Fanatical Thread

I'm sorry if this isn't the proper place for these, but I've bought a few of these bundles even though I only have Steam for Mac (sad, I know), so I have a few unused game codes. If anyone wants to try them and see if they're still good, they're all yours. Just re-post this with what you've used so people don't try ones that are already taken. Consider it my repayment to the board at large for the tips I've found throughout.

Tropico 4 Steam Special Edition | Steam Key: ZPE8D-05LKN-ZKBX2
Race Injection | Steam Key: IC8TY-YL48X-IDAP4 
Warfare | Steam Key: LRK2A-LE832-FC9CE 
Puzzle Kingdoms | Steam Key: 5HR37-I5TDN-H7IXQ 
Gumboy Tournament | Steam Key: R9PD0-DEYYV-RF202 
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold | Steam Key: CNQWE-XKF47-TVX0A 
Razor2: Hidden Skies | Steam Key: DG5AH-KR98F-KGTWI

I'm sorry if this isn't the proper place for these, but I've bought a few of these bundles even though I only have Steam for Mac (sad, I know), so I have a few unused game codes. If anyone wants to try them and see if they're still good, they're all yours. Just re-post this with what you've used so people don't try ones that are already taken. Consider it my repayment to the board at large for the tips I've found throughout.

Tropico 4 Steam Special Edition | Steam Key: ZPE8D-05LKN-ZKBX2
Race Injection | Steam Key: IC8TY-YL48X-IDAP4
Warfare | Steam Key: LRK2A-LE832-FC9CE
Puzzle Kingdoms | Steam Key: 5HR37-I5TDN-H7IXQ
Gumboy Tournament | Steam Key: R9PD0-DEYYV-RF202
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold | Steam Key: CNQWE-XKF47-TVX0A
Razor2: Hidden Skies | Steam Key: DG5AH-KR98F-KGTWI
used Tropico 4 Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Tropico 4 Steam Special Edition | Steam Key: ZPE8D-05LKN-ZKBX2
Race Injection | Steam Key: IC8TY-YL48X-IDAP4
Warfare | Steam Key: LRK2A-LE832-FC9CE
Puzzle Kingdoms | Steam Key: 5HR37-I5TDN-H7IXQ
Gumboy Tournament | Steam Key: R9PD0-DEYYV-RF202
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold | Steam Key: CNQWE-XKF47-TVX0A
Razor2: Hidden Skies | Steam Key: DG5AH-KR98F-KGTWI
Puzzle Kingdoms lurked, but thanks!

I'm actually missing three of them :dunce:

The only one I'd even consider playing is Ion Assault, so I think I'll pass until it gets a more appealing bundle.

The only one I have is HOARD Complete from Humble X, are the rest worth $2, in anyone's opinion?
I would say probably not. I was considering getting this bundle just for X-Blades, since I have the sort-of-sequel in my backlog (and I'm too much of a bundle newbie to have seen it bundled before, though I know it has been), but after watching the trailers for it I feel dirty for even that. Ech.

Rune looks like the main draw is multiplayer and it's a thirteen year old game, so it'd be a miracle if the community is still alive; Ion Assault will probably be in a better bundle eventually; Knights & Merchants has been down to $1.49 on GOG before; and Planets Under Attack... I actually know nothing about Planets Under Attack.

Only had HOARD, bought.

I'm loving these $2 Bundle Stars bundles. Keep 'em coming.
Honestly, I prefer the bigger bundles with more bang for your buck (Kalypso, Adrenaline) Capsule would be included but it doesn't feel complete enough (missing Hexcells Plus, the other Foreign Legion game, and the Soundtrack Edition of Tiny and Big).

But the $2 price point is tempting so the least. If I hadn't missed out on $2 for Reboot 2.0, I would have grabbed it.

The main problem is that they advertise themselves as repeats, I just hope they slow down on these, as I feel like they take the spots of the better bundles.

They've got 11 bundles running right now. I'm pretty sure it isn't replacing anything.
Well, they did just take down some of the stuff they had there for a while. I'm guessing the Reboots are meant to be the new no-timer bundles (the only other one left is RPG Champions). BundleStars does do a lot of bundles, but they seem to have some semblance of a rotation.

They're gonna make me pay $5 dolla for the EUIII Clip-Art I'm missing because my EUIII Complete is NOT QUITE COMPLETE?!?!?.... fuck them Paradox.
Actually EUIII Complete is missing two major expansions, Heir to the Throne and Divine Wind (both included in this pack).

Those are included in EUIII Chronicles, along with the two expansions that Complete contains, and were both included in the Indie Gala Dwarves bundle (along with EUIII Complete, I don't know why they didn't just put Chronicles in unless it's a separate Steam key that is non-functional on Mac (since HttT and DW haven't been ported to Mac), in which case that was nice of them).

Ramble ramble ramble.

So there's:

• EU III Not-So-Complete
  • EU III Almost-but-not-quite-complete Chronicles
  • EU III Buy all DLCs because Paradox doesn't quite have the word Complete  fuck ing figured out yet.
Got it, thanks....

Glad I got in on the Indie Gala Dwarves bundle that included the expansions. 

I don't care for the way they've presented this as a bundle. Traditionally that has meant more than one game. What you have here is a "complete edition" of a single game, along with extra minor DLC. 

Boo BundleStars. Don't do this anymore. 

So there's:

• EU III Not-So-Complete
  • EU III Almost-but-not-quite-complete Chronicles
  • EU III Buy all DLCs because Paradox doesn't quite have the word Complete fuck ing figured out yet.
Got it, thanks....
That's about it. (To be entirely fair, EUIII Complete was released before HttT and DW were. I'm certain HttT must have at least been planned at that point, so they're still trolls, but whatever.)

Yeah, I don't know what the deal with Chronicles is. This would matter to me, if I had a Mac.. :p

Anyways, yeah I just checked and the BundleStars EUIII bundles comes with EVERYTHING. And it's usually $40 on Steam, so think of this as a 87% off sale or something. I'm tempted to bite, since I don't have a copy of EU anything and I hear IV is worse than III.

But since the bundle's around another 2 weeks, I'll see if anything good comes up in the meantime. :bouncy:

I also bit on the Reboot 3.0, because I'm a sucker. +5 for $2 ain't bad.

And a heads-up, the fantastic Adrenaline Bundle is ending in 18 hours. Might wanna grab it. Since Indie Capsule, Adrenaline and Hacker bundles are going away as of this weekend, expect more bundles to be added to fill the space.

Trainz, Sims and EU III have 2 weeks left each.

New Bundle

The Toxic Bundle - $4.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky
  • The 7th Guest
  • The 11th Hour
  • Shadow Man
  • Xotic Complete (inc. 3 DLC)
  • Darkout
  • Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge
  • Tribloos 2
  • Runespell: Overture
  • Heroes of Annihilated Empires
[/customspoiler]

Hmm. Four repeats (with the possibility of another one or two being the extra IG games), one I bought years ago from Steam (Clear Sky), a $5 price tag... urgh.

Hmm. Four repeats (with the possibility of another one or two being the extra IG games), one I bought years ago from Steam (Clear Sky), a $5 price tag... urgh.
I've held off on Clear Sky, Runespell and the Desperados games a number of times despite being interested in all of them. The only real hold up is the thought that we may very well see all of them from some other bundle sometime soon.

I've held off on Clear Sky, Runespell and the Desperados games a number of times despite being interested in all of them. The only real hold up is the thought that we may very well see all of them from some other bundle sometime soon.
and this is why you gilby things.

Been waiting for 7th guest and 11th hour for quite some time and 1, potentially both games end up in bundles simultaneously lol.

Alright, a dumb question for the Kalypso; I'm sure I know the answer but I'll toss it out anyway: does the JA Collection come with separate keys for BiA and Crossfire or is all the JA stuff in one unified key?

I just bought the Kalypso bundle and it looks like each collection is a single key except Dungeons which sucks.  I was planning on giving away games I already own and keeping some of the DLC that I am missing.

So the Europa bundle ends in 2 days. For someone OCD about owning all DLC, is it worth it? Or will EUIII: Actually Complete appear in another bundle?

Also, they removed the timer from the Hacker bundle.. so I guess it's not going anywhere any time soon.

So the Europa bundle ends in 2 days. For someone OCD about owning all DLC, is it worth it? Or will EUIII: Actually Complete appear in another bundle?

Also, they removed the timer from the Hacker bundle.. so I guess it's not going anywhere any time soon.
Honestly, it's not that bad a price, even if you don't care about the unit/skin/music packs. EUIII Chronicles (which is base game + all expansions) will probably be a bit cheaper at some point in the future, but I don't see it ever getting down as cheap again as you could have gotten it back during Indie Gala Dwarves, so it won't be a big difference.

If you do care about the unit/skin/music packs, I seriously doubt you'll find this good a price for everything together again, unless BundleStars brings it back.

EDIT:

Unless you plan on devoting months of your life to learn how to play it, you really don't need EUIII.
This is pretty much true, of course.

I just bought the Kalypso bundle and it looks like each collection is a single key except Dungeons which sucks. I was planning on giving away games I already own and keeping some of the DLC that I am missing.
Cool. Thanks for the answer--it's pretty much what I figured. I'm annoyed that I actually bought some of the DLC packs a la carte now, but that's the life of a CAG bundle-follower. . . .

I wish the dumbass OP would keep up with this thread.  New bundle has already been live a few minutes and I had to read about it in the Steam thread - WTF?

Did someone say something? No. OK.

The Conquest Bundle - $4.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • 99 levels to Hell
  • American Conquest
  • Ballpoint Universe - Infinite
  • Call of Juarez
  • Cossacks: European Wars
  • Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars
  • A Game of Dwarves - Gold Edition[customspoiler=+DLC]Pets
  • Star Dwarves
  • Ale Pack
[/customspoiler][*]Hyper Fighters
[*]Incoming Forces
[*]King Arthur II: The Role Playing Wargame
[*]Lucius
[*]Xpand Rally Xtreme
[/customspoiler]

(Typing that in via mobile is kind of annoying.)

Did someone say something? No. OK.

The Conquest Bundle - $4.99 [customspoiler=Includes]

• 99 levels to Hell
  • American Conquest
  • Ballpoint Universe - Infinite
  • Call of Juarez
  • Cossacks: European Wars
  • Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars
  • A Game of Dwarves - Gold Edition
  • Hyper Fighters
  • Incoming Forces
  • King Arthur II: The Role Playing Wargame
  • Lucius
  • Xpand Rally Xtreme
[/customspoiler]

(Typing that in via mobile is kind of annoying.)
You're late.

Put one of these up your butt just to be safe:

F73045B2-75D9-4CCB-A03A-9A7FDF5060A0.jpg

I only own 4 out of the 12 games in the Conquest Bundle so I might have to consider a purchase.

American Conquest is on my wishlist but looking at that game on Steam I see there is an 8 item bundle (AC games and the Cossacks games) for $5 when on sale.  Too bad Bundle Stars didn't include the whole thing instead of just 3 games out of the collection.

That leaves COJ and 99 Levels as the draw for me then.  Maybe I won't consider a purchase.

I only own three of the 12 games in the new bundle. I also really wanted Call of Juarez to round out my series collection, so this is an easy buy.

Incidentally, the A Game of Dwarves key also activates the three DLC!

bread's done
Back