Family OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was contemplating applying to be a UPS Driver Helper again this holiday season. They would most likely pick me up in a heart beat since I worked for them before, but my school schedule sucks so I won't be able to. Class from 9-11am and then 1-9pm some days and 3-6pm other days doesn't leave much time to work :(.

[quote name='lordwow']The last job I got interviewed for, they told me I was the only person who applied, they told me no worries, I was well overqualified, and I work for the same university right now, so it'd be an easy hire. 2 Weeks later, they go "oh, we just need you to sign off on us contacting your references" so I submit that, and the next day they send me an email saying they've decided to hire someone else... without contacting my references (I know, because I work for all my references, and they were trying to get me the job). Turns out they hired a female minority :cool:

Now, I've applied for like 10-15 jobs in the last month, and they don't even bother sending a "no thanks" email.[/quote]
Sorry I took your job, Wow.

[quote name='Maklershed']Howdy

I'd slip her the hog.

Speaking of Palin, I guarantee every other girl & gay male dresses as her this Halloween.[/QUOTE]

Fixed because I am :rofl:

Hey lilboo, check out Trixie360's latest Inside Xbox feature. :cool:

lulz @ the NPR drive. I like the PSAs with Ira Glass being an asshole and cold calling people who got snitched on by their friends as freeloaders and then guilt tripping them into pledging.

Alright guys. People are such assholes.

You guys know how little I care about kids but the sister of one of my soccer players is such a sweetheart. Tries hard in school, never complains, is always smiling and laughing and rarely gets into trouble.

But her douche bag parents are so stupid. Her father is in a gang and he so crazy that once at a soccer match he got into a fight with the father of the opposing players kid beacuse he scored on us.

Then at her birthday party her cousin gets stabbed and put into the hospital over other stupid gang stuff. This on top of the fact that the parents pull them out of school to all the time for random reasons so they are both failing everything.

And today I find out that she has to go with her parents back to Mexico beacuse her father cant get a job from all of the arrest he has. Man it breaks my heart beacuse she is such a sweet girl and her parent are completely fucking up her future.

Bah.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Alright guys. People are such assholes.

You guys know how little I care about kids but the sister of one of my soccer players is such a sweetheart. Tries hard in school, never complains, is always smiling and laughing and rarely gets into trouble.

But her douche bag parents are so stupid. Her father is in a gang and he so crazy that once at a soccer match he got into a fight with the father of the opposing players kid beacuse he scored on us.

Then at her birthday party her cousin gets stabbed and put into the hospital over other stupid gang stuff. This on top of the fact that the parents pull them out of school to all the time for random reasons so they are both failing everything.

And today I find out that she has to go with her parents back to Mexico beacuse her father cant get a job from all of the arrest he has. Man it breaks my heart beacuse she is such a sweet girl and her parent are completely fucking up her future.

Bah.[/quote]
You should adopt the girl, Sood.

Why do soft drink companies remix their formulas?

A&W's cream soda suddenly tastes like Pine-Sol.

Greetings, OTT. I humbly give to you....my 200th post. Now that I have broken this self-appointed barrier, I can talk OFF TOPIC! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!

Also, A&W rocks, but if you try A&W bottled floats, make sure you leave the label on. That stuff may taste good, but it looks like liquid dog shit.

And I agree: A&W cream soda tastes like ass now.

[quote name='Brak']Why do soft drink companies remix their formulas?

A&W's cream soda suddenly tastes like Pine-Sol.[/quote]

Seriously? Damn. I love that stuff (cream soda, not Pine-Sol).

I just got a Resistance 2 beta code and yet still have no PS3.

I don't think I'll be buying one either since I just bought a new TV yesterday, but maybe.

[quote name='zewone']I just got a Resistance 2 beta code and yet still have no PS3.

I don't think I'll be buying one either since I just bought a new TV yesterday, but maybe.[/quote]
You know the deal.

[quote name='rabbitt']Are you and Brak still gonna be hot for Gears when the rest of us are playing it on Nov. 7?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, for life.
[quote name='Ugamer_X']You know the deal.[/QUOTE]

$20.

[quote name='zewone']Yarp.

Trakan bought the TV too. Motherfucker has two 42" 1080p tvs now.[/QUOTE]

I almost have two 1080p tvs. Going to check around some more tomorrow and hope that someone buys the boxed version at the one target.

I was told to try tomorrow, and I shall.

[quote name='Brak']Sick sig, wabbitt.

Have you seen Shadow of the Vampire?[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I haven't seen that, though. What's it all about?

I'm looking at the 32" Bravia's, Liquid. Target and BB have 'em for about $640 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back