's,and does the code get sent to your email?[/QUOTE]

No you just have to get 3 X's on the board then your code appears on the screen.

[quote name='xCaLL Me KraZiE']How do you win? do you have to line up 3 x's,and does the code get sent to your email?[/QUOTE]

i think it's just reveal 3 X's, not tic-tack-toe.

I'm convinced my account will never win any of these summer arcade games. More time to lounge at the pool I suppose.

Didnt win :( have to wait till tommarow.also what happens if you win a code for a game thats not out yet,do you still get a code?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entorage Clan Home: http://xcallme.gamerdna.com

I did this yesterday, but it says I've run out of turns for today? Do you have to wait 24 hours before you can do this again? Also, when are the codes replenished after they run out for the day?

[quote name='troy2007']Says there are no more codes left for today. Bummer. thanks OP; I'll check it out tomorrow![/QUOTE]
Are you serious? Didn't tell me that, means I wasted my tries...

Edit: 30 attempts later, and still no code. I'm extremely desperate and made multiple Facebook accounts. =P

[quote name='troy2007']Says there are no more codes left for today. Bummer. thanks OP; I'll check it out tomorrow![/QUOTE]

It has new codes more than once a day, check back every few hours, it's working now.

Somehow I'm out of turns for the day also despite this being my first attempt today, and only using it last night. Very weird how it resets, or whatever it's doing.

if it says all turns are used up when you haven't played the game, try refreshing the page, always works for me.
The days also reset at GMT+0

[quote name='iRandom']sir fly you won both so far? that's freaking amazing![/QUOTE]
amazing and lucky lol im going to try again next week since it wont let me try for the same game

[quote name='Conkerkid11']Sweet, won on my first try today! Wish I wasn't 2,000 miles away from my Xbox...[/QUOTE]

You could give the code to someone who is 2000 millimeters from theirs!;)

[quote name='Conkerkid11']Sweet, won on my first try today! Wish I wasn't 2,000 miles away from my Xbox...[/QUOTE]

on which of your 1 of accounts? lol

[quote name='Conkerkid11']

Edit: 30 attempts later, and still no code. I'm extremely desperate and made multiple Facebook accounts. =P[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gamer SDP']oh so from what I'm reading, we can choose what game we want a code of?[/QUOTE]

No, the game you'll win a code for is the one that's "available now" from Xbox. This week, From Dust. Last week was Bastion, and next week is ITSP (then Fruit Ninja, then Toy Soldiers).

bread's done
Back