Fallout 3 pc at Target $40 YMMV

thisjustanother

CAGiversary!
i went out to target to pick up some candy for halloween and decided to check out the pc section of their gaming area. When i went there i saw the fallout 3 price sticker on the shelf was at $69.99 which way more then i thought it really should be. so i grabbed a box went to one of their wall price check machines and it rang up at $40.

this is at the super target on 3rd street and bell in Phoenix, Arizona. i am not sure if this is all targets, so i stuck up the YMMV

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Oh well, I already bought it using credit at Gamestop, and I have to use that on SOMETHING :D

Yikes! Very good deal.

And FYI for anyone reading this, remember that it's actually safe to buy this game. No activation so you actually own it. It just has an (equally worthless in preventing theft) disc check in there.

Honestly that's part of why I bought it-I wanted to support the one big game recently that didn't want to screw over it's potential customers-the one big game they'd actually SELL to us.

Go Bethesda! :)

i dont really know how long the price of fallout3 will be, dont know if it was just a halloween price mark or if it will be for a week or whatever.

The price will be normal for at least another two months, then it should start dropping for PC/PS3.. 360 it should stay a little longer.

bread's done
Back