Fanatical Thread

About the gifts you get in the Lunar New Year sale for spending $10+, you can get coupons for store credit (usually 50 cents). Usually these coupons have a minimum $2 spend, but this time they don't. You can even spend them on stuff that's cheaper than 50 cents

I just used my three 50 cent credits for two games that were 50 cents exactly, and one that was 49 cents, no issues. You can sort the games by price and features on the store and even filter the games by which ones have Steam cards, to sell em on the Steam marketplace and get even more $$$

And of course you can get multiple New Years gifts. So if you're gonna buy stuff over $10, split them up into purchases each just over $10 total so you can maximize the amount of gifts you get

February 2022 - Platinum Build A Bundle.

Pricing :

-> 3 for $9.99

-> 5 for $14.99

-> 7 for$19.99

Some games you can pick from for this bundle:

-> The Coma 1 and 2 Double Pack (with OST and Art Book)

-> TWD: A New Frontier

-> Killer is Dead: Nightmare Edition

-> Platformer Bundle (with Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair; Levelhead; Hob)

-> Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest

-> And more!

Last edited by a moderator:
February 2022 - Platinum Build A Bundle.

Pricing :

-> 3 for $9.99

-> 5 for $14.99

-> 7 for$19.99

Some games you can pick from for this bundle:

-> The Coma 1 and 2 Double Pack (with OST and Art Book)

-> TWD: A New Frontier

-> Killer is Dead: Nightmare Edition

-> Platformer Bundle (with Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair; Levelhead; Hob)

-> Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest

-> And more!
For me the highlights are Filament, Skeletal Avenger, Gedonia and Neighbours back from Hell. All four of those games, I think, have never been bundled before coupled with very good reviews. Not sure I am willing to spend $10 for three of them or $20 for them plus another game that I wouldn't want....ugh

I would like those games you mentioned as well, but would love them in a 10 for $4.99 bundle. Will wait till they appear there in a few months or whatever.

For me the highlights are Filament, Skeletal Avenger, Gedonia and Neighbours back from Hell. All four of those games, I think, have never been bundled before coupled with very good reviews. Not sure I am willing to spend $10 for three of them or $20 for them plus another game that I wouldn't want....ugh
Neighbors back from Hell was bundled before.. but I can't remember when or where. ITAD doesn't have it listed for some reason. I'm only really interested in super indie karts. If you wanna do a split let me know. BTW the 5% off coupons work on platinum bundles now if you don't know

Incoming Charity Bundle tomorrow:

https://safeinourworld.org/news/siowcharitybundle/

· Dragons: Dawn of New Riders by Outright Games
· Adventure Time: Pirates of Enchiridion by Outright Games
· Payday 2 by Starbreeze
· GRIP: Combat Racing by Caged Element / Wired Productions
· N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure by Storm in a Teacup
· Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure by Curve Games
· Red Faction: Guerilla Re-Mars-tered by Deep Silver
· Eastside Hockey Manager by SEGA x Sports Interactive
· Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition by THQ Nordic
· Pure Pool by Ripstone
· The Persistence by Firesprite Ltd
· The Ship: Remasted by Blazing Griffin
· Portal Knights by 505 Games
· DLC Fall Guys: Collectors Pack by Mediatonic
· DLC Fall Guys: Popstars by Mediatonic

I picked up Skeletal Avenger a little while back. It's a fun roguelike to kill 20-30 min on every now and again.

Incoming Charity Bundle tomorrow:

https://safeinourworld.org/news/siowcharitybundle/

· Dragons: Dawn of New Riders by Outright Games
· Adventure Time: Pirates of Enchiridion by Outright Games
· Payday 2 by Starbreeze
· GRIP: Combat Racing by Caged Element / Wired Productions
· N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure by Storm in a Teacup
· Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure by Curve Games
· Red Faction: Guerilla Re-Mars-tered by Deep Silver
· Eastside Hockey Manager by SEGA x Sports Interactive
· Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition by THQ Nordic
· Pure Pool by Ripstone
· The Persistence by Firesprite Ltd
· The Ship: Remasted by Blazing Griffin
· Portal Knights by 505 Games
· DLC Fall Guys: Collectors Pack by Mediatonic
· DLC Fall Guys: Popstars by Mediatonic
$8.99. Surprisingly reasonable for a charity bundle. Still don’t want it, but I appreciate that they at least have their expectations somewhat tempered.

I would love Murder by Numbers, but I own it already on Switch. Also don't have Rogue Heroes, but that looks not my type of game. Not the most exciting but the games are generally high quality.

Garfield Kart is in the new Build Your Own Very Positive Bundle, which made me look up the rating on Steam, and sure enough, it’s sitting on 87%. So then I started looking at the reviews, and it’s apparently been meme reviewed so hard that it got that Very Positive basically on that alone.

You know what, I’m happy for it. I hope it makes a bunch of money and spawns a whole franchise.

Garfield Kart is in the new Build Your Own Very Positive Bundle, which made me look up the rating on Steam, and sure enough, it’s sitting on 87%. So then I started looking at the reviews, and it’s apparently been meme reviewed so hard that it got that Very Positive basically on that alone.

You know what, I’m happy for it. I hope it makes a bunch of money and spawns a whole franchise.
I forget where but got it with a free giveaway recently from one of these sites, if that helps any.

It's a poor man's Mario Kart, but it's fun. My girlfriend and play it on Steam and PS4 from time to time and we enjoy it.

Garfield kart has been given away numerous times for free and also been on sale for 99 cents a number of times. So I would assume that's why.

Killer Bundle 21.

All STEAM keys for the games listed below.

Tier 1 = $4.99:

Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw

FAR: Lone Sails

Survivalist: Invisible Strain

Cobra Kai: Karate Kid Saga Continues

Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix

Neversong

We Were Here Too

Gemcraft: Frostborn Wrath

Shadow Hand

Tier 2 = $6.99:

Warhammer: Chaosbane - Slayer Edition (with All of the DLC's)

Bundle Fest starting today. On top of the bundle above, there’s also a new Grey Alien Games bundle that I’m currently too lazy to list the contents of.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/grey-alien-games-bundle
bunk-disappointed.gif

Can't blame you, looks terrible

Killer Bundle 21.

All STEAM keys for the games listed below.

Tier 1 = $4.99:

Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw

FAR: Lone Sails

Survivalist: Invisible Strain

Cobra Kai: Karate Kid Saga Continues

Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix

Neversong

We Were Here Too

Gemcraft: Frostborn Wrath

Shadow Hand

Tier 2 = $6.99:

Warhammer: Chaosbane - Slayer Edition (with All of the DLC's)
Tremendous! Owned none of Tier 1, not that interested in Tier 2 for just the DLC

Of course they bundle Chaosbane complete after me saying it was quite boring but played OK haha. I got 2 of those from their own 6 for 20 or whatever it is. Should have waited. May pass on this one, but do want some Shadowhand.

Can finally consider getting Rebel Galaxy Outlaw since it's bundled.  Glad the devs went under after accepting EPIC's bribe money for a 1-year exclusivity deal.

The dude complaining has like 3,000 games and ungodly hours streaming.  Maybe he should shut off the computer and take more interest in self-governance.

DIAMOND COLLECTION: Build Your Own Bundle

3 @ $14.99

4 @ $18.99

5 @ $21.99

- Kingdom Come + DLC
- Children of Morta

- Ghost of a Tale

- They Always Run

- Everspace Ultimate Edition

- Moonlighter Complete Edition

- Rainbow Billy

- Song of Farca
- Port Royale 4

- The Citaldel

- Abandon Ship

- Dusk Diver
- Streamer Life Simulator

- El Hijo - A Wild West Tale

- Leisure Suit Larry - Wte Dreams Dry Twice

- The Amazing American Circus

- Crossroads Inn

- Spacebase Startopia

- Little Big Workshop

- Shanghai Office Simulator

- Harvest Moon - Light of Hope

- Trine 3

- Youtubers Life

- Hello Neighbor

Looks like Fanatical is almost getting to Humble levels by swinging this hard, IMO.  Great deal for games like Kingdom Come, Children of Morta, Ghost of a Tale, Everspace, and Moonlighter.

I will be trying the demos for Rainbow Bill and The Citadel.  If I like them, I'll get those two with Dusk Diver.

Platinum is good but expensive. I like 7 of those, but I'm not sure I love them that much. I have experience in playing Moonlighter (pretty good game), Children of Morta (good but gets repetitive, I recommend waiting for full DLC bundle), Leisure Suite Larry (haven't played 2nd in this reboot, but first was enjoyable enough), and Amazing American Circus (I'd recommend waiting for a cheap bundle. A deck builder that gets boring quickly). The other bundle is lazy but has high quality games, of which I recommend Going Under, but it's been bundled a few times now. Biggest surprise as a choice is Shanghai Office Simulator, which looks like a lot of fun.

Platinum Collection Build Your Own Bundle March launched.

3 for $9.99, 5 for $14.99, 7 for $19.99 

Ancient Enemy

Beyond Blue
Commandos 2 - HD Remaster
CryoFall
Disjunction
Door Kickers Double Pack
Gravewood High
Lacuna – A Sci-Fi Noir Adventure
Low Magic Age
Partisans 1941
Pine
Praetorians - HD Remaster
Subway Midnight
Time Loader
Tinytopia
Tropico 5 - Complete Collection
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion

Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - Upgrade to Omnissiah Edition - DLC

Witch It

Platinum Collection Build Your Own Bundle March launched.

3 for $9.99, 5 for $14.99, 7 for $19.99

Ancient Enemy

Beyond Blue
Commandos 2 - HD Remaster
CryoFall
Disjunction
Door Kickers Double Pack
Gravewood High
Lacuna – A Sci-Fi Noir Adventure
Low Magic Age
Partisans 1941
Pine
Praetorians - HD Remaster
Subway Midnight
Time Loader
Tinytopia
Tropico 5 - Complete Collection
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion

Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - Upgrade to Omnissiah Edition - DLC

Witch It
There are several games I am interested in however not sure about the asking price of about $3 per game.

bread's done
Back