Family OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
#-o

GH:WT has an awesome tracklist. "Trapped Under Ice," "Crazy Train," "Spiderwebs," a NOFX song, Muse, three Tool songs, etc.

Quite awesome, indeed. The only real problem I see is how many songs are in both RB2 and GH:WT. That is, admittedly, pretty irritating.

But since I'm getting the game and guitar for free, I don't really mind too much.

For the record, I do prefer RB to GH, and it will remain my music game of choice. And mostly, I just want this new guitar. It looks great.

From the videos I've seen GH:WT is an alright game, but it doesn't look like it's as good as Rock Band. From the videos I've seen my wife says she thinks the vocals don't work as well at reading pitch. From the videos I've seen, though, the guitar parts are more challenging, though I don't buy into the "overcharting" mess some people see in the videos.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You're crazy, munch. You're playing on expert?[/QUOTE]

The videos I saw were guitar on Expert and vocals on medium.

I was at BB the other day and the drums were already busted. I'm not worried about the durability but I really wanted to try them.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Did you ever send off the package, munch?[/QUOTE]

Not yet. I'm going to do it tomorrow.

lmao i just reheated some vegan sausage and my dogs are sitting here drooling puddles. i'm like wtf, 1. i'm not even that excited for them and 2. they're not even real meat.

Munch, I got onto the DC++ hub. PM me what you want your login name and password to be and I'll talk to the admin to get you on.

On campus only, and you have to put up 11 gb up front.

Well fuck it...I'm more sick now than I was a couple days ago...its been like a fucking roller coaster...leaving work early to get some rest..zzzzZZZZZ

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Well fuck it...I'm more sick now than I was a couple days ago...its been like a fucking roller coaster...leaving work early to get some rest..zzzzZZZZZ[/QUOTE]

Hey link, the GGT has requested you show up, take it out behind the barn, and "put her down". :lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']Your package arrived today LP.[/QUOTE]

Did you want it delivered to your house or your mansion?

boiler372.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']I have an extra 1600 points card, Moxio.

You need some points?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I still owe you the 1600. I'll give it to you some day when I'm not lazy.

Or you can keep being a dick and it'll take even longer. :cool:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Did you want it delivered to your house or your mansion?

boiler372.jpg
[/quote]

Money movie with an even monier score.

New York! Ya-ya-yaya-ya'll there? No doubt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back