Family OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Launch trailer made me want to buy it, badly. I've watched the trailer like twenty times, and every time I just want to buy it sooner. I just need to find a used copy for the PS3, and I'm buying it immediately.

Just finished watching The Incredible Hulk on :br:...pretty kick ass...disappointed that the alternate opening that was deleted contains Captain America...that should have stayed there, specially with the way they want to link all those stories for the upcoming Avengers movie.

captainhulk-440x499.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Cool. Overlord's free to play on Gametap this week.[/quote]Not having a map killed that game for me.

Morning all. I wish I were home sleeping .. and then eating breakfast .. and then playing Fable 2.

Also, I was indeed warmly greeted this morning to Christina Brown on MSNBC

[quote name='wubb']X-Rays of Cutlers thumb turned up negative #83. What are we gonna do!!![/quote]

Negative is good Wubb, we'll be fine.

[quote name='lilboo']:wave:

FiberOne has their own Pop Tarts now. I just had them for breakfast.. not bad! I'll describe my poop later also.[/QUOTE]

I had the fiberone bars. They weren't bad but I was on the bathroom all day after eating one of them.

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT

Dead Space Spoilers

Those super-fast things freak me out...

It's the spasms...
[/quote]

Are they like the
Goblins in Too Human? Those things are wicked.

;)

[quote name='Number83']http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170864

So does this mean that the people who have the game now with the 'forbidden' music, can potentially be patched in the future to 'remove' the music.

Can you imagine what the people who spent over $200 for a copy on eBay are thinking? Check the prices...I hear the floor colapsing...[/QUOTE]

I said this yesterday or the day before. There has been talk of a patch which will remove the song with Qur'an lyrics. Thus, when you play the un-recalled disc, it will be the same as the new retail disc.

You should have sold yours for $250.

I wish I had a panama hat and a mojito right now.

EDIT: Damn, jollydwarf is still around? I thought he was permabanned a few months ago.

God I wish something bad would happen to this fucking woman...

Sends me an email for work stuff, then less than 2 minutes later she asks me in person about the same fucking thing...

Pick one or the other b*tch!!!

[quote name='manthing']God I wish something bad would happen to this fucking woman...

Sends me an email for work stuff, then less than 2 minutes later she asks me in person about the same fucking thing...

Pick one or the other b*tch!!![/QUOTE]

BOTH!

maybe she didn't plan on seeing you 2 minutes later?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']BOTH!

maybe she didn't plan on seeing you 2 minutes later?[/quote]

No, she specifically came to my office to ask me if I'd gotten the email...

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Fine, you gals win...

bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch

Will do!

Did your show pass yet? Didn't they cancel it?

Only thing is I wish I wasn't poor so I could buy a $40 shirt, some of the designs are actually pretty cool.

My show is on Nov. 9. Can't fuckin' wait. Only slight downside is it's on a Sunday night so I'll be exhausted the next day at work. Oh well, totally worth it.

[quote name='Number83']Negative is good Wubb, we'll be fine.[/QUOTE]

Nah negative is bad. I'm a positive person.

That $300 dollar drum kit JFD bought doesn't even work with GH:World Tour. :lol: Two drum sets FTL.[quote name='corrosivefrost']don't blame him, he's r#tarded. ;)[/quote]:shrug: I guess you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back