Family OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Were you trying to be funny...or what Shrike? You've never asked about other packages I've sent to others, why do you have to assume piracy?[/quote]Yes, it was a joke. :wall:

Next time, I'll make sure to add in enough smilies to make sure it's coming across one.

:wall:

Man. No work tomorrow, payday, freshly stocked fridge with beer, The Office and World Series on? Can't start a weekend any better.

Also, :lol: at your away message, woohoo.

[quote name='shrike4242']Yes, it was a joke. :wall:

Next time, I'll make sure to add in enough smilies to make sure it's coming across one.

:wall:[/quote]

That would have helped...I assumed you were being serious...first thought to mind was WTF!?

[quote name='TheRock88']I cant think of another user who deserves to win villain of the year this year
LOL, now he's banned? This is getting better and better.[/QUOTE]As crazy as this situation is, there's one guy that has him topped IMO:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178802

DrunkPollock scammed me and 20+ other CAG members back in April. The cost of all the scamming probably costs around $2000-$3000. Now that is the biggest villain to me (he gets my vote).

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dayum....did you see the video Rock :drool::drool::drool: indeed![/quote]

At school right now :cry:
Yea TMK, totally forgot about that guy. He's my first choice, Anbu's #2.

In N Out just got better....
olivia-munn-8.jpg
olivia-munn-5.jpg

Yum!

[quote name='wubb']I'd give her some In N Out. Oh![/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='TheRock88']I'd like to play with her double deckers![/quote]

:wall: Double Double...Rock :nottalking:

Karma. That Zim kid stole that avatar I made for Rocko and used it on another forum way back when...now this mess. Anyone surprised? Not me. I knew that kid would be trouble, and he didn't disappoint.

Rant:

I applied for financial aid through ODU like two months ago yet haven't seen a dime of it yet. Today I finally went to see what the hold up was and they told me I wasn't getting any aid because my time is split between ODU and TCC. The part that pisses me off is I told those bastards I was going to take whatever courses I could at TCC and they said it wouldn't be a problem. Now I'm basically fucked. Thanks ODU for your amazing communication skills. fuck-heads.

[quote name='lordwow']I'm always surprised at the complete lack of communication by companies I've applied for positions at.[/quote]

it's bad. don't expect them to give you any response, at all. i've even been in the situation that they emailed me and asked me to interview for the position. when i emailed them back, i got no response, so i called and left a voicemail for the woman who emailed me, and she never responded either. after like 2 more weeks i called her again, and still never got a response.

The last job I got interviewed for, they told me I was the only person who applied, they told me no worries, I was well overqualified, and I work for the same university right now, so it'd be an easy hire. 2 Weeks later, they go "oh, we just need you to sign off on us contacting your references" so I submit that, and the next day they send me an email saying they've decided to hire someone else... without contacting my references (I know, because I work for all my references, and they were trying to get me the job). Turns out they hired a female minority :cool:

Now, I've applied for like 10-15 jobs in the last month, and they don't even bother sending a "no thanks" email.

fucking battery pack holding me from opening a door in Dead Space. I went back and found one but it won't let me take it past a certain point so now I got to venture into gamefaqs to see what's up.

[quote name='Chika']being that i'm the only one here with boobs, a vajayjay, a uterus, you should be honored ;)[/quote]

Remember, it's not a uteryou, it's a uterUS

[quote name='lordwow']The last job I got interviewed for, they told me I was the only person who applied, they told me no worries, I was well overqualified, and I work for the same university right now, so it'd be an easy hire. 2 Weeks later, they go "oh, we just need you to sign off on us contacting your references" so I submit that, and the next day they send me an email saying they've decided to hire someone else... without contacting my references (I know, because I work for all my references, and they were trying to get me the job). Turns out they hired a female minority :cool:

Now, I've applied for like 10-15 jobs in the last month, and they don't even bother sending a "no thanks" email.[/quote]

most places i've applied haven't even sent a "we got your resume" standard auto-response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back