Fallout 3 Collectors Edition PS3 $29.97 & XB360 $34.97 at Sears.com

RedFoxCommando

CAGiversary!
Sears.com has Fallout 3 Collectors Edition for $29.97 for PS3 and $34.97 for XB360. Ordered one from Target.com last week for $31.98+tax and shipping, obviously I should have looked at Sears.com first. The ones at Target.com went fast so here's your second chance for those who didn't get one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this @ Walmart for about the same price not that long ago. Not sure if they still have them @ this point. Pretty ghetto Walmart that I don't normally go to.

I now have to decide if I want to purchase the CE of FONV or not.

I can't do it... I just can't do it. I can't get myself to buy the collector's edtion after already buying the standard edition at launch and all the DLC on 360... I then bought GOTY on steam when it was on sale. It just needs to be cheaper before I can pull the trigger on a 3rd version. :(

Thanks OP. Wanted this on day one, but opted for the standard edition. Great price for a great product. Now that I have the art book I can get my friend to sign it. Yay!

Thanks a bunch OP, I felt bad that I missed out on Katamari earlier today for $20 because I was on the fence about it. But I've wanted to get the collector's edition of this game for a while. =]

bread's done
Back