Fanatical Thread

only interested in Wings Remastered..
Same. Only interested in Wings Remastered ...

200.gif

Hey BSers here are some [customspoiler presents] S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat Steam Key: H9RVP-5W9KH-V6TH6 One Finger Death Punch Steam Key: ETLF0-FJMV9-EVY6Q Decay: The Mare Steam Key: H2MLC-LCF8D-9Q9DT  [/customspoiler].

Necro'd:
Enigma Bundle - $1.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome CE
  • Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders
  • Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island
  • House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets
  • House of 1,000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster CE
  • Mystery Masters: Psycho Train Deluxe Edition
  • Nearwood – Collector’s Edition
  • Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe
[/customspoiler]

Ending:
Indie Legends Bundle 2 - $3.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Anodyne
  • Contagion
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious!
  • FarSky
  • Miasmata
  • Nihilumbra
  • Stronghold Crusader HD
[/customspoiler]

Necro'd
Worms Bundle - $2.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Worms
  • Worms Blast
  • Worms Crazy Golf
  • Worms Pinball
  • Worms Reloaded: Game of the Year Edition
  • Worms Ultimate Mayhem – Deluxe Edition
[/customspoiler]

New:
RPG Chamions 2 Bundle - $2.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Before the Echo
  • Deep Dungeons of Doom
  • Deity Quest
  • The Forest of Doom
  • Ittle Dew
  • Heroes of Loot
  • Hoven the Sages Spinel
  • Lethal RPG: War
[/customspoiler]

Necro'd:
LEGO Lord of the Rings Bundle - $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • LEGO The Lord of the Rings
  • LEGO The Hobbit
  • LEGO The Hobbit - The Big Little Character Pack DLC
  • LEGO The Hobbit - Side Quest Character Pack DLC
  • LEGO The Hobbit - The Battle Pack DLC
[/customspoiler]

Before the Echo used to be called Sequence. I was confused, because I really didn't remember owning it, much less actually playing it and yet somehow I had time spent in it. 

Any opinions on whether Heroes of Loot, Deity Quest, Hoven, and Lethal RPG are worth what will end up being about 62 cents each? 

There's a new crappy simulator bundle for $2.99

• 3D MiniGolf
  • Bus Driver
  • Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 4
  • Monster Truck Destruction
  • Post Master
  • Roller Coaster Rampage
  • Scania Truck Driving Simulator
  • Taxi
  • Total Extreme Wrestling 2010
  • Trucks & Trailers
  • World of Mixed Martial Arts 3
  • Zoo Park
In case anyone cares, Zoo Park is very boring. Instead of money the in-game currency is popularity. You increase popularity by advertising, having more animals and a bigger variety of animals, and having suitable guest amenities. A lot of the parts of something like Zoo Tycoon are here except for the bits where any of it is fun. You assemble your exhibits, put in walking paths and bathrooms and (ugh) concessions and decorations, speed up time to from when the zoo opens to closing time, tend to any animals that got sick and/or replace any animals that died, do this over and over until you've accumulated enough popularity to expand your zoo, and keep doing it again. You don't have to be a particularly efficient manager in the sandbox mode to keep your facility in the black, but unlocking new animals through research is a laborious process and you spend most of your in-game time in "fast-forward" mode because little noteworthy happens throughout the day. It's not a bad game like Wildlife Park 3, where the tutorials are buggy and laden with weird European voice-acting and manipulating the landscape requires a degree in CAD, but it's not a very good game like the one it's trying to emulate (ZT2).

In case anyone cares, Zoo Park is very boring. Instead of money the in-game currency is popularity. You increase popularity by advertising, having more animals and a bigger variety of animals, and having suitable guest amenities. A lot of the parts of something like Zoo Tycoon are here except for the bits where any of it is fun. You assemble your exhibits, put in walking paths and bathrooms and (ugh) concessions and decorations, speed up time to from when the zoo opens to closing time, tend to any animals that got sick and/or replace any animals that died, do this over and over until you've accumulated enough popularity to expand your zoo, and keep doing it again. You don't have to be a particularly efficient manager in the sandbox mode to keep your facility in the black, but unlocking new animals through research is a laborious process and you spend most of your in-game time in "fast-forward" mode because little noteworthy happens throughout the day. It's not a bad game like Wildlife Park 3, where the tutorials are buggy and laden with weird European voice-acting and manipulating the landscape requires a degree in CAD, but it's not a very good game like the one it's trying to emulate (ZT2).
It's official. I'd rather play a boring game that read someone's long winded post about it being boring.

+10 for me. So far, it's the most favorable bundle (read: most +1's) for me in their mega-bundle sale, or whatever they're calling it.  I wish they would consult my Library more when putting these sales together.

A few of the games look to be pretty inoffensive, some tolerable, and a couple downright rotten. Sometimes bad sims are good for a few laughs.

+10 for me. So far, it's the most favorable bundle (read: most +1's) for me in their mega-bundle sale, or whatever they're calling it. I wish they would consult my Library more when putting these sales together.
Wow. I didn't think anyone would get a +10 from this bundle.

Oh man, and the Cosmic Bundle is zero repeats for me. Surprisingly some of them look pretty good too.

I'm buying two bundles from BundleStars in a single day. I'm a bit overwhelmed.

There's a new crappy simulator bundle for $2.99

• 3D MiniGolf
  • Bus Driver
  • Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 4
  • Monster Truck Destruction
  • Post Master
  • Roller Coaster Rampage
  • Scania Truck Driving Simulator
  • Taxi
  • Total Extreme Wrestling 2010
  • Trucks & Trailers
  • World of Mixed Martial Arts 3
  • Zoo Park
Worth $2.99 just for TEW 2010 and WMMA 3. Surprised the mixed rating for DDS: PB4, only played CB2 of the DDS games but it was pretty solid so wouldn't expect tons of bugs in later editions of a similar game *shrugs*. Oh, and Post Master (besides being bundled before) is an incredibly boring game, even for someone who loves tycoon games.

Also necro'd...
Killer Bundle 4 - $4.99 [customspoiler=includes]
  • theHunter: Primal
  • A Story About My Uncle
  • Godus
  • Overture
  • Sudeki
  • Of Guards and Thieves
  • Lemma
  • The Silent Age
  • Hero of the Kingdom II
  • The Sun and the Moon
[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cosmic Bundle looks like a buy for me....I may already have Gunslugs and one of the greenlight games but i'll see when I get home.
Gunslugs 2 has been bundled a few times, but I think this is the first time the original game has been bundled other than a year and a half old mobile bundle on Humble. Not sure if they ever added a Steam key for it since it only came out on Steam a few months ago. IGS had it a few weeks ago though.

Guncraft Bundle - $1.99 [customspoiler=includes]
  • Guncraft
  • Guncraft Deep Cave Block Pack DLC
  • Guncraft Holiday Block Pack DLC
  • Guncraft Horror SFX Pack DLC
  • Guncraft Sci-Fi SFX Pack DLC
  • Guncraft Under the Sea Block Pack DLC
  • Guncraft Wild West Block Pack DLC
[/customspoiler]

Guncraft Bundle - $1.99 [customspoiler=includes]

• Guncraft
  • Guncraft Deep Cave Block Pack DLC
  • Guncraft Holiday Block Pack DLC
  • Guncraft Horror SFX Pack DLC
  • Guncraft Sci-Fi SFX Pack DLC
  • Guncraft Under the Sea Block Pack DLC
  • Guncraft Wild West Block Pack DLC
[/customspoiler]
Since it's a multiplayer game does that 2 dolla also buy me....players? Amirite?!?!?!?!?

cF3WZsL.png

Sleuth Bundle - $2.99 [customspoiler=includes]
  • Déjà Vu II: MacVenture Series
  • Shadowgate 2014 (Includes 3 Games)
  • Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Mummy's Curse
  • Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Mystified Murderess
  • Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Tin Soldier
  • Uninvited: MacVenture Series
[/customspoiler]

Argh. I own everything except the Sherlock Holmes games. If you don't own any of these this is an amazing bundle, but if you do... argh.

Argh. I own everything except the Sherlock Holmes games. If you don't own any of these this is an amazing bundle, but if you do... argh.
I actually want this primarily for the SH games, so I'm just looking at Shadowgate as an okay bonus. It looks like a game I'd play a few times, get aggravated with and uninstall.

But is it a good aggravation? Sometimes getting aggravated by games can make the rest of your games seem awesome by comparison.

But is it a good agravation? Sometimes getting aggravated by games can make the rest of your games seem awesome by comparison.
No, no aggravation is good. When you get to be my age and/or temperament, if a game is frustrating, it's going in the scrap-heap.

Huh, I figured you of all people would've already played those games.
Oh, I was way too cheap to pick them up at $3 a pop, but $3 for all three is a different story.

I loved the Sherlock Holmes games back in the day, I had them on the SegaCD, although they were also on DOS (and a bunch of other stuff).

I wonder if the video is better quality than the video from the DVD release a few years back?

I wish they'd re-release the other two sets from the series. :/

bread's done
Back