Facebook Summer Arcade Xbla Giveaway

I won a code for this weeks game. I don't even own an Xbox, I'm just going to randomly pm someone, and they'll get it.

Gave it away to the guy with the laughing baby thingie.

Wow, 3 games and not even a single X on any of them. ALL frowns :(

It's official I can't get any codes. Not only does my GT get stolen and then put on lockdown, but now Microsoft throws this in my face. Way to put salt in the wound >_>

[quote name='Player707']Gave it away to the guy with the laughing baby thingie.[/QUOTE]
Grats to iRandom I suppose :(

still waiting for today's entries. I really hate when it has to be exactly 24 fucking hours from when you last tried; that type of mechanism really can screw up people's chances especially if they are off an hour or so.

so far 4 days of trying (about 20 a day between friends who'd help me out and my alts) no wins :bomb:. Yesterday even had 3 games in a row with NO X's. Since the games are predetermined, I wonder what the probability of getting a winning game is (or rather the expected value); going on a "guess" it's bound to be less than 5%

[quote name='Dezuria']It still tells my I've used my turns up for the day, and I've never even played it.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Anyone know why its doing this?

[quote name='P a t r i c k']Same here. Anyone know why its doing this?[/QUOTE]

It's doing that to keep everyone from getting free codes. I've been trying for two weeks now and nothing ... Damn you 2 X's where are you hiding the 3rd one! :p

Er, I think the app's timer is set to GMT. And your turns reset every midnight GMT or so. I think.

But yeah, I haven't won anything yet, either.

[quote name='bomberbadj']Er, I think the app's timer is set to GMT. And your turns reset every midnight GMT or so. I think.

But yeah, I haven't won anything yet, either.[/QUOTE]

well judging from the past few days, it has to be at least 24 hours since "yesterday" in order to play again and not a "new day".

[quote name='Gamer SDP']still waiting for today's entries. I really hate when it has to be exactly 24 fucking hours from when you last tried; that type of mechanism really can screw up people's chances especially if they are off an hour or so.
[/QUOTE]

I've played it under 24 hours, it resets on UK time though, so you'd need to adjust your midnight accordingly based on time zone.

edit: i should read the newest page. I've had to reset my browser sometimes the next 'day' as well since I keep my browser open, otherwise it says I've already played, probably due to some setting "left behind"

Uh i always lose this!!! lol... its getting me frustrated!! If anyone wins and does not want the code feel free to PM me it :) , looks like not as many winners as Bastion though.

[quote name='Dezuria']It still tells my I've used my turns up for the day, and I've never even played it.[/QUOTE]
Same, tried yesterday and today and still can't play it

:( Nothing here. Really want From Dust the most out of all the summer games. Demo was way too short, only got to play with 2 elements...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Woot1337']:( Nothing here. Really want From Dust the most out of all the summer games.[/QUOTE]
if they would let me try for this game again i would give the code away but i won it already and cant play til the next game is up

[quote name='sir-fly']if they would let me try for this game again i would give the code away but i won it already and cant play til the next game is up[/QUOTE]

We can win more than 1 codes with this offer? I stopped playing after I won.

[quote name='COLDblood']We can win more than 1 codes with this offer? I stopped playing after I won.[/QUOTE]
yes but not more then 1 code per game

[quote name='hustletron']Played for over a week now and nothing, so sad.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've had at least 10 people on my Facebook playing in this all week (The little notices you get give them away) but from what they've all said, no winners yet. 200+ tries and 0 wins, they must have toned it down after the Bastion giveaway.

BTW, I hate this one, I know it's pregenerated but sucks seeing 2 with at least 6 remaining:

I also hate when it tells you to spam your friend and then says you've run out of turns, stealing my last turn to lose.

I found out about this app on the last day for Bastion. I tried to win Bastion but it stated that all codes had gone for that day so the day after it was time for From Dust. I tried to win all week with my account and my mates account, I liked the page and everything but had no luck so I guess the chances of winning have toned down alot.

Looks like I went bust on the last day of From Dust codes, so no repeat of the Bastion code flood. So if anyone can help a CAG out, see the link in the lower right of my sig, please!

Can you try this every day? If so I'll try again tomorrow. I'm more interested in ITSP, so I'll be sure to try every day for that one.

Changed to Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet as I was trying to win From Dust. Also says there are no codes left for this week, which I assume is just because they aren't releasing them yet.

The odds for this one... Are 1/1000 (I'm serious that's what they actually are)

I decompiled some stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back